Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law (15489 Views)

Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) / EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by ToyinDipo(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Happy to know that it's temporal
Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by OmoManU: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nija politics hnmmmnm
Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by ketbul: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
hmmmmmm

cry
Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by Godfreynice(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]why will efcc arrest him in the first place
Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by HarbySloy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
Una dey fight una self ontop person wey no send you. Things is happening in this country
Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by Albinoflash(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
EzegeNG:

shocked
am here o.acc no : 2056669877,acc name : Emmanuel Ifechukwude.bank :uba.savings account
Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by TheFreeOne: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
MrMcJay:

Do you have any evidence that it was loaded with cash?

It could have been loaded with campaign materials or even handkerchiefs for PDP supporters to wipe their tears.
No be only hankerchiefs na toilet roll.

So you haven't read nor listen to Tinubus interview wherein he said its his money or are you being hypocritical?
Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by jinco5050: 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
SocialFinance:
The guy don confess

The smart guy shifts the load on the lawyer, Taminu and Atiku

The next is to invite Atiku after the governorship election to explain how €150mill waka enter Nigeria.

Watching in 3D
. What of the person that 2 bullion van with loads of cash spotted in his house?
Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
DAntivirus:
Nigeria is just a child's play... like a poorly scripted comic movie...

Congrats to the Next Level Voters...

Meanwhile, who wants 5k today... Just quote with ur details... only 2 random persons... I no too get money o
2189332592 , Savings acct, ZENITH BANK. Thank you very much boss
Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by Realzikkist(m): 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
DAntivirus:

Meanwhile, who wants 5k today... Just quote with ur details... only 2 random persons... I no too get money o
choi, babanla as hunger wan carry peson pikin enta next level, abeg helep a broda...
Chibuike Isaac Uchenna, union bank, 0081700289
Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by Albinoflash(m): 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
DAntivirus:

bro am here o. Acc no:2056669877,Acc name : EMMANUEL IFECHUKWUDE.bank :uba.savings
Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by openmine(m): 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
MrMcJay:

It could have been loaded with campaign materials or even handkerchiefs for PDP supporters to wipe their tears.
No need for evidence....
Tinubu has already admitted that there was cash inside the bullion van and has empathically stated that "its his money"!
Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by Mysselff2: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
TheFreeOne:
So they've concluded their investigation

Security agencies have been reduced to attack dogs harassing dissents and opposition.

Agencies that arrests before investigation and evidences is that one a serious organization?

Media trials are their forte and if you arent in the good books of this govt then you are guilty until proven innocent with no regards to the rule of law.

And by the way what has EFCC done regarding 2 bullion vans loaded with cash at Tinubu's house prior to the presidential elections? Nothing cos he's a member of APC.

And some idiots keeps bleating like goats about a porported integrity of one nepotic bundle of incompetence.

You said it all
Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by lagdmark(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
kristo123:
when are they going to arrest and prosecute tinudu...

APC should know that power is transient and no matter how firmly they want to hold onto power their reign will surely come to an end...

And they too will be tried for their actions.
Buhari can't arrest Mr Tinubu because jagaban is a cheerful giver. The Bullion van with cash from Alausa is always ready for distribution

1 Like

Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by riyanxeally(f): 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
DAntivirus:

me me I broke die...
Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by jazzy16(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
Them release them still arrest their phones. Smh
Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by textilemania(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
DAntivirus:

Me sir! I'm about to go back to school but money no dey to buy some food stuff! plz kindly help a soul!

I'll be moving from Lagos to Zaria

Akano Mutiu Taiwo
GTBank
Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by famziano: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
DAntivirus:

0122776231 GT
Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by enolife2(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
DAntivirus:

God give you more thank you give me

Bank Name: GT Bank

Account Name: Bassey Gift

Account Number: 0122287759

Account Type: Saving

Thank You
Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by nwanyionitsha: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Iyajison:

U see ur life..

Always read and understand before u quote...

For d fact dat u feel am wrong does not make u right..

If u must know, I'm a supporter of Atiku and I still stand wit Atiku...

Then why make such negative comment.
I didn't see it as sacarsm.
Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by ogatboy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
Iyajison:

U see ur life..

Always read and understand before u quote...

For d fact dat u feel am wrong does not make u right..

If u must know, I'm a supporter of Atiku and I still stand wit Atiku...

It doesnt matter who you stand with. Reason right
Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by mrZENographer: 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
MrMcJay:

Do you even know what Bullion van is? By your statement it seems you haven't seen one before nor do you know it's use.

Please just be quiet.

Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
DAntivirus:

Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by shegz24(m): 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
Meanwhile we the union of APC and PDP supporters need y'all help to trend #AtikuGotoCourt.
Lawyers gat chop their own share
Re: Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law by nwoke22: 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
we congrat those who subscribe with us in yesterday game and won massive winning..no scam pls..we deal with legit and legit source ..no chance of loosing ...boost your account and see text below..cal or whatsapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Amosun’s Last-minute Contracts In Ogun State / Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah / South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.