Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

How I mumued as a Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I mumued as a Christian (1179 Views)

As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I mumued as a Christian by HappyPagan: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
Guilty Sex
Always felt guilty when my peepee did a deedee. Having sex felt like a million cameras from heaven were pointed at my naked body. the guilt after coming, the prayer for forgiveness... thank you Satan for saving me.
Now, sex is beautiful. Naked bodies bring no shame, just awe at the beauty.

Morning Devotion and Sunday Service
See.... morning devotion is good for the family, I really have nothing against it. Only problem was in my family, it became a mini church service. We had Adeboye's Open Heavens and one other devotional called The Word for Today. We used both each morning.. like Sunday School and main message. o men... the way I dey use enjoy sleep these days ehn....even God dey jealous me..

Tithe
Not gonna lie, I once fell for this bullshit. Was a regular tither after I got baptized in 2007, part of the rituals of becoming a worker in RCCG. I stopped paying tithes, long before I lost my faith though. I guess even reason has no religion.

What's yours?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I mumued as a Christian by RipMorosini: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
embarassed
Typing.....
Re: How I mumued as a Christian by budaatum: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mine was twelve years English teach Monday, Bible Study Tuesday, clean church Saturday, church every Sunday, PCC secretary, Men's Group secretary, wasn't a mumu never paid tithes rather spend my money on a book and never felt guilty atheist who never got caught. Rubina Malaysia, Choi China and Ariana Serbia still send me merry xmas 11 years later. Now? Service off BBC Radio 4 is closest I get half asleep too, got.

Hmm! I might need to start going church.
Re: How I mumued as a Christian by JeromeBlack: 5:49am On Mar 06, 2019
budaatum:
Mine was twelve years English teach Monday, Bible Study Tuesday, clean church Saturday, church every Sunday, PCC secretary, Men's Group secretary, wasn't a mumu never paid tithes rather spend my money on a book and never felt guilty atheist who never got caught. Rubina Malaysia, Choi China and Ariana Serbia still send me merry xmas 11 years later. Now? Service off BBC Radio 4 is closest I get half asleep too, got.

Hmm! I might need to start going church.

Bros, are you a foreigner? Your English Engrish usually gives me headache.

3 Likes

Re: How I mumued as a Christian by frank317: 8:29am On Mar 06, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Lol... Meeting the guy in person will be very interesting. Will like to look at his face when he talks to see if he actually means them.

For me, hell was my major issue as a Christian. I feared hell like no man business. The fear of hell made the fear of death a realm terror and nightmare.

The bad news was that I was always praying for forgiveness and repentance but will quickly go back to sin after all the sincere prayer of repentance and Gods help.

Then it downed on my that I might never be a born again Christian, hence hell bound. This made me a living fear.

Was always broke as a christian so justified myself for not tithing. But my first cash after I graduated, was involved in a land business in abuja and got a huge amount. I happily tithed... Oh, that pastor needs o refund my money.

Leaving religion was like dropping down a huge burden. The braveness to say Bleep God is the sake braveness that would make u realise ur inner strength.

Why will u not shake ur head when u see people like jesusjnr behave like mad men in the name of religion?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I mumued as a Christian by budaatum: 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Yeah, a foreigner is me.

1 Like

Re: How I mumued as a Christian by budaatum: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
frank317:

Lol... Meeting the guy in person will be very interesting. Will like to look at his face when he talks to see if he actually means them.
As in, look in my face to see if I'm lying?
As if you'd be able to tell lol.

I do mean it though, for all it's worth.
Re: How I mumued as a Christian by budaatum: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
JeromeBlack:

But seriously, what about my "English Engrish" usually gives you headache? Do you not understand it? Do I not write it right? Don't it mean anything? Do you have to work a bit to understand it? Is it just meaningless? Or are you incapable of understanding it?

Help me!
Re: How I mumued as a Christian by budaatum: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
frank317:

At least you understand, unlike that olodo Black who needs to invest in panadol. You just wonder buda might be a "very interesting" dishonest liar and a fraud.
Re: How I mumued as a Christian by JeromeBlack: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
budaatum:

But seriously, what about my "English Engrish" usually gives you headache? Do you not understand it? Do I not write it right? Don't it mean anything? Do you have to work a bit to understand it? Is it just meaningless? Or are you incapable of understanding it?

Help me!

Your English is written in a funny manner. I understand what you are trying to say but you use an archaic and reverse way of saying things.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I mumued as a Christian by JeromeBlack: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
budaatum:

Yeah, a foreigner is me.

Written like the weird foreigner you are.

2 Likes

Re: How I mumued as a Christian by frank317: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
budaatum:

As in, look in my face to see if I'm lying?
As if you'd be able to tell lol.

I do mean it though, for all it's worth.

No to see if u are lying... Just to know how much u take ur own words serious. It will tell how much of an interesting person u are

4 Likes

Re: How I mumued as a Christian by budaatum: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
frank317:

No to see if u are lying... Just to know how much u take ur own words serious. It will tell how much of an interesting person u are
I'm seriously humorous I guess. Serious about the subjects I approach humorously.
Re: How I mumued as a Christian by Anas09: 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
HappyPagan:
Guilty Sex
Always felt guilty when my peepee did a deedee. Having sex felt like a million cameras from heaven were pointed at my naked body. the guilt after coming, the prayer for forgiveness... thank you Satan for saving me.
Now, sex is beautiful. Naked bodies bring no shame, just awe at the beauty.

Morning Devotion and Sunday Service
See.... morning devotion is good for the family, I really have nothing against it. Only problem was in my family, it became a mini church service. We had Adeboye's Open Heavens and one other devotional called The Word for Today. We used both each morning.. like Sunday School and main message. o men... the way I dey use enjoy sleep these days ehn....even God dey jealous me..

Tithe
Not gonna lie, I once fell for this bullshit. Was a regular tither after I got baptized in 2007, part of the rituals of becoming a worker in RCCG. I stopped paying tithes, long before I lost my faith though. I guess even reason has no religion.

What's yours?
Finally, he admits he worships satan. Every road leads somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: How I mumued as a Christian by HappyPagan: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
Anas09:

Finally, he admits he worships satan. Every road leads somewhere.
2019 and still a fool
Anas09 the ungodly Christian
Re: How I mumued as a Christian by Anas09: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
HappyPagan:

2019 and still a fool
Anas09 the ungodly Christian
The last time i checked, the Christians are not the fools, but atheists devil worshippers who deny they don't worship Satan.

Be a Happy Pagan as long as you breath Jesus's air. He will be waiting for you when you draw your last breath. It doesn't matter if you do so in another 100yrs. You'll meet Him, except you conquer death.

4 Likes

Re: How I mumued as a Christian by budaatum: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Your English is written in a funny manner. I understand what you are trying to say but you use an archaic and reverse way of saying things.
Just what I expected. You understand my "funny archaic and reverse manner". So you'll understand this.

I can't send my physical to you so I send my 'spirit' instead. And so you know I am 'full of the spirit' and not words alone I imbue them as such that you read my words once and go "what the fuk", and then read it again see the spirit in them and say "aha, lol". At least when you've understood what I've written. To those who don't though, buda is just talking crap.
Re: How I mumued as a Christian by HappyPagan: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Anas09:

The last time i checked, the Christians are not the fools, but atheists devil worshippers who deny they don't worship Satan.

May you use God's word
less as a sword
attacking those whom your soul hates

May it be for you a mirror
transmitting God's light in your heart
shaping you to a less lonely
less hateful
less angry
more loving
person.

just like you once were. kiss

Anas09:

Be a Happy Pagan as long as you breath Jesus's air. He will be waiting for you when you draw your last breath. It doesn't matter if you do so in another 100yrs. You'll meet Him, except you conquer death

Jesus died a long time ago. I really don't give a Bleep about him. If the air I breathe is Jesus', no wonder Port Harcourt is filled with black soot... he is probably using us a sacrifice.

I've conquered death already Sis. I've lost fear of it. You will never understand what that means... heaven is your only illusion.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I mumued as a Christian by HappyPagan: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
lalasticlala Happy New Year embarassed
Re: How I mumued as a Christian by Anas09: 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
HappyPagan:

May you use God's word
less as a sword
attacking those whom your soul hates

May it be for you a mirror
transmitting God's light in your heart
shaping you to a less lonely
less hateful
less angry
more loving
person.

just like you once were. kiss

Jesus died a long time ago. I really don't give a Bleep about him. If the air I breathe is Jesus', no wonder Port Harcourt is filled with black soot... he is probably using us a sacrifice.

I've conquered death already Sis. I've lost fear of it. You will never understand what that means... heaven is your only illusion.
I don't hate you. I couldn't even if i wanted. I have Love in me and Love and hate can not cohabit. I pity you really. I ask for mercy for you everyday.

Abt blacksoot in PH. Christ is not responsible for that, but your brothers in fraternity, the people whom satan, your lord has used greed for money to ensnare.

Jesus didn't tell anyone to locally refine petroleum products. Saran is responsible for this. Stop with the folly already.

3 Likes

Re: How I mumued as a Christian by HappyPagan: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
Anas09:

I don't hate you. I couldn't even if i wanted. I have Love in me and Love and hate can not cohabit. I pity you really. I ask for mercy for you everyday.

Abt blacksoot in PH. Christ is not responsible for that, but your brothers in fraternity, the people whom satan, your lord has used greed for money to ensnare.

Jesus didn't tell anyone to locally refine petroleum products. Saran is responsible for this. Stop with the folly already.

You have no idea what Love is. You should ask God for soap to wash your heart of fear and ignorance. Love can't grow where fear lives.

Greed, envy, strife - these have no religion. Neither do they come from Satan... Your myopic input reflects the quality of your breathing... but keep blaming Satan.

For the sake of my sanity, I stay away from threads you soil with your presence. I request you afford me same privilege.

1 Like

Re: How I mumued as a Christian by Anas09: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
HappyPagan:

You have no idea what Love is. You should ask God for soap to wash your heart of fear and ignorance. Love can't grow where fear lives.
Yes, i do. On the contrary you are the one who doesn't know what Love is. If i ask you the opposite of Love, you'd say Hate. This shows you don't know what Love is.

And, Fear died the day i knew who i am in Christ. The day i had a revelation of what it mean to sit with Christ in Heavenly Places.

You were a Church goer for a minute in your wretched life, did you understand what that scripture means?

HappyPagan:

Greed, envy, strife - these have no religion. Neither do they come from Satan... Your myopic input reflects the quality of your breathing... but keep blaming Satan.
Now, here is someone who publicly claimed he was a Christian. You were a Christian yet you did not know the fruits of the Evil Spirit. Did you even know the Fruit of the Holy Spirit.
Oh, wait!!!!. Pride, Greed, strife, envy didn't come from satan; they came from you. They must come from somewhere, because they are don't exist in a vacuum.

HappyPagan:

For the sake of my sanity, I stay away from threads you soil with your presence. I request you afford me same privilege.
I quite understand your plight, child of wrath. Darkness cannot exist when light comes.

You'll keep running because Light will continue to shine and darkness will continue to disperse.

3 Likes

Re: How I mumued as a Christian by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Just here watching the thread....
[img]https://media./images/bb22f8d3ec76aab58cf5d3ff607de009/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: How I mumued as a Christian by Martinez39(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
Re: How I mumued as a Christian by Martinez39(m): 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
Do not cringe
Lol. Many people are dying from rejecting medicine and using faith but you don't get to see them on the news instead more focus is given to the hypocrites called moderates who conveniently interpret the scripture to their convenience because everyone wants to hear that christianity is good and harmless. This suits people's feelings even though it's at the expense of reality.

I remember when I started taking this faith thing seriously and started getting involved in new generational churches, I decided to apply my faith to cure malaria. I snubbed my antimalarial for faith and I kid you not. What saved me was that I was at home due to the holiday and the excited me told my mum about my so called works of faith. There was fire on the mountain grin. My mum went hysterical and was pleading with me take my medication but I stood my ground and was wondering why my mum, being a christian, wasn't in support of my action, the irony. I later took my drugs after being talked into it by my cell leader who said "For peace to reign, obey your mum. It's not the drug that would heal you, it's Jesus." Can you imagine. This was many years ago and I wondered what would have happened if I was in the hostel and away from my mum's supervision. I was a small boy then and being an introvert and growing up in a household that is full of heavy (I really meany heavy) indoctrination into believing spiritual stuffs didn't help matters.

My mum hypocrisy got me wondering. Why would this woman who claim to be a christian and heavily believes in spiritual stuff act as if faith is magical thinking? I sensed this same hypocrisy in all christians I knew. It was always the same "we believe in god" but acting and thinking like god doesn't exist. I later started mixing out with people, joined nairaland and started observing human life. I came to the conclusion that despite the so much noise about god's existence and power, nature always took it's course regardless of what we believe. Religious people who have terminal cancer always end up dying. As a medical student then, I once asked myself "why am I studying medicine if there is faith healing?" grin Mehn, I was a young boy then and I did many stupid stuff because of the bible. Now, I am matured and I am an atheist. Exposure helps. The first set of atheists I came across on nairaland were Donffd (will never forget him), edibleketara and some others. They ganged up against me in one thread to argue against my religious beliefs. grin cheesy

Anyways, religious beliefs are not harmless. To survive, man needs the truth so as to make realistic approaches to solve his problems. Unrealist approaches can be dangerous. This is why I bash and debunk religious claims and why I am an anti-theist. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I mumued as a Christian by HappyPagan: 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
Anas09:

Yes, i do. On the contrary you are the one who doesn't know what Love is. If i ask you the opposite of Love, you'd say Hate. This shows you don't know what Love is.
nna na way, why are you reasoning anally? Quite shitty thinking... I've met faithfools with more sense in them.

You don't ask a question, make up an answer on my behalf, then proceed to make a hasty conclusion on based assumption.. you should be on the romance section.

Anas09:

And, Fear died the day i knew who i am in Christ. The day i had a revelation of what it mean to sit with Christ in Heavenly Places.
I wonder how horrible life must have been to you, to so strongly identify with the corpse of a dead Jew. How poor you must be in real life for a seat beside a LovePeddler master in heaven to be so appealing?

I don't need such fallacies to give me an identity. Fear didn't die, reason did.

Reason is the gateman of your vineyard, your brain, where good thoughts grow and nourish your soul. Faith is the sly conman, the Trojan horse, that goes beyond reason, dazzling him with sweet thoughts and illusion of power, projecting false realities through the heart and mind.

You are dead to reason. And that is pitiable...

Anas09:

You were a Church goer for a minute in your wretched life, did you understand what that scripture means?
Behold, old things have passed away. All things have become new.

Anas09:

Now, here is someone who publicly claimed he was a Christian. You were a Christian.......
strife, envy didn't come from satan; they came from you.
It is sometimes surprising to see how you expect me to still hold 'Christian' thoughts and beliefs. My views and philosophies are unChristian; that doesn't make them evil... evil to fear and ignorance maybe.

Anas09:

You'll keep running because Light will continue to shine and darkness will continue to disperse.
True. My light will continue to guide you to my threads till your darkness disperses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I mumued as a Christian by Anas09: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
HappyPagan:

nna na way, why are you reasoning anally? Quite shitty thinking... I've met faithfools with more sense in them.

You don't ask a question, make up an answer on my behalf, then proceed to make a hasty conclusion on based assumption.. you should be on the romance section.

I wonder how horrible life must have been to you, to so strongly identify with the corpse of a dead Jew. How poor you must be in real life for a seat beside a LovePeddler master in heaven to be so appealing?

I don't need such fallacies to give me an identity. Fear didn't die, reason did.

Reason is the gateman of your vineyard, your brain, where good thoughts grow and nourish your soul. Faith is the sly conman, the Trojan horse, that goes beyond reason, dazzling him with sweet thoughts and illusion of power, projecting false realities through the heart and mind.

You are dead to reason. And that is pitiable...

Behold, old things have passed away. All things have become new.

It is sometimes surprising to see how you expect me to still hold 'Christian' thoughts and beliefs. My views and philosophies are unChristian; that doesn't make them evil... evil to fear and ignorance maybe.

True. My light will continue to guide you to my threads till your darkness disperses.
Ah, the mind taken over by demons. You succeeded in rambling without making any sense.

Oh satan worshiper, enjoy your demons, when you draw your last, i'll Stand by wishing you'd fought off these demons. Poor you.

1 Like

Re: How I mumued as a Christian by HappyPagan: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Anas09:

Ah, the mind taken over by demons. You succeeded in rambling without making any sense.

Oh satan worshiper, enjoy your demons, when you draw your light, i'll Stand by wishing you'd fought off these demons. Poor you.
thanks. and goodbye. prove you are alight. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I mumued as a Christian by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
HappyPagan:

thanks. and goodbye. prove you are alight. wink
I was actually enjoying the back and forth cry
Re: How I mumued as a Christian by HappyPagan: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
IAmSabrina:

I was actually enjoying the back and forth cry
Used up my retard quota. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I mumued as a Christian by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
HappyPagan:

Used up my retard quota. grin
Lol grin grin grin
The consequences of engaging zombies in argument cheesy
Re: How I mumued as a Christian by HappyPagan: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Lol grin grin grin
The consequences of engaging zombies in argument cheesy
It's tiring. If only there was a Sword of reason somewhere, I'd slay them with it...

Are you Sabrina the evil witch? I remember a show like that from my childhood...

edit:
its teenage witch, not evil witch. sorry about that. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Your Ignorance Stinks": Lady Blasts Ibiyeomie For Saying Covid -19 Is Malaria / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Explosive Insights Into Current World Events / God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.