Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Man Faked Being Deaf And Dumb For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Faked Being Deaf And Dumb For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To His Wife (1447 Views)

This Man Faked His Own Death And Escaped From Prison / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Faked Being Deaf And Dumb For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To His Wife by Sergioaguero: 11:30am On Mar 05, 2019
iDONshayo.com blog

A man from Waterbury in Connecticut faces divorce after his wife found out that he was not actually deaf and had been faking it for more than 62 years to avoid having to listen to her.
According to the divorce papers, read more with the source link below

Source: http://www.idonshayo.com/man-faked-being-deaf-and-dumb-for-62-years-to-avoid-listening-to-his-wife/

Re: Man Faked Being Deaf And Dumb For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To His Wife by Iyajison: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2019
62 solid years..

Woman... Maybe ur wahala mighty b dat....
Re: Man Faked Being Deaf And Dumb For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To His Wife by BlackfireX: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
And when she found out he can hear her, she gave him ballistic hell...

No wonder my guy fake deaf and dumb.
Re: Man Faked Being Deaf And Dumb For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To His Wife by Jagaban880: 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
grin grin
Re: Man Faked Being Deaf And Dumb For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To His Wife by okrikaboi: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
After God fear Woman grin
Re: Man Faked Being Deaf And Dumb For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To His Wife by PurestBoy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
If na naija, she would have frustrated you enough that you will voice out
Re: Man Faked Being Deaf And Dumb For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To His Wife by DoggieStyle: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
PurestBoy:
If na naija, she would have frustrated you enough that you will voice out

Bro, I go like reach you for something urgent...How can I reach you.?
Re: Man Faked Being Deaf And Dumb For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To His Wife by PurestBoy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
DoggieStyle:

Bro, I go like reach you for something urgent...How can I reach you.?

Hint me what it is about
Re: Man Faked Being Deaf And Dumb For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To His Wife by abbaapple: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of A 2-year-old Girl That Was Eaten By Crocodiles / Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger / SARS Collected My 30k Say Am Nnamdi Kanu Brother PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.