Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Lagos 2019: I Can Appoint An Igbo Man To My Cabinet- Babatunde Gbadamosi, ADP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2019: I Can Appoint An Igbo Man To My Cabinet- Babatunde Gbadamosi, ADP (379 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Sowore & Dasuki Release, Talks About Jonathan / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos 2019: I Can Appoint An Igbo Man To My Cabinet- Babatunde Gbadamosi, ADP by splendid22(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
The Lagos governorship candidate of the Action Democratic Party, Babatunde Gbadamosi, has said he can appoint an Igbo man to his cabinet if he emerges the governor of Lagos State.

He stated that Lagos needs the best hands irrespective of tribal affiliations.

Gbadamosi who is also a real estate developer, made this known during an interview on Channels Tv ‘Politics Today’.

The ADP governorship candidate said:” I won’t lie to you and say I don’t see the bullion vans being deployed as a challenge. We had Asiwaju speak and saying igbos should vote for the APC or face the consequence.

There is a lot of chatter going on social media that a lot of Igbos were prevented from going about their business which is very ‘unLagosian ‘like. Lagos is home to all. Lagos is Lagos because we are very hospitable people. Real Lagosians know that the prosperity of the state relies on people’s abilities to do business.

“Lagos belongs to people like me, I am an indigene of Lagos. I can appoint an Igbo man to my cabinet If he qualifies. We need the best hands; Lagos is a cosmopolitan city just like New York. If you are going to run a world class city, you need world class hands.If the best hands I find for the transport sector is an Igbo person or an Edo person, then that will be the person I will appoint”.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/news/article/lagos-2019-i-can-appoint-an-igbo-man-to-my-cabinet-babatunde-gbadamosi-adp-gubernatorial-candidate/

Re: Lagos 2019: I Can Appoint An Igbo Man To My Cabinet- Babatunde Gbadamosi, ADP by Baawaa(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mumu,because you want their votes,majority of them will not come out this Saturday grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: I Can Appoint An Igbo Man To My Cabinet- Babatunde Gbadamosi, ADP by Harrymig1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
United we stand.
Re: Lagos 2019: I Can Appoint An Igbo Man To My Cabinet- Babatunde Gbadamosi, ADP by OneCorner: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
No one can do without igbos
We determine who gets elected and the politics of the country
Re: Lagos 2019: I Can Appoint An Igbo Man To My Cabinet- Babatunde Gbadamosi, ADP by PFRB: 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
Baawaa:
Mumu,because you want their votes,majority of them will not come out this Saturday grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me tell you something, Igbos in Lagos were not voting before now but this time around they have decided to troop out and vote.
Re: Lagos 2019: I Can Appoint An Igbo Man To My Cabinet- Babatunde Gbadamosi, ADP by Baawaa(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
PFRB:

Let me tell you something, Igbos in Lagos were not voting before now but this time around they have decided to troop out and vote.
Wonderful,we are expecting them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos 2019: I Can Appoint An Igbo Man To My Cabinet- Babatunde Gbadamosi, ADP by Ngozibotic(f): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2019
PFRB:

My people have no shame....our abandoned erosion land has made us eye lagos....chai..... shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe's Piece On Igbos And Other Tribes In Lagos. / Buhari Runs A Govt With No Direction – Financial Times / Buhari Engages Olanipekun, 8 Other Sans, To Battle Atiku At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.