Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

What Travel Movies Can You Suggest For A Past Time? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Travel Movies Can You Suggest For A Past Time? (383 Views)

Top 6 Nollywood Throwback Movies Can Buzz You Up / All Movies Can Be Downloaded / Which Of The 3 Movies Can You Recommend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Travel Movies Can You Suggest For A Past Time? by kerryvienne: 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
I have recently developed a craze for watching movies based on travel. This can either be the time travel, or simply traveling to exotic places like Costa Rica. Many of these places have also been my great source of motivation for joining some volunteer program abroad. So which movies can you suggest me, which can be the best to watch?
Re: What Travel Movies Can You Suggest For A Past Time? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
What about travels to outer space? Then I recommend Star wars (all versions and parts), Guardians of the galaxy, interstellar, Avatar Pandora, the Martian.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Bbnaija Double Wahala Reloaded Live – Bbnaija Reunion / AJ And The Queen Tv-show Review 2019 Cast Crew / Meet The Cast And Director Of Game Of Thrones Prequel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.