Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Topics To Practice In Other To Pass Jamb Mathematics: Jamb Mathematics Hot Topic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Topics To Practice In Other To Pass Jamb Mathematics: Jamb Mathematics Hot Topic (300 Views)

Anambra Boy Gets 99 In JAMB Mathematics, Scores 337 Total / 2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class / Categories Of People That Won't Pass Jamb This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Topics To Practice In Other To Pass Jamb Mathematics: Jamb Mathematics Hot Topic by poschools(m): 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
2019 UTME is knocking on you door.
I will be listing out Likely topics to revise and practice in other to blast Jamb Mathematics
Below are topics you should expect in 2019 jamb utme

1. Indices, Logarithms and Surds:
i. apply the laws of indices in calculation;
ii.Be able to establish the relationship between indices and logarithms in solving problems;
iii. Learn to solve problems in different bases in logarithms;
iv. Learn to simplify and rationalize surds;
v. Learn to perform basic operations on surds.

2. Number bases:
i. Learn to perform four basic operations (x,+,-,÷) on numbers with any base
ii. Also learn to convert one base to another.

iii. Learn to convert from one base to the other including fractional parts.

3.Learn Fractions, Decimals, Approximations and Percentages:
i.Learn to perform basic operations (x,+,-,÷) on fractions and decimals;
ii. Learn express to specified number of significant figures and decimal places;
iii. Learn to calculate simple interest, profit and loss percent; ratio proportion and rate;
iv. Learn to Solve problems involving share and VAT.

4. Progression:
i.Learn to determine the nth term of a progression;
ii.Learn to compute the sum of A. P. and G.P;
iii.Learn to compute sum to infinity of a given G.P.

For the full article, click the link below
https://poschools.com/jamb-mathematics-hot-topics/

(1) (Reply)

Western Union Scholarship For Undergraduate / Comprehensive List Of Universities In Australia / Again, JAMB Mock Exam Date Clashes With Supplementary Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.