Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Serving People Or Personal Pocket? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serving People Or Personal Pocket? (241 Views)

Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me / Buhari Must Listen To The People Or Set Nigeria ‘on Fire’ – Wike / Obaseki: APC To Tender Apology To Edo People Or Face Litigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serving People Or Personal Pocket? by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
Serving People or Personal Pocket?
Politicians are the great liers especially when you hear words like 'serving my people' 'just for good governance' and the likes.
For anybody to win governorship seat in any State in Nigeria, #5b and above must be spent.
If Serving my people is Paramount in their mind, why not injecting just #1b naira into Charity cause through NGO?
Late Aare Arisekola Alao did not aspire for any political post yet, almost everyone felt and still feeling is pillantropical gestures.
Don't be deceived, they are investing in the most lucrative business of politics. They are willing to serve their pocket not you and I.
#5b is not a joke. Before you can expect anything good from them, they would recover their capital and counting profits.
When they say, they will not collect salary. Tell them to collect 500k salary and leave their #270m security votes for the masses and sign a document to that effect making EFCC their witness.
Apart from what Constitution states as your right, other things will be after their investment recovery.
There is nothing we can do, one of the two will become Governor of Oyo State by the will of Allah. So don't reject their money but let your trust be with your God.
They are all the same old soldiers. Adelabu has Ajimobi. Seyi has Ladoja. Then which is which? Akala collect money. Ladoja collect his own.
Call it vote buying or vote selling. That's the little you can have for hours of staying in scorching sun.
My opinion lasan nio.

Re: Serving People Or Personal Pocket? by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2019
Naija Politics naa Gbam
Re: Serving People Or Personal Pocket? by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
Loading 99%
Who is the KING? Seyi or Adelabu?
Like for SEYI and Share for Adelabu

(1) (Reply)

Apc's Maitala Wins Jos North/bassa Federal Constituency Seat / Akeredolu Lifts Restriction Order On Movement In Ondo Community / Lagos Election: What We Expect From Sanwo-olu In First Term – Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.