Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Cultists On The Rampage In The South East: 6 Dreadful Incidents In 2019 Already - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists On The Rampage In The South East: 6 Dreadful Incidents In 2019 Already (435 Views)

Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) / Cultists On The Loose In Ikorodu, Wipe Out Family Of Three / Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cultists On The Rampage In The South East: 6 Dreadful Incidents In 2019 Already by samueloduoye(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
That South-Eastern part of Nigeria has been the centre point of cultism in the past few years, and unfortunately, recent incidents imply that an end to this plague is still far in sight.

From cult wars, reprisal attacks, and deliberate assault to robbery and murder, cultists terrorize their communities in various ways, killing and destroying without remorse. Let’s highlight some of the dreadful incidents we’ve recorded in 2019.

Read full article here: https://qwenu.com/2019/03/04/cultists-on-the-rampage-in-the-south-east-of-nigeria-6-dreadful-incidents-in-2019-already/
Re: Cultists On The Rampage In The South East: 6 Dreadful Incidents In 2019 Already by SouthEastFacts: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
I went through your write-up but only one incident occurred in the SE, Phone theft.

The other 5 occured in Delta, Rivers and Edo but hatred couldn't allow you lump them together as SE because I don't want to believe that you are not aware the Edo, Delta and Rivers are not in the South East.

I am also sure you are aware that there are more cult-related activities in the SW and SS than SE but how you termed SE as the centre-point of cultism in Nigeria is what I don't understand.

Continue promoting hate, you will fail as your blog.

(1) (Reply)

Witness Reveals How Nigerian Suspect Killed 18-year-old Girl In Italy After Sex. / Sugar! Oh Sugar! / Lagos School Building Collapse: The Pain, Tragedy And Agony Of Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.