Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever (69572 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / Youngest Self-made Billionaire Kylie Jenner Shows Off New Rolls-Royce Phantom / Namia Roberts: Meet Actress, Model And Producer At 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2019
gypsey:
So why has Jesus not made all them poor Gullibles paying thithes Every sunday to crooked pastors billionaires.
And you who had never paid thithe what have you achieved. Always looking for ways to insult the Christian faith.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 06, 2019
Octobertwentysix:
And you who had never paid thithe what have you achieved. Always looking for ways to insult the Christian faith.
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever by IchBinBrait(m): 11:44am On Mar 06, 2019
gypsey:
The youngest billionaire? And she is not even Praying, Worshipping The useless Jesus, paying thithes, sowing seeds or donating to crooked pastors.

All those African Gullibles shouting, Crying and banging their Heads in Churches Hoping that Some noneexistence God will bless them overnight with billions by paying thithes I pity you goons. grin

This is where you got it all wrong!

2 Likes

Re: At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 06, 2019
IchBinBrait:

This is where you got it all wrong!
Tell me were it's Right then. tongue
Re: At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever by Ugosample(m): 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
gypsey:
So sowing seeds doesn't mean giving cash to crooked pastors Literally?

Try telling that to the them Religious goons.
I see where you are coming from
Re: At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever by stanliwise(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
gypsey:
Tell me were it's Right then. tongue
you may not be able to comprehend grin

1 Like

Re: At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
stanliwise:
you may not be able to comprehend grin
why wouldn't it be Easy to understand? That's the problem with Religion. everyone believes they are Right in their believes but can not explain why or How. Or in your case tells us we may not be Able to understand. Just like Terrorists blow people up because they believe it's the right thing. And that no one would be Able to comprehend.
You believe that i got it wrong, but can't tell me were Or How, isn't it Crazy? grin

Perhaps you don't comprehend it yourself.
Re: At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever by STILESGANG: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
LordAdam16:

Oga read before you comment!

Since no one decided to enlighten you, I'd do you the honors in simple verbiage.

Her company made $360m last year with only 7 full time and 5 part time employees. To put that in perspective, HTC made $770m last year with over 3000 employees.

She sub-contracts manufacturing and packaging to another company. So she has very little overhead; compensation for staff is less than $1.5m; no multiple offices or stores and attendant cost. After covering salary, paying her private label, and giving her mom 10%, she'd net at least 50% in pure profits.

To put that in perspective, Apple's net profit margin hovers around 20-25%. As such, going by her remarkable financials by any conservative estimate, the current value of her company is at least $900m. Put simply, anyone looking to buy the company would have to shell $900m. She owns the company outright (100%), so she'd get every penny of that $900m.

Add her cash/stock holdings from earnings in the past 3 years plus revenue from other sources, and she's worth at least $1b.

And no, this is not magic. It's how Wall Street and money works.

Fun Fact: The richest woman in the world also owns a cosmetics company--L'Oreal. Her name is Françoise Bettencourt Meyers (her late mother built the company) and she's worth $50b. So the sky is Kylie's limit if she doesn't rest on her oars.

-Lord
Forbes has become really weird. They admitted that they couldn't verify the numbers Kris Jenner gave them but still keep publishing the same number.Na WA for them
Amazon is supposedly worth a trillion dollars, but only makes 9 billion profit a year. It's all speculation based on greater fools buying the shares. It's all ponzi money.
Re: At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever by beatmonster(m): 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Corporate olosho... I envy u small

grin Na so the hunger dey wire you? grin
Re: At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever by chichigal(f): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
thanks dear
kay29000:

Most Valuable Player. Kim is the most valuable player on the Kardashian team.

1 Like

Re: At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever by armzyville(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
I get AdSense account to share with person, so at the end of the month we go share our profit
Immaculatesnow:

I Don't get what you mean by leasing grin
Re: At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever by AmazonHippolyta(f): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2019
smiley
Re: At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever by tck2000(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
Innoxxacs:
open your eyes!!! The only limitations you have... is in your mind. I once read in a book "the easiest way to be a millionaire is to sell a 'naire' to a million people"

What if you sold 1,000 'naires' to 1million people boom you're a billionaire.
Come to think of it...she has a whooping 175 million (potential 'naires') followers.... She's just starting

jot that down
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures / Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation / Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.