Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

"I Died And Saw My Mother In Heaven " - Eniola Badmus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Died And Saw My Mother In Heaven " - Eniola Badmus (1269 Views)

Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance / Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Died And Saw My Mother In Heaven " - Eniola Badmus by Hyanunews: 2:50am On Mar 06, 2019
Popular Nigerian actress, Eniola Badmusin her recent post on Instagram stated that she died and when she did she saw her mother in heaven....READ MORE
https://woloadedng..com/2019/03/i-died-and-saw-my-mother-in-heaven.html?m=1

Re: "I Died And Saw My Mother In Heaven " - Eniola Badmus by Fadomero(m): 3:52am On Mar 06, 2019
you are not serious fat smelling olosho
Re: "I Died And Saw My Mother In Heaven " - Eniola Badmus by Kingpee2(m): 4:24am On Mar 06, 2019
Be careful what you say with your mouth ,na s e easy to die ...
Re: "I Died And Saw My Mother In Heaven " - Eniola Badmus by Onyi22(f): 6:39am On Mar 06, 2019
Should I believed you?
Re: "I Died And Saw My Mother In Heaven " - Eniola Badmus by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Should I believed believe you?

1 Like

Re: "I Died And Saw My Mother In Heaven " - Eniola Badmus by donstan18: 8:14am On Mar 06, 2019
And you left heaven just to stay in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: "I Died And Saw My Mother In Heaven " - Eniola Badmus by Dalastically: 8:58am On Mar 06, 2019
You died, SA pastor brought you back to life
Re: "I Died And Saw My Mother In Heaven " - Eniola Badmus by Olibboy: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2019
Yhu died, Are yhu the latest Os (Operating System) of Jesus
Re: "I Died And Saw My Mother In Heaven " - Eniola Badmus by Phina94: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
Fadomero:
you are not serious fat smelling olosho
is it your fat? trouble seeker

(1) (Reply)

Davido Congratulates His Uncle Senator Adeleke On His Tribunal Victory / Beautiful 100 Level Student Of Uniport Commits Suicide, See Reactions / “Wizkid Is The Biggest Artiste In Africa” - Casper Nyovest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.