Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

Need Your Name In Unilorin Admision List For 2010/2011 Click Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Your Name In Unilorin Admision List For 2010/2011 Click Here (1686 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / World Aids Day As Celebrated In UNILORIN (Photos) / Breaking News - Lasu Releases 3rd And Final Merit Admision List , 3rd Supplement New List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Name In Unilorin Admision List For 2010/2011 Click Here by mrgbadebo: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2010
This is to inform prospective student of university of ilorin weather you have chosen them as your first and second choice and score above 200 in jamb and have artleast 35-50 in post jamb. this is your chance to have your name in the admission list. I need 50 student that is very intelligent and want his/her name to be in the admission list next Thursday which is September 9, 2010. when the admission list is going to be published. this is your opportunity,With your N8,000 your name will be put in the admission list. The admission list will comprise about 3500 names. so the choice is yours.

NOTE: This is not a scam is first come first serve basis, i only need 50 student i don't need more than that.
You have a an opportunity between now and next week Monday.September 6, 2010. and is not by force to pay. for more info call this number 08028815927. i wish you sucesss.
Re: Need Your Name In Unilorin Admision List For 2010/2011 Click Here by yetunde01(f): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2010
Lie! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Need Your Name In Unilorin Admision List For 2010/2011 Click Here by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2010
Poster,you cant even compose and write simple english: 'artleast' for atleast, using 'is' for more than 1 person, i wonder wat kind of admission you want to offer. Pls first pass your english in common entrance b4 you advertise your scaming business. Besides,kogi state uni,which is a state uni accepted about 5000 candidates last session not to talk of a federal uni. Why some ppl think wit their left leg instead of their brains,i dont know. Foolish fool! Only fool will fall into Ds trap of yours. Mr. Gbadebo indeed! Another format from dr. Otunba and okon. God will punish u. To hell with u and yr service. Your Admission service my foot!
Re: Need Your Name In Unilorin Admision List For 2010/2011 Click Here by mrgbadebo: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2010
i am not hear to scam anybody a word is enough for the wise. is not by force to pay. i am a lecturer of computer science in unilorin. and i am the one in charge of admission processing are the one to put your admission on the internet. so i am not saying what i cant do. so i need 50 student. we are in a month of love, so scamming is not my aims.
all i can say for know is that is not by force to pay.

Note: pls i don't need any flashing on my phone if you want to call, call me direct if u flash you are on your own. this is the number to call and confirm. 08028815927
Re: Need Your Name In Unilorin Admision List For 2010/2011 Click Here by yetunde01(f): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2010
I will report you to the school authority, and you will be arrested for asking for money from student. Remember the students that were caught last week. Be warn and stop deceiving people.
Re: Need Your Name In Unilorin Admision List For 2010/2011 Click Here by mrgbadebo: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2010
@yetunde this is not a scam. i say what i can do. i am a lecturer of the school. so i am not forcing any student to pay a dime. all i need is 50 student that have above 200 in jamb and score between 35-50 in the screaming exercise. so this is not scam. admission list will be published next week.
Re: Need Your Name In Unilorin Admision List For 2010/2011 Click Here by kennyisaac(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2010
abeg, me i no hear englishso i go try speak wetin i hear, which is wat u'r reading rite now, hmm!, hmm!  make una beware of this pple dem oo, besydes dat, MR GBADEBO, u fit help us for d admission and we are guarantyn u that we go pay u as soon as we confirm our name in d admsn list, u knw u'r a lecturer, so theres no where we can run to insyd d campus, u go surely catch us, so my own name na adewoye kehinde isaac, process my admission for me, i promise i go pay u later, no need for me calln u again, thanks in anticipation
Re: Need Your Name In Unilorin Admision List For 2010/2011 Click Here by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2010
I've already reported you,so judgement awaits you.! Fuc.k you!
Re: Need Your Name In Unilorin Admision List For 2010/2011 Click Here by Kam2k9: 6:01am On Sep 01, 2010
Mr gbadebo, i believe u,am willin 2 go along wit u bt d problem b say i no get credit 4 my fone to call u, will u send me credit?
Re: Need Your Name In Unilorin Admision List For 2010/2011 Click Here by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 01, 2010
Rodflmao,buhaaa ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha smiley kam2k9 go kil me wit lafta! Foolish lecture. The fact is,NO LECTURER IS ALLOWED TO BE INVOLVED IN PUTTING NAMES ON THE COMPUTER. ETC,THE COMPANY THAT CONDUCTS THE POST UTME WILL TAKE CASE OF THAT! Shameless lecturer, you salary no enough?
Re: Need Your Name In Unilorin Admision List For 2010/2011 Click Here by Olami099(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2010
U are a fool,u be d registral or V.C stupid commual
Re: Need Your Name In Unilorin Admision List For 2010/2011 Click Here by mrgbadebo: 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2010
@all is very stupid of me to be exchanging words with you, all i know is that a word is enough for the wise. I am trying to help student that why i am posting it on nairaland if yo belief this is a scam is left for you. All i know is that nobody is forcing you to pay. the people i want to help is student that score between 35, 50 in the post utme. even though you score 70 don't be sure of your name in the admission list. make the stitch when the sun shine. opportunity comes but once. after the admission list has been released i wont listen to anybody, and pls don't flash the number, if you want to call just call and ask ur question. all i need for me to help you is your surname and your jamb registration number. and the payment of the N8,000. if i collected the money and you cant find ur name after the admission list has be releases the money will be refunded back to you. thats all. . Scamming is not my Aim. so goodluck to you all. i wont say more than this. ,
Re: Need Your Name In Unilorin Admision List For 2010/2011 Click Here by kennyisaac(m): 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2010
so, mr gbadebo, u mean u cant help us and collect ur money later, pls now, pls, we go pay u later, we dey vow,
Re: Need Your Name In Unilorin Admision List For 2010/2011 Click Here by oladayo042: 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2010
No lecturer in the prestigious Unilorin will write like you have done. You cant constuct a simple sentence. Shame on you and people who fall for your scam.
Re: Need Your Name In Unilorin Admision List For 2010/2011 Click Here by mrgbadebo: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2010
@all nobody is forcing you to pay any money. so is left for you. don't thick that you score above 50% guarantee you admission, even if you chose the school as your both choice, don't thick that you might be admitted, all i will advice you if you cant pay the N8,000 Naira all you need is pray. i am a lecturer there not student, that why i am saying this for the serious one. admission is not do or die affair in unilorin. So be wise, i am just posting it on nairalandland here to help some serious and intelligent student that need there names in the admission list.
the admission full list will be out next week, and the resumption date is September 27 2010.
good luck and pls i am not here to scam i just need 50 student that score between 35-50 post utme to pay the money and see what will happen when the admission list comes out. This is the number you are to call if u need your name in the admission list come next week
. 08028815927
Re: Need Your Name In Unilorin Admision List For 2010/2011 Click Here by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2010
Chai, a lecturer that cant spell correctly not to talk of constructing simple and correct sentences! Those who will fall for you are the greatest fool! Stupi.d goat,useless being, empty good-for-nothing brain. God'll punish the whole of your body systems starting from CNS to Reproduct. S to Endoc. S and etc
Re: Need Your Name In Unilorin Admision List For 2010/2011 Click Here by modskiller(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2010
mrgbadebo:

@yetunde this is not a scam. i say what i can do. i am a lecturer of the school. so i am not forcing any student to pay a dime. all i need is 50 student that have above 200 in jamb and score between 35-50 in the [color=#990000]screaming [/b]exercise. so this is not scam. admission list will be published next week. [/color]

see fool and nonentity all in one can not even spell ''screening''

mrgbadebo:

@all nobody is forcing you to pay any money. so is left for you. don't [b]thick
that you score above 50% guarantee you admission, even if you chose the school as your both choice, don't thick that you might be admitted, all i will advice you if you cant pay the N8,000 Naira all you need is pray. i am a lecturer there not student, that why i am saying this for the serious one. admission is not do or die affair in unilorin. So be wise, i am just posting it on nairalandland here to help some serious and intelligent student that need there names in the admission list.
the admission full list will be out next week, and the resumption date is September 27 2010.
good luck and pls i am not here to scam i just need 50 student that score between 35-50 post utme to pay the money and see what will happen when the admission list comes out. This is the number you are to call if u need your name in the admission list come next week. 08028815927

M A D GUY NA THUNDER GO FIRE U
Re: Need Your Name In Unilorin Admision List For 2010/2011 Click Here by olorikan(f): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2010
HAAAAA, YOU BE THIEF, I WILL REPORT YOU TO PROF. ISHAQ OLOYEDE,
Re: Need Your Name In Unilorin Admision List For 2010/2011 Click Here by kennyisaac(m): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2010
omo, boss dey die, but before dem die, dem go don kill plenty pple, dis mr gbadebo go don dey scam some stark fools rite here b4 dem catch am ooooo, meehnnnnnnnnnnnnn, too bad for those pple

(1) (Reply)

Post Utme Result Of Yabatech Information 2010/2011 Session / Unilag Mba Result 2011 / FUTO 2nd List Out This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.