Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Lady Demands Justice After Her Stepsister Was Set Ablaze In ilesha, Osun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Demands Justice After Her Stepsister Was Set Ablaze In ilesha, Osun State (422 Views)

Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) / Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister / Wife Seeks Justice After Being Subjected To This At Her Husband's Burial. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Demands Justice After Her Stepsister Was Set Ablaze In ilesha, Osun State by PrettyGist: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
GistMore.com

Lady demands justice after her stepsister was set ablaze in Ilesha, Osun State. She wrote;

This jungle justice thing has to stop, cos they keep killing innocent people. In d video above is my step sister Anuoluwa Martins, she's been mentally unstable since 2011 and she has been in and out of d hospital. She's based in ile ife but she goes to Ilesha often cos her mom and sister stays there, she was at Ilesha last week Sunday to see her sister, she was stranded in ilesha, so she had to beg for money, d man who gave her d money accused her of taking his penis and raised alarm, a crowd gathered and started questioning her, they beat her to a stupor and later set her ablaze. If u listen carefully to her, u'l find out she's not mentally stable. They killed my sister for nothing.... Pls people of Nigeria, I need justice for poor Anuolawa. Am in serious shock at d moment, d heart of men is wicked.

Watch video here; http://gistmore.com/lady-demands-justice-after-her-stepsister-was-set-ablaze-in-ilesha-osun-state

Re: Lady Demands Justice After Her Stepsister Was Set Ablaze In ilesha, Osun State by PrettyGist: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
cool
Re: Lady Demands Justice After Her Stepsister Was Set Ablaze In ilesha, Osun State by Rejoice006(f): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
So sad cry

Re: Lady Demands Justice After Her Stepsister Was Set Ablaze In ilesha, Osun State by Koolmexxi(m): 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hmm... Jungle justice has no place in d 21st century.. However in a society where d ppl have lost faith in both d security and justice system, all dey can do is take out their frustration on any alleged criminal whether verified or not...
Re: Lady Demands Justice After Her Stepsister Was Set Ablaze In ilesha, Osun State by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
Oh my balls!
Naija which way!!

God abeg help me let me help my future kids. This country is nt a place 4 dem. Una get mind oh.

I gave up on dis country wen i saw d video of the little boy that was set ablaze 4 stealin garri dt was nt up to a cup We are our problem. The blood of the innocent don curse us.

(1) (Reply)

Thunder Strikes Dead Former Councilor In Delta / Court Orders SARS To Pay Onitsha Businessman N5m Over Unlawful Arrest, Torture / Man Commits Suicide After Climbing A Mast In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.