Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Kpmg Job Advert - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Job Advert (1276 Views)

3-weeks KPMG Job. / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Kpmg Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kpmg Job Advert by tushlips: 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2007
The Guardian, Tuesday April 24, 2007; Page 46
KPMG Business Advisory Services requires: -

Fresh Graduates
Qualified Chartered Accountants
Professionals with Experience in Telecoms, Energy, Infrastructure and Government or Financial Services
Requirements

Strong intellectual abilities evidenced with a strong degree and achievements
Communicate ideas with clarity and eloquently
Strive for excellence
Possess a questioning mind and willingness to challenge the status quo
Continuously focused on self development and learning
Be independent minded and a team player
Have integrity and strength of character
Be ready to work in a fast-paced and highly challenging work environment
Send a CV with Cover Letter stating your career goals and aspirations to careers@kpresourcin g.com
If you require additional information, call Adaeze Balogun at 01-4736938

Best Regards,

Ugochukwu Ogbunubi

Mobile:- 2348055055901

"Here I am, Here I remain!"
Re: Kpmg Job Advert by 2007: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2007
hi y'all
can someone pls give me info on all type of short courses with which one can use to gain little experience, i'm talking about HSE programs MCSE,GSM engineering and the rest of them?, i want it complete with how much one is to pay for others i've not mentioned , thanxx

(1) (Reply)

Make 100 Pound On Each Email For Just Preregistering On Site Before 13 July 2007 / Gtbank And Kimberly Again / Nigerian Army Is Recruiting 61st Regular Army For 2008 Intake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.