Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 (38430 Views)

Today Is Atiku Abubakar's Birthday / Okorocha Paid A Visit To Obasanjo At His Library In Abeokuta / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by Burger01(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
Imortal001:
Shege atifku (u cant force urself on the majority of the people in nigeria) even if the election is conducted today, u will still lose! u cant buy integrity with money, you earn it based on fact on ground.
OBJ how market? happy birthday sir!
Shhhhh. This is not politics. smiley
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by Smile4daddy(m): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
''I will not only remain in APGA, I will die for APGA.
The day I quit APGA is the day I will quit politics.
APGA made me what I am today.
APGA is like a movement.

I have enough funds to last me outside politics.
Any day I decide to leave APGA - which I have made up my mind never to leave....

Igbos don't need APGA in Aso Rock for them to achieve their aims.
APGA is the identity and the reflection of the Igboman.
No Anambrarian should vote for PDP.
PDP is a party alien to Igbos.
The party is synonymous with destruction''

Peter Obi ,2013

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
Happy 82nd, Obasanjo.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by dante0147: 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
HBD sir!
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by chudez0147(m): 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
I so much Love Baba!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Atiku meant to say no living Nigerian has given Nigeria much problems like Obj.!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
I hope you mean taken from Nigeria not given.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by lonlytroy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
Akinola234:

U too make history as obasanjo has done...fool

I can't make history that will impoverish Nigerians.. Mumu
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by jrusky(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
82 years? Woow.

HBD old man you have done your best.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by Charly68: 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Obj with his egoistic mentality ..we salute you because many have never seen an unstable elder like you before. You gave us cause to know peoples character the more.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by BABANGBALI: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Birthday without jollof rice and sheken, that one na birthday?
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Imortal001:
Shege atifku (u cant force urself on the majority of the people in nigeria) even if the election is conducted today, u will still lose! u cant buy integrity with money, you earn it based on fact on ground.
OBJ how market? happy birthday sir!
Blunt!
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by Ayobami7(m): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
HBD
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by shegz24(m): 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
Meanwhile we the union of APC and PDP supporters need y'all help to trend #AtikuGotoCourt.
Lawyers gat chop their own share
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by akoaki(m): 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by magzey: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
Meanwhile let try Shaku Shaku.. Small angry grin grin

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by magzey: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
And his sibling sister is 84 Chai

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by chrisdolly(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
Bunch of failures; did Atiku Abubakar congratulates him last year? hypocrisy of the highest order....
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by magzey: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
Smile4daddy:

''I will not only remain in APGA, I will die for APGA.
The day I quit APGA is the day I will quit politics.
APGA made me what I am today.
APGA is like a movement.

I have enough funds to last me outside politics.
Any day I decide to leave APGA - which I have made up my mind never to leave....

Igbos don't need APGA in Aso Rock for them to achieve their aims.
APGA is the identity and the reflection of the Igboman.
No Anambrarian should vote for PDP.
PDP is a party alien to Igbos.
The party is synonymous with destruction''

Peter Obi ,2013
How can this kind of people rule NIGERIANS grin[center][/center] angry grin

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by magzey: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
Na for Contonou OBJ celebrate the Birth day grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by dochenaj: 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
festacman:
On a neutral balance scale, what OBJ has taken from Nigeria far far far outweighs what he has given to Nigeria. Nigeria and indeed God have both been good to him.

Though incurably full of himself, OBJ is an internationally respected Nigerian statesman and two-time Nigerian president whose tenures did little to lift Nigeria to compete with its peers.

He worked hard to obtain complete debt settlement for Nigeria but he failed to rise above his selfish politically-driven squabbles to rationally allocate resources to develop Nigeria. After 8 years in office and failed attempt for self-perpetuation as president, OBJ left behind a little-improved Nigeria that is driven by a political party with very corrupt orientation and negative values.

Nevertheless OBJ's contributions to Nigerian State from his professional role in civil war to return to democracy in 1979 were key high moments for Nigeria. However, his unjustifiable imposition of ailing Umaru Yar'adua to compensate his late friend Musa Yar'adua as well as his third term project remain key low moments.

This is wishing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo happy birthday. May God continue to give him sound health both mind and body in Jesus name which he believes in.
For the brief period Umaru Yar'adua was president he proved to be the best president Nigeria has ever had. And till date no one has done better than him. So OBJ didn't goof on that.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by kmaster007: 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
i no him as Baba Iyabo we called him Obj hppy bfday sir
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by nwoke22: 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
we congrat those who subscribe with us in yesterday game and won massive winning..no scam pls..we deal with legit and legit source ..no chance of loosing ...boost your account and see text below..cal or whatsapp
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 by fareed69(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
hollywater:
Atiku is my president.

Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts / Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi / Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.