Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Presidential Committe Gives Oshiomhole 48 Hours To Cancels Okorocha's Suspension - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Committe Gives Oshiomhole 48 Hours To Cancels Okorocha's Suspension (24797 Views)

Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) / Rochas Okorocha’s Suspension Letter Is Fake – APC / Imo APC Demands Okorocha's Suspension Over Anti-Party Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Committe Gives Oshiomhole 48 Hours To Cancels Okorocha's Suspension by Viergeachar: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2019
frowland:

But allow them all to contest fair and square. Why not suspend Fashola as well and lets see who will get the northern delegates. Its a no brainer.

Fashola wasn't involved in anti party activities.

Amosun was also suspended.
Re: Presidential Committe Gives Oshiomhole 48 Hours To Cancels Okorocha's Suspension by stawarts(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]
frowland:
The suspension of Okorocha, the plight of Rotimi Amechi in Rivers, and the loss of Akpabio's ambition to become the senate president was all because of 2023. Anyone from my SS and SE zone who cannot see this needs help.
I am just shocked that my Igbo broz are not seeing the obvious signs orchestrated by Tinubu and co. to have a free way in 2022 primaries.
S-west is actually playing a high wire politics but hate will always becloud our zones sense of reason. ..
Why do you guys blame others for your problem . You people are just ingrate what exactly is your problem with Tinubu, Okorocha having problem with his own people from the same area in apc and NWC is call to look into Okorocha anti party activities so what is Tinubu fault. The question is simple is Okorocha suspension right or wrong Base on anti party accusation against him....Pls find way to work together as bros. South West is least of you problem, it is you people that poke nose in our affairs. Without unity of purpose you guys can't achieve anything. If you can support you own the way you support atiku you wouldn't have problem
Re: Presidential Committe Gives Oshiomhole 48 Hours To Cancels Okorocha's Suspension by mercyville: 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
Okay
Re: Presidential Committe Gives Oshiomhole 48 Hours To Cancels Okorocha's Suspension by cascarino(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Cornerstone2020:
How can Okorocha be treated like an ordinary member after he suffered hate and insults from his kins for singlehandedly bringing a hated party into his region. Okorocha's trivials are being hatched by forces from southwest who are bent on stopping his 2023 presidential bid but they will be shamed.
Igbos must rise up and defend their own
My brother I tire o! Imagine how even all the Yorubas that have been supporting Okorocha all of a sudden turned against him, just to weigh him down ahead of 2023.

The problem is that our people are so short sighted and full of resentment. If not they should have understood the game plan of these wicked southwesterners using Oshiomole.

But I trust Okorocha to defeat them he has worn tougher political battles than this one Tinubu and Oshiomole are executing against him.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Committe Gives Oshiomhole 48 Hours To Cancels Okorocha's Suspension by cascarino(m): 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
Gandollar:
Lol. Ndi Imo are the ones that checkmated Okoroawusa. His party the APC needed to dump him when they saw how he had lost respect from his people. Who needs a political baggage?

Was it the SW that scripted the template of misrule in Imo state? No, Rochas greed and arrogance did him in.

He thought he was a Maverick and invincible power broker in Imo state, silencing every opposition with crude force. The Agbasos and the Ejiogus and numerous prominent politicians whom he used state resources to intimidate are the ones you should cry to not innocent outsiders.
Which Ndi IMO? Come on get out of here and stop tarnishing the image of an honorable man like Okorocha. That you and some of your Mbaise peeps hate him does not change the fact that there are still lots of Imolites that are on his side neither will it change the fact that he remains the best governor we have had since the creation of IMO State but peherps for Sam Mbakwe.

I can't wait for Saturday to come let Uche Nwosu defeat you sadists and your principals and put you to shame once and for all, let's see if there will be an end to this your campaign of calumny.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Committe Gives Oshiomhole 48 Hours To Cancels Okorocha's Suspension by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Gandollar:
Please leave Igbos out of Okoroawusa and APCs madness.

You really need to understand politics. Okorocha will run for APC presidential primaries and, Igbos must support him when he wins.

This dumbass obsession with PDP must stop. I believe Okorocha would win the APC presidential primaries cos, he controls more political clout than all the politicians from the south west hoping to clinch the APC presidential ticket.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Committe Gives Oshiomhole 48 Hours To Cancels Okorocha's Suspension by normaljenny(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
Cornerstone2020:
How can Okorocha be treated like an ordinary member after he suffered hate and insults from his kins for singlehandedly bringing a hated party into his region. Okorocha's trivials are being hatched by forces from southwest who are bent on stopping his 2023 presidential bid but they will be shamed.
Igbos must rise up and defend their own

WHAT RUBBISH. WHO IS OUR? OKOROCHA. HE IS MAD AND WOULD NEVER SEE ASO ROCK 2023.

WE NEED SMART GUYS LIKE ORJI UZOR KALU, EKWERENMADU, ETC FOR 2023

1 Like

Re: Presidential Committe Gives Oshiomhole 48 Hours To Cancels Okorocha's Suspension by Gandollar(f): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You really need to understand politics. Okorocha will run for APC presidential primaries and, Igbos must support him when he wins.

This dumbass obsession with PDP must stop. I believe Okorocha would win the APC presidential primaries cos, he controls more political clout than all the politicians from the south west hoping to clinch the APC presidential ticket.
This is what I call toxic optimism.
Re: Presidential Committe Gives Oshiomhole 48 Hours To Cancels Okorocha's Suspension by Gandollar(f): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
cascarino:

Which Ndi IMO? Come on get out of here and stop tarnishing the image of an honorable man like Okorocha. That you and some of your Mbaise peeps hate him does not change the fact that there are still lots of Imolites that are on his side neither will it change the fact that he remains the best governor we have had since the creation of IMO State but peherps for Sam Mbakwe.

I can't wait for Saturday to come let Uche Nwosu defeat you sadists and your principals and put you to shame once and for all, let's see if there will be an end to this your campaign of calumny.
Even Uche Nwosu will have a good laugh reading this comic relief my brother grin
Re: Presidential Committe Gives Oshiomhole 48 Hours To Cancels Okorocha's Suspension by Gandollar(f): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
cascarino:
My brother I tire o! Imagine how even all the Yorubas that have been supporting Okorocha all of a sudden turned against him, just to weigh him down ahead of 2023.

The problem is that our people are so short sighted and full of resentment. If not they should have understood the game plan of these wicked southwesterners using Oshiomole.

But I trust Okorocha to defeat them he has worn tougher political battles than this one Tinubu and Oshiomole are executing against him.
Which tougher political battles are you talking about brother?
Re: Presidential Committe Gives Oshiomhole 48 Hours To Cancels Okorocha's Suspension by Gandollar(f): 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
Rochas is just a rabble rouser. Pay him no attention. That he co-founded the party is not enough excuse for him to display such magnitude of madness. His suspension is in order. I'm personally recommending his outright expulsion.
Re: Presidential Committe Gives Oshiomhole 48 Hours To Cancels Okorocha's Suspension by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Gandollar:
This is what I call toxic optimism.

You think booharry wasn't optimistic about his chances of winning in 2015?

Support Okorocha. I think you're one of those always mouthing off on here but, rather play soccer on the day of election.
Re: Presidential Committe Gives Oshiomhole 48 Hours To Cancels Okorocha's Suspension by Gandollar(f): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You think booharry wasn't optimistic about his chances of winning in 2015?

Support Okorocha. I think you're one of those always mouthing off on here but, rather play soccer on the day of election.
What you think, your business. cheesy

I don't want you to get me wrong, Okoroawusa is qualified to be whatever as a Nigerian. But comparing his chances with buhari as in 2015 is nonsensical.
Re: Presidential Committe Gives Oshiomhole 48 Hours To Cancels Okorocha's Suspension by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
cascarino:

It baffles me my dear brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: Charly Boy Is A 9-Digit Fraudster / Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech / Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.