Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) (46065 Views)

Mercy Wave NGO Prison Outreach: Miss Favour Emmanuel Finally Reunites With Famil / 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family / Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) by yemiyemi: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2019
The Igbos and Igbo Amakas A.K.A. Flat heads are best known for stealing, lying and killing under any known circumstances.....No wonder she keep lying and insisting the child belongs to her....Chaiii....

2 Likes

Re: Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) by ewizard1: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2019
The girl just learn Igbo like that. Where do I start from?
Re: Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) by folake4u(f): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2019
kobosmart:
she no even fine sef

You're very daft! The 'smart' in your monicker should be replaced with kobofool, it rhymes better that way.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) by greensandy: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2019
folake4u:

You're very daft! The 'smart' in your monicker should be replaced with kobofool, it rhymes better that way.

undecided

His name says it as it is kobosmart nairafoolish.
Re: Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) by folake4u(f): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2019
greensandy:

His name says it as it is kobosmart nairafoolish.

grin grin
Re: Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) by nothingspoil70: 11:42am On Mar 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
NewDelhi:
went missing at age 3 , still remember things vividly at age 8.. Where did she get that kind of memory from. .This is called childhood amnesia its very rare to remember events of aged 4-5 not to talk of 3 and below.

Mom died when she was 3yrs and she was kidnapped when she was 7yrs. She's now 12yrs.

Pple like her Guardian, are the real MVP! She showed, so much love to the girl's late mom and d girl herself, so much so, d little girl found her way back!
Re: Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Oche211:
This girl is super intelligent for her to still trace her way back all alone.
She's the real mvp...

Nor be small matter
Re: Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
NewDelhi:
went missing at age 3 , still remember things vividly at age 8.. Where did she get that kind of memory from. .This is called childhood amnesia its very rare to remember events of aged 4-5 not to talk of 3 and below.

The report says she's 12years old now.
She went missing five years ago that means she was 7 when she was abducted bruh.
So, its possible she still remembers some things
Shalom
Re: Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
sexiestharam:

She was 6 years when she got missing, not 3. I remember things that happened when i was 2. There are very few people like me who exist. Not everyone forgets everything from 4 to below. Some of us have extraordinary memory that are unexplainable.

Ur right dear. Same thing I was tryna tell d dude. I still remember how my nursery1 teacher will not let me go outside with others to play during break. She'll teach me and teach me over again. I had my first dream in primary 1, when I told mum about it she stood transfixed on the spot looking at me for a long while before she blurted out "what does a baby like you know about dreams"?
I still remember that dream today.
Re: Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Thank God she was found.
Re: Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) by Omeizadean(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ezemarcel:
APC states and issues
U have fried and guzzled all ur morals so u no longer shame. Look at an igbo man pointing accusing fingers at Apc. What do we now tell the igbo woman who kidnapped a yoruba kid?

1 Like

Re: Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ezemarcel:
APC states and issues
Mr eze she was abducted and sold by one of your sisters. we need to start deporting ibos in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) by tsinzu: 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ghostmode2two:

Reggae, pop, country, jazz, blues or rock?
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) by poshbrave(m): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
HomeOfMe:
Are you talking about 5years? The area I grew up in,Onipanu close to the railine,20 years after,I drove past the area just to see how it now looked just last year,the area is still the way it was. The two storey building we lived in only looked smaller in my eyes.
tohhh dat has answer it all, maybe d law of nature is affecting d two storey building or d law of diminishing return in economics lol
Re: Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) by dochenaj: 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
sexiestharam:

She was 6 years when she got missing, not 3. I remember things that happened when i was 2. There are very few people like me who exist. Not everyone forgets everything from 4 to below. Some of us have extraordinary memory that are unexplainable.
Smart girl. So can you tell us some interesting stories from when you were 2 years of age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic / Nigerians And Pakistanis Clash In Hong Kong (graphic Pics) / Man Shot Dead As Aye & Eiye Cultists Clash In Delta (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.