Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 (50361 Views)

Boxer, Patrick Day Dies At 27, 4 Days After Suffering Brain Injury / Wrestling Legend,king Kong Bundy,61,confirms Dead By WWE / Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by koolaid87: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
The only Bundy I know is TED

RIP though
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by laptopsale(m): 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
rentAcock:

Lol just mentioned a few
Warrior should be number one in any list of WWF legends
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by BiafraIsFree: 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
I used to called him kkb. Please if see terrorist Lugard in underworld beat him seriously. May the creator be merciful to his soul.
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by jared007: 2:24am On Mar 06, 2019
Charelsz:
defined indomie generation? undecided
indomie generation is a set of people born in the 1990s and 21st century when indomie became a popular and staple food in nigeria.
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by Alejob: 3:59am On Mar 06, 2019
Zanziman:

Picture pls

1 Like

Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by sonature1: 5:14am On Mar 06, 2019
Gandollar:
If you are not a wrestling fan, you can't know these guys even if you are an ancestor.

You see, when these guys reigned, we didn't have the privilege of enjoying a lot of sports like today.

Sure, there were no cable TVs...no viewing centers for EPL, nobody was watching NBA, lawn tennis, etc

And I watched them on the NTA and VCR (video cassette)...grin

My point is, there's hardly anyone who liked sports in their time that didn't know them because we didn't have much choices.

Even my sisters, who don't have time for sports, know them very well.

1 Like

Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by mightyhaze: 6:34am On Mar 06, 2019
rentAcock:
Our childhood was filled with memories of WWE legends like King Kong Bundy, Yokozuna, The Undertaker, Mankind, Hulk Hogan, Hit Man, Stone Cold Steve Austin just to name a few. It was one of the best times growing up as a kid in Nigeria. If you had a VHS player or decorder, you were treated like a demi god on your street. We will all gather to watch WWE smackdown on satellite or cassette. Although we knew it was acting, we were still glued to the theatrics that is called wrestling. I wish my children can time travel back to 1994 when Rashidi Yekini became the first Nigerian player to score in the world cup tournament where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0.
stone cold et al na still indomie,... the realmen were junkyard dog,iron sheik,arriva,argentina polo,mighty igor,main mascarat,big dandy,..and den more recently,..ugandan giant , papa sango,sid justice,virgil,big bossman,hacksaw,legion of doom,demolition crew,texas tornado,lex luger,tatanka,yokozuna,giant gonzalez,bret hart,british bulldog,shawn michaels,mark henry,milliondollar man,bush whackers,sergent slaughter,rowdy roddy piper,
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by naptu2: 6:40am On Mar 06, 2019
mightyhaze:
stone cold et al na still indomie,... the realmen were junkyard dog,iron sheik,arriva,argentina polo,mighty igor,main mascarat,big dandy,..and den more recently,..ugandan giant , papa sango,sid justice,virgil,big bossman,hacksaw,legion of doom,demolition crew,texas tornado,lex luger,tatanka,yokozuna,giant gonzalez,bret hart,british bulldog,shawn michaels,mark henry,milliondollar man,bush whackers,sergent slaughter,rowdy roddy piper,

@bold. Arriba Luiz Martinez

Aribba means "Up" and it was his war cry. So it's like "Up Luiz Martinez".

Luiz Martinez in the 1970s and shortly before his death in 2013.

Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by mightyhaze: 6:53am On Mar 06, 2019
naptu2:

@bold. Arriba Luiz Martinez

Aribba means "Up" and it was his war cry. So it's like "Up Luiz Martinez".

Luiz Martinez in the 1970s and shortly before his death in 2013.
lol,..baba na baba.. no mind us,na small pikin eyes we take dey watch am for 80s
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2019
jared007:
indomie generation is a set of people born in the 1990s and 21st century when indomie became a popular and staple food in nigeria.
Ok, but children born in the 1990ss are not kids especially those born in the early 1990ss
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by uuzba(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2019
qualityGod:
Eyah indomie generation don't know you cry
They only know indomie and how to cry-cry. smiley
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by uuzba(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2019
meobizy:

How old are you and why do you like all these things of times past?
It’s good to have a past but don’t forget to enjoy the present as well as the future which holds fruitful things.
Oya be naming the fruitful things.
No 1?
No 2?
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by uuzba(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2019
Charelsz:
Ok, but children born in the 1990ss are not kids especially those born in the early 1990ss
Its difficult to see you as adults o. We were already in boarding house fetching water for Senior students when you people were still sucking breast.
You didn't even know you landed in Nigeria, the land of suffer head, then. grin

1 Like

Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2019
uuzba:

Its difficult to see you as adults o. We were already in boarding house fetching water for Senior students when you people were still sucking breast.
You didn't even know you landed in Nigeria, the land of suffer head, then. grin
grin grin grin you are funny grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by meobizy(f): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
uuzba:

Oya be naming the fruitful things.
No 1?
No 2?
Please, don’t expose your ignorance.
Keep it moving.
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by enomakos(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
rest in peace big man
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by Lomprico2: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
Gandollar:
If you are not a wrestling fan, you can't know these guys even if you are an ancestor.

haba! you will now! am not a fan anymore but loved it during my childhood days.

1 Like

Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by Gandollar(f): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lomprico2:

haba! you will now! am not a fan anymore but loved it during my childhood days.
Please come back. WWE fans are the most passionate grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry / Best Football Stadium In Morocco / Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.