Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,086 members, 7,828,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos (2933 Views)

Kidnapper Confesses To Staging His Mother-In-Law's Kidnap Among Others (Photos) / Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos / How INEC Chair Stopped Chidoka From Staging ‘orubebe’ At Collation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by Levant: 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
See below pic attached

CC Seun Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by mightyhaze: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
This is terrorism!

what kind of harassment is this?

These ones should be arrested and charged with treason ASAP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
You people said Nigeria must be one by force.Now you want to kick them out when referendum has not been conducted.Why will your oba first threatened to throw Ibos in lagoon if they voted against his preferred governorship candidate?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
This has to be nipped in the bud before it escalates
Wetin dem wan gain with all these rubbish
They forget that our strength as a country lies in our diversity
Let's live together abeg
The fools fuelling this conflict do this for their selfish gains.
Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by TIGRITIS: 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Na small small e dey start.

Same elements beating the drums of war will still form victims.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by helinues: 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mallami

The pictures are not recent. What do you want to gain with this?

The fire you guys are preparing to light, hope enough fire extinguishers are close by sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by Hedonisst: 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hungry fools. Let them tell Tinubu to eject his Igbo neighbours in Bourdillon... Including Leo-Stan Ekeh (Zinox) and Tony Ezenna (Orange Drugs) . Lol. One Elite.

But beyond that.

In spite of the harmless fun one pokes around on Nairaland, I know what obtains. The real life 'socio-cultural and economic overlap between' flat-head' Igbos and 'Afonjaistic' Yorubas does not leave room for any meaningful inter-ethnic crisis between these pillars of Southern Nigeria. If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by chibuthanks: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
WE ARE WAITING 4 DEM FOOLISH IDIOTS
Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by Ziggylady(f): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
*yawns*...mschewww!!!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by tsinzu: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sophisticated morons

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by Masterclass32: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
But this is an old picture.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
Op you are part of the problem. Nonsense!

We have gone past this stage and this pic is as old as ur toothbrush.

Emissary of rift kawai!

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by Levant: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
hotwater1:
Op you are part of the problem. Nonsense!

We have gone past this stage and this pic is as old as ur toothbrush.

Emissary of rift kawai!

That guy who shared it on Facebook posted it two days ago. First time I am seeing the pic. Not my fault. No vex. I presumed it is related to the just concluded election. My bad.
Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
TIGRITIS:

They will only break and throw bottles but when the real fight starts dey disappear into thin air.

We have been watching movies like this from little. Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by nwanyionitsha: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
TIGRITIS:

You go soon know say everybody get weapon for Nigeria.
Go and read the constitution abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
grin

Flog the hell out of any flat head who doesn't know his place jare
Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hedonisst:
Hungry fools. Let them tell Tinubu to eject his Igbo neighbours in Bourdillon... Including Leo-Stan Ekeh (Zinox) and Tony Ezenna (Orange Drugs) . Lol. One Elite.

But beyond that.

In spite of the harmless fun one pokes around on Nairaland, I know what obtains. The real life 'socio-cultural and economic overlap between' flat-head' Igbos and 'Afonjaistic' Yorubas does not leave room for any meaningful inter-ethnic crisis between these pillars of Southern Nigeria. If you know, you know.

My dear ur head dey there!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
Levant:

That guy who shared it on Facebook posted it two days ago. First time I am seeing the pic. Not my fault. No vex. I presumed it is related to the just concluded election. My bad.

Honey, then you aint current na.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by TIGRITIS: 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You go soon know say everybody get weapon for Nigeria.
Go and read the constitution abeg.
And there they go with the chest beating again.

The same way they boasted the zoo must fall if anything touched kanu.

Only for them to start atikulating a fulani man after kanu's nkita was killed.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by BuhariLooter(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lagos is just moving in circles! The growth in Lagos is not commensurate with the Massive funds the state Receives...
As a Matter of Fact Lagos is living on Past glory!
A group of wicked men are seated on the advancement of Lagos..
The Day Chief Bola Tinubu goes, u will witness The Real Lagos... what we have now is Media hype Lagos..
Lagos is not supposed to have any bad road with the funds it received...
Some Local government in Lagos Generates more money than certain states..

LAGOSIANS !!!

VOTE JIMI AGBAGE

VOTE PDP!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by BluntBoy(m): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ziggylady:

*yawns*...mschewww!!!

I knew you would be here. Unrepentant tribalist. angry

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Na today. All these Na IGG.

The inter marriages between these two tribes are more than other tribes.

They go dey fight for social media but dey siddon eat together.

These two tribes are the most cunning in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by SuperIgbo1(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
TIGRITIS:

You're a moronic person!

That amala and ewedu protest was staged in 2013 or so. Anyway, never stop crying cos Igbos will elect an Igbo governor in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by caprini1: 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
hotwater1:

Honey, then you aint current na.

He is one of those excited clowns who has been fasting and praying to own a smart phone....once they could afford one nameless Chinese phone,next thing is Facebook followed with some nauseating comments .
Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
caprini1:
He is one of those excited clowns who has been fasting and praying to own a smart phone....once they could afford one nameless Chinese phone,next thing is Facebook followed with some nauseating comments .

@Caprini, nsido?? e never do?

@Levant sorry about that, pls.
Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by MXrep: 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
TIGRITIS:

And there they go with the chest beating again.

The same way they boasted the zoo must fall if anything touched kanu.

Only for them to start atikulating a fulani man after kanu's nkita was killed.
Bros na you go run to your rusted toof when it start oo. I have seen how you people have been pushing for hausa-igbo clash but its not working. Do it yourselves. This one no be igbo vs nigerian army oo. This one na hungry street urchins. Everybody count losses after every riot.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by MXrep: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
TIGRITIS:

This cowardly protest was staged many years ago. Till now nothing happened. All you have been doing is cry to northerners to do your dirty work. Do it yourselves

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by KingWarri: 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
wetin concern me.... tongue
Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by Ziggylady(f): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
BluntBoy:

I knew you would be here. Unrepentant tribalist. angry

angryWhat are you doing here yourself?..better take your time!!!angry

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by BluntBoy(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ziggylady:

angryWhat are you doing here yourself?..better take your time!!!angry

I came here because I knew I would find you here. I already know the sort of threads in which to find you.
Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by Ziggylady(f): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
BluntBoy:

I came here because I knew I would find you here. I already know the sort of threads in which to find you.

You must be a stalker then.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos by BluntBoy(m): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ziggylady:

You must be a stalker then.

Stalker? No, perhaps I am crushing on you. Perhaps not!!!

But, I don't stalk. There is something called pattern. A lawyer would know never to joke with coincidences when they occur frequently.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri / I Learnt From Peter Obi Today That Nasarawa Has Land Area Of 27.1km2 / Internet Never Forget Watch What They Said About Peter Obi..nigeria Which Way ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.