Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari (901 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / Lawal Musa Daura And His Many Controversies By Salihu Usman / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari by hinwazaka: 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday
welcomed traditional rulers in the country to
the “Next Level”, urging them to be prepared to
play a crucial role in the prevention and
detection of criminal activities in their domains.

Speaking while receiving members of the
National Council of Traditional Rulers led by the
Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammad Sa’ad
Abubakar III, at State House, Abuja, the
President noted that involving the royal fathers
had become necessary in view of the deep knowledge of their localities.

According to him, “You know all the families
who harbour criminals and you know those
who produce respectable individuals. You
know the weaknesses of our society. We need
your support to consolidate our achievements.”

President Buhari listed several significant efforts
by his administration to enhance national
security while emphasising the overall need for
stability in the country.

“What we need now is your support. No
government can serve creditably without your
support. We will always count on your
support,” he told the traditional rulers.

The President also welcomed the royal fathers
to his “second and final term, at the end of
which I will, God willing, go to Daura and settle
down.”

The Sultan of Sokoto and Co-Chairman of the
Council, told President Buhari that the body “on
behalf of all the Traditional Rulers in Nigeria, is
here to congratulate you on your re-election as
the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”

Urging “all Nigerians to accept the election
result as the will of God,” the Sultan assured the
President of the traditional rulers’ “continued
unflinching support in your laudable projects,
particularly your government’s cardinal
objectives of fighting corruption, containing insecurity, generally sanitizing the governance
machinery, entrenching discipline, hard work
and peaceful co-existence amongst the
citizenry.”

The Co-Chairman of the Council and Ooni of Ife,
Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II, assured
President Buhari that their members would
work very closely with his administration to
fight criminal activities.

The Ooni urged the re-elected Nigerian leader to
be a President for the whole nation and father
to all citizens.
www.dailypost.ng/2019/03/05/2019-elections-buhari-told-nigerian-traditional-rulers-tuesday/

1 Like

Re: After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari by hinwazaka: 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
You will go to daura and rest b4 october 1. PDP will flog you in court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari by dingbang(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lol...I hope you are even alive that period to tell the story.

4 Likes

Re: After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari by rottennaija(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
The Most handsome president Nigerian ever had, even at 76

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari by simplyhonest(m): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nice ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari by Sirjamo: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
hinwazaka:
You will go to daura and rest b4 october 1. PDP will flog you in court
Why are you dreaming with your eyes wide open?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari by muykem: 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
My president, I tapped to the anointing of love and favour in your head. I pray that one day I will be acceptable by my people just like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari by hinwazaka: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sirjamo:
Why are you dreaming with your eyes wide open?
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose. That is the true way to dream

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari by Davash222(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
muykem:
My president, I tapped to the anointing of love and favour in your head. I pray that one day I will be acceptable by my people just like you.
Your people are not Almajiris. They're wiser.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari by hinwazaka: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
muykem:
Then start learning how to be a crook.

2 Likes

Re: After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari by Abfinest007(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
so where do u wish to go if not daura

2 Likes

Re: After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
Before nkor

Left for Nigerians you will be retiring this very moment!!!

Blood sucking demon

3 Likes

Re: After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari by MXrep: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
rottennaija:
The Most handsome president Nigerian ever had, even at 76
Na handsome we go chop?

2 Likes

Re: After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari by rottennaija(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
MXrep:

Na handsome we go chop?
You no chop? Say the truth, you no chop? Wey you get data come nairaland? Na borrow?

1 Like

Re: After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
Baba please go back to Daura

1 Like

Re: After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari by Viergeachar: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
Before nko

1 Like

Re: After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari by IbrahimDamola: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
We know you very well, if God keeps you alive till 2023. You'll try to seek for a third term and your stooges and fanatics in the National Assembly will try to push the 3rd term act, all the lawmakers who will resist your 3rd term bid will be hunted by EFCC and ICPC who are just glorified attack dogs. We know how much powerhungry you are.

1 Like

Re: After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari by dahmie2013: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
I have never seen a president so loved like Buhari. Integrity is everything! Congrats once again Sir!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari by ayomilore: 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ml
dingbang:
Lol...I hope you are even alive that period to tell the story.

Are you God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 2023, I Will, God Willing, Go To Daura And Settle Down- Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:36am On Mar 06, 2019
LOl, suddenly the back to Daura brigade have gone AWOL.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Day: ADF Asks Ndigbo To Wear Black Clothes, Bands / More Photos Of Liberians NationWide Protest / Trending Photo Of Lagos Deputy Police Commissioner Looking Awkward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.