Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik) Primary Admission List Out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik) Primary Admission List Out! (1447 Views)

UNN Primary Admission List For 2015/2016 Session Released / Unn Primary Admission List Out: How To Check The 2011 Unn Primary Admission List / Federal Poly Nekede, Owerri, Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik) Primary Admission List Out! by Eemeekaa(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2010
Unizik's primary admission list is out,what is ur admission status,if u've not seen urs,add ur reg no let us help out in checking it for ya.After knowing ur status what are the next step to follow.When is year one lectures starting up.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik) Primary Admission List Out! by clergyman2(m): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2010
Mine is out and i got admission to study psychology, If u are offered admission proceed to any of this banks: bank phb,diamond bank,spring bank,first bank,inter continental bank,fidelity and others and pay an acceptance/clearance fee of #16500 and collect the pin afterwards proceed to any cybercafe and logon to unizik website(www.unizikcampusportal.com) click on the colum 4 online clearance form and complete the bio-data form. For the physical clearance call me so dat i will tell u when and what to do. Dis my no 08063159536
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik) Primary Admission List Out! by clergyman2(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2010
Mine is out and i got admission to study psychology, If u are offered admission proceed to any of this banks: bank phb,diamond bank,spring bank,first bank,inter continental bank,fidelity and others and pay an acceptance/clearance fee of #16500 and collect the pin afterwards proceed to any cybercafe and logon to unizik website(www.unizikcampusportal.com) click on the colum 4 online clearance form and complete the bio-data form. For the physical clearance call me so dat i will tell u when and what to do. Dis my no 08063159536
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik) Primary Admission List Out! by jmanity: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2010
cheesy when is d physical clearance starting,i cant wait?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik) Primary Admission List Out! by clergyman2(m): 4:34am On Sep 02, 2010
Yes guys i visited d admission office on monday and d reply i got from the person incharge is that i should check back in 2weeks time, I promise u guys dat if there is any change in d period i will update, Be ready cos i will start as soon as possible,
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik) Primary Admission List Out! by jmanity: 6:17am On Sep 02, 2010
admitted unizik candidates can now check their status on www.jamb.org.ng just checked mine.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik) Primary Admission List Out! by clergyman2(m): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2010
Engr kunle u again,who made u the deam of affairs and admission manager. Your days are numbered its better u repent or u rot in jail. EFCC is around d corner u shameless scammer. Get off dis thread
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik) Primary Admission List Out! by clergyman2(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2010
Guys beware of scammers who may promise to help u get admission. Mr okon is not an expection, Yes its true,newly admitted student should check it in jamb website, i have checked mine and i was sucessfully admitted, so u guys should go and check urs, Good luck to u all
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik) Primary Admission List Out! by clergyman2(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2010
you shameless scammer your days are numbered its better u repent, efcc is around the corner, to all unizik admitted students, take note dat count down to the physical clearance is on, i will update u guys as soon as it commences

(1) (Reply)

16 Year-old-girl With Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein / Sad! 16-year Old Nigerian Student Commit Suicide Over Poor Examination Result / Latest NUC Ranking Of The Best Univeristies In Nigeria December 10 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.