Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) (26600 Views)

Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by LadyMessi(f): 10:56am On Mar 06, 2019
Too bad. I know how many lives that road had claimed during my school days. One is still paralyzed till today since 2010.
Quick recovery dear.
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by AbleGod32123: 10:56am On Mar 06, 2019
Satan66:
I feel no pity for an olosho and an afonja

U need a dirty slap that will reset ur brain. Omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by DaddyMorenike: 10:57am On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:
Wish them quick recovery

That is one stupid thing about life

You enter plane: he fit crash, dissapear or enter big occean
You use motor: you get car crash
You dey your house: your building fit collapse
You waka with leg: trailer fit run enter you or police mistakenly shoot you
You enter ship or boat: na capsize
You enter drain: the drain go derail

Okay all these students dey return back from lecture now na im wahalar bust

That is why i always live my life in the fast lane
Got police chasing me, smoking weed banging the ladies and boozing
Abeg osazee give me that weed make i tie one wrap
oga but wetin be drain?
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by adebayo3449(m): 10:58am On Mar 06, 2019
Satan66:
Why is ur life like this?
Where will this tribalism take u?
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 10:59am On Mar 06, 2019
The nation needs a lot of orientation on Accident and Emegency.
No first aid by all the crowd gathered. Mode of evacuation from accident scene...
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by Agendanwamama: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2019
God come to their aid
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 06, 2019
chai okada wahala, see broken leg, see the other one with pillow between her leg, hope accident didnt happen to her red sea.

speedy recovery to them.
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 06, 2019
Glad they are still alive shocked

May God protect us and our family
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by michealdeco: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2019
Open what is this naa?

I wanted to cuss you for not putting GRAPHICS PICS but then I checked and saw GRAPHICS WARNING

But OP you de mad
You suppose put EXTRA EXTRA GRAPHICS PICS

I wish them instant healing yemen embarassed
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by DammyGbade(m): 11:16am On Mar 06, 2019
To the person that snap this pix, one day you will be in severe pains like this, and someone will be snapping you instead of rushing you to the hospital... I just too hate this computer age generation... So many lives have been lost due to neglect after an accident
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by B3sty(m): 11:35am On Mar 06, 2019
I just Cried seeing that Girl in Pains.
May God Heal them...
Amen.
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2019
Satan66:

you will be in pains one day...people will neglect you...you will work and suffer all the days of your life with no result...this earth shall reject you...you will join your master in hell earlier than you expect...your family members will look at you in awe of how cursed you are..your presence will always bring bad luck to you and your fellow dim wits....your children and close ones will die like fowls...and lastly, you will die a terrible gory death in anguish
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by Justinlean02(m): 11:46am On Mar 06, 2019
WisdomFlakes:

But they are Igbo students of Ebonyi state uni. Have some compassion and human feeling. Smh.
Uh so because they're Igbo student he should reconsider... humans
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by silent10(m): 11:50am On Mar 06, 2019
agbonkamen:
you are a fool
Stop feeding a troll for God sake angry
That's what he want(your reply) next time just ignore please.

1 Like

Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by liljboy10: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:
Wish them quick recovery

You enter train: the train go derail

LOL u are a fool o grin
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by tillaman(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
May God ease their pain I wish them speedy recovery
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Can't imagine the level of pain the girl is going through.....Just hope the leg survives....All of these avoidable accidents....People gather and the first thing they do is snap
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by WIDETHOUGHT: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:
Wish them quick recovery

DO MONEY RITUAL JOIN, ABI EN NO FOLLOW FOR FASTLANE?
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by WIDETHOUGHT: 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
adebayo3449:
Why is ur life like this? Where will this tribalism take u?

adebayo3449:

adebayo3449:

Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by WIDETHOUGHT: 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
adebayo3449:

adebayo3449:

adebayo3449:

CHECK HIS USERNAME BEFORE YOU QUOTE HIM.

1 Like

Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by guru90: 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
baba GOD.... please dey protects my Life everyday......
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by Satan66(m): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lickpreeq:

You're new to Nairaland I guess
And you're just 14 years of age
Keep crying you banned scum
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by oobinna: 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:
Wish them quick recovery

There is a way that seems right to a man but the end thereof is destruction... Unless you repent you will likewise perish!
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by koyeni(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
So bad. Wish them quick recovery
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
The sight is too gory. Will she ever use that leg again. May God save their lives.
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
That's the failure of the state government to repair the road, I wish them speedy recovery.
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by sfsmng: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Quick recovery to them, and no complications...

FRSC should do something about this recklessness on the roads
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by adeosuntunde: 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
Satan66:

Your stupidity is at his PEAK..its in you
Re: Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) by Abcruz(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:
Wish them quick recovery

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Rejoice, O young man, in your youth, and let your heart cheer you in the days of your youth. Walk in the ways of your heart and the sight of your eyes. But know that for all these things God will bring you into judgment.--Ecclesiastics 11:9

Fools enjoy doing wrong, but anyone with good sense enjoys acting wisely.--proverbs 10:23

However,
Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproofs of life abides among the wise!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Footballer Elderson Echiejile Gets Engaged…(pics Included) / Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder / Values, Morals Or Beliefs Your Parents Instilled In You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.