Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Please Help Me With CBN Contact Details - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Me With CBN Contact Details (786 Views)

NIGERIA POLICE RELEASES SPOKEPERSONS CONTACT DETAILS STATE-BY-STATE / Why Abacha Didn’t Kill CBN Gov, Sanusi In 1995…his Role In Akaluka’s Murder / Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With CBN Contact Details by Remijuice: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
My sister got her ATM Card last Thursday from First Bank. She has not made use of it nor dial the Bank USSD with it.
Yesterday she received a debit alert. Reported to the Bank and they asked her to fill Bank statement form. But they have not done anything about it and keep telling her that they are having network challenges.
Please I need CBN Contact Details.
Thanks.
Re: Please Help Me With CBN Contact Details by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lol
Re: Please Help Me With CBN Contact Details by Remijuice: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
candlewax:
Lol
Y laughing
Re: Please Help Me With CBN Contact Details by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
Remijuice:

Y laughing

Nothing bro. I just felt like laughing. Who do you want to talk to there? Emefiele?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With CBN Contact Details by Remijuice: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
candlewax:

Nothing bro. I just felt like laughing. Who do you want to talk to there? Emefiele?
They have customer care service that checkmate all these banks!
Re: Please Help Me With CBN Contact Details by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
Remijuice:

They have customer care service that checkmate all these banks!
LMAO...ok
Re: Please Help Me With CBN Contact Details by Remijuice: 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
candlewax:
LMAO...ok
It's like you're very happy this afternoon
Lalasticlala
Re: Please Help Me With CBN Contact Details by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Remijuice:

It's like you're very happy this afternoon

Lalasticlala

Yes brother. cheesy
Re: Please Help Me With CBN Contact Details by SKhanmi: 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
www.CBN.gov.ng. Click on the contact tab

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With CBN Contact Details by ogyunging(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
Send a mail to CBN copying your banks email from the contact above as cc. CBN doesn't have to answer you, your bank will rectify it immediately they see the mail. Truss me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Arrested For Belonging To"eiye" Confraternity In Italy (video/photos) / Another Nigerian ‘nabbed’ With Cocaine In Saudi — Four Days After Execution Of K / Charms Fail Robbers During Operation On Easter Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.