Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorced His Wife After Disclosing That She Cheated First - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorced His Wife After Disclosing That She Cheated First (722 Views)

Davido Excited To See His 'wife' After Almost 2 Months / Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides / Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorced His Wife After Disclosing That She Cheated First by Omoalaji12: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
Pastor Joshua Iginla is the founder and head pastor of Champions Royal Assemble. The church was founded in 2013 and the Church’s headquarter is in Kubwa, Abuja. He grew the church from a small household church into a mega church with many campuses around the world. This pastor was recently scrutinized for building the biggest church in the world. His parish embarked on an 80,000 seats mega church project in 2014 and the project cost them over 10 billion Naira.

The pastor and his church are back on the news. This time, they made the headline for an un-glorifying reason. He revealed how he and his wife cheated on each other to the church. He gave his wife terms and conditions after he found out that she cheated, but she violated it and he asked her for a divorce. Pastor Joshua spoke to his congregation to confirm circulating rumors that he cheated on his wife and fathered a child outside his marriage. He exposed the other side of his family drama to his church member while righting his wrong. He said he covered his wife’s infidelity for her for a long time. He told the church how his wife cheated on him and had a child by another man. They are about to divorce because, his wife started acting unruly when the same thing happened on his side.

He asked his followers to pray for their leaders, saying that people can throw stones at him and abuse him, and that he is ready to take it before he started to explain what happened. “ I and the mother in Christ (referring to his wife), we met and we had a wonderful marriage. Before we married we had our genotype test, she was AA and I was AS, it’s difficult for me to say but I have to say it. We went on to have a child and we found out that she had sickle cell anemia, and you see me pray for people with sickle cell and God has been doing miracles. I saw it as a battle and a challenge for me as a father, which is a trial of faith for me, which was not a problem, not a problem at all. I embraced my daughter and we had a good time in my family, but one thing led to another thing. Something happened which I don’t want to go into those details, and what happened is what will make a man to divorce his wife, I stayed, scripturally I have a backing for that, I have to cover it up to make sure that my marriage move with your mother (again he’s referring to his wife as the mother to the church) and that led to many thing, so many things. Because I am a man of God, I cannot divorce my wife. Because if I do all of you will say a man of God is divorcing his wife.

Go to - > to read more Source : https://www.nigeriatunes.com/pastor-joshua-iginla-divorced-his-wife-after-disclosing-that-she-cheated-first/

(1) (Reply)

Mothering My Children Is My Greatest Achievement - Nadia Buari / Oyinbo Pastor Praises Nigerian Jollof, Says Their Is Anointing In The Rice / Kim Kardashian Reveals She And Khloe Once Shoplifted Dior Sunglasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.