Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Npower: A Scam Or Good Develepment? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: A Scam Or Good Develepment? (610 Views)

My Congratulatory Message From Npower / Npower Tecno Device Experience / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: A Scam Or Good Develepment? by evil1: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2019
The so called Npower scheme by the federal government is a serious scam to Nigerians. for days now, after receiving news from a legit source that registration is ongoing i decided to try and their site but it has not being connecting or not even trying to open.
the worst part is that list are being released in my state for previous beneficiaries for further verificatio of monthly allowance and another issue again is that persons who are already employed are also benefiting from the scheme.

my take is this all this BVN no by banks and NIM no is a waste of time because there is no data base in Nigeria.
i dont know if am the only one experiencing this shits though... lets know ur take
Re: Npower: A Scam Or Good Develepment? by yemi15(m): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
evil1:
The so called Npower scheme by the federal government is a serious scam to Nigerians. for days now, after receiving news from a legit source that registration is ongoing i decided to try and their site but it has not being connecting or not even trying to open.
the worst part is that list are being released in my state for previous beneficiaries for further verificatio of monthly allowance and another issue again is that persons who are already employed are also benefiting from the scheme.

my take is this all this BVN no by banks and NIM no is a waste of time because there is no data base in Nigeria.
i dont know if am the only one experiencing this shits though... lets know ur take

A scam, delay of payment or nonpayment of salaries shows it is one!

1 Like

Re: Npower: A Scam Or Good Develepment? by evil1: 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
yemi15:

A scam, delay of payment or nonpayment of salaries shows it is one!
a very serious issue that needs to be looked into

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: A Scam Or Good Develepment? by yemi15(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
evil1:
a very serious issue that needs to be looked into
A very very serious one.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Agric Is Recruiting-36 States / Nikon D3300 24.2 MP DSLR With Sigma 70-300mm Zoom Lens And 18-55 Lens For Sale / BEWARE OF LINGRAND VISIONARY GLOBAL, A HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.