Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Cheap And Easy Way To Get Your Music On Itunes, Spotify & More In Nigeria. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Cheap And Easy Way To Get Your Music On Itunes, Spotify & More In Nigeria. (497 Views)

Wizkids ‘Ghetto Love’ Debuts At No.1 On Itunes & Apple Music / Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes / Runtown's Tradition EP Hits 1.7million In 6hours On Spotify, No. 1 On Itunes Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap And Easy Way To Get Your Music On Itunes, Spotify & More In Nigeria. by genea10: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Just the other day, I was having a chat with one my close friend John, who is an artist and he was asking me to help him pay some money online so that he can get his music released on Apple music & Spotify. His ATM card had been rejected after several trials and he begged to transfer the cash to my account.

Initially I was reluctant because I was scared. Some months ago I had foolishly lost money online by signing up for one video software service that tempted me with their free trial offer and I forgot to cancel my subscription.

But John pleaded and assured me this one was different.
After enough pleading from him, I agreed. John was my real guy I couldn't say no and I have always been a big supporter of his dream.

About 2 weeks later we were having a chat on Whatsapp and I asked him if they had distributed his music because I couldn't get his song on Apple music the last time I checked.

And John's response was shaky.

So I advised him to email their support team to know what’s going on.

Surprsingly, they told him his cover art contained his social media handles and so it could not be distributed.

Can you imagine that?

These guys had kept silent for 2 weeks about this problem without even notifying John.

And this was a release that John had paid for and spent over 2 days trying to upload on their website.

So John who had no choice contacted his graphics artist to make the changes for him and you trust Naija, the guy requested for some extra cash.

Poor John.

To cut the long story short, John wasn't able to finally get his music on apple music, and the last reason they gave to him was that his song was not original and that he needed permission because he had sampled a portion of someone else’s beat.

His money and time completely lost to the winds...

I know so many of you are like John

And may have probably had terrible encounters like this with your music.

All this is about to change going forward.

Brace yourself as I make welcome

Viral Playlists Digital.

https://www.viralplaylists.com

Your all in one solution to your digital music distribution problems. This service is brand new and they are awesomeeeeee!

This is currently like the best way to get your music on Apple Music, Spotify and the rest of the digital stores in Nigeria.

And if you are like John, then this is your best bet.

With Viral Playlists Digital, you enjoy:

1. Easy music upload - In less than 3 mins, you can have your music uploaded and ready for distribution & you can be doing this right now from your mobile phone.

2. Super-fast release - With their super-fast servers and their world class support team, you can have your music live on Apple music in less than 3 days.

3. Flexible and affordable payment - They have this pay-as-you-go model and their pricing begins at NGN3990

4. World class artist support - And to add more cherry on top of the icing, you will also be having at your disposal their world class artist support.

You see the problem John faced with his cover Art.

If it was Viral Playlists Digital distributing his music, they would have fixed the issue for him without even bothering him.

And for the part where John sampled someone’s beat.

It would have been different with Viral Playlists Digital as they would have held his money in trust and use it in paying for any of his subsequent releases.

This is so amazing...

Visit https://www.viralplaylists.com to get started today.
Re: Cheap And Easy Way To Get Your Music On Itunes, Spotify & More In Nigeria. by EtihadAirways(f): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
genea10:
Just the other day, I was having a chat with one my close friend John, who is an artist and he was asking me to help him pay some money online so that he can get his music released on Apple music & Spotify. His ATM card had been rejected after several trials and he begged to transfer the cash to my account.

Initially I was reluctant because I was scared. Some months ago I had foolishly lost money online by signing up for one video software service that tempted me with their free trial offer and I forgot to cancel my subscription.

But John pleaded and assured me this one was different.
After enough pleading from him, I agreed. John was my real guy I couldn't say no and I have always been a big supporter of his dream.

About 2 weeks later we were having a chat on Whatsapp and I asked him if they had distributed his music because I couldn't get his song on Apple music the last time I checked.

And John's response was shaky.

So I advised him to email their support team to know what’s going on.

Surprsingly, they told him his cover art contained his social media handles and so it could not be distributed.

Can you imagine that?

These guys had kept silent for 2 weeks about this problem without even notifying John.

And this was a release that John had paid for and spent over 2 days trying to upload on their website.

So John who had no choice contacted his graphics artist to make the changes for him and you trust Naija, the guy requested for some extra cash.

Poor John.

To cut the long story short, John wasn't able to finally get his music on apple music, and the last reason they gave to him was that his song was not original and that he needed permission because he had sampled a portion of someone else’s beat.

His money and time completely lost to the winds...

I know so many of you are like John

And may have probably had terrible encounters like this with your music.

All this is about to change going forward.

Brace yourself as I make welcome

Viral Playlists Digital.

https://www.viralplaylists.com

Your all in one solution to your digital music distribution problems. This service is brand new and they are awesomeeeeee!

This is currently like the best way to get your music on Apple Music, Spotify and the rest of the digital stores in Nigeria.

And if you are like John, then this is your best bet.

With Viral Playlists Digital, you enjoy:

1. Easy music upload - In less than 3 mins, you can have your music uploaded and ready for distribution & you can be doing this right now from your mobile phone.

2. Super-fast release - With their super-fast servers and their world class support team, you can have your music live on Apple music in less than 3 days.

3. Flexible and affordable payment - They have this pay-as-you-go model and their pricing begins at NGN3990

4. World class artist support - And to add more cherry on top of the icing, you will also be having at your disposal their world class artist support.

You see the problem John faced with his cover Art.

If it was Viral Playlists Digital distributing his music, they would have fixed the issue for him without even bothering him.

And for the part where John sampled someone’s beat.

It would have been different with Viral Playlists Digital as they would have held his money in trust and use it in paying for any of his subsequent releases.

This is so amazing...

Visit https://www.viralplaylists.com to get started today.

How do I get the money? I mean how can I access the money from iTunes and Spotify? Are they paying direct to my bank or how?

(1) (Reply)

Music] Tupee Ft Kiss Daniel – Fvck You Challenge / Download : Rema – Rich Girls Like Me / Young6ix - Body Ft Charrass (download Mp3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.