Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

What Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Website /blog ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Website /blog ? (1307 Views)

How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / Top 12 Websites To Drive Traffic To Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Website /blog ? by bignaija(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2010
lots and lots of ebooks but i am still wondering what is the best way ,using keyword i guess or maybe google adwords ?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Website /blog ? by goldenval(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2010
visit my blog and get all you need to promote your blog with in a week and believe me, u will get a lot of traffic. visit http://bigmoneyweb.com thanks and please if it helps you, pls share it here thanks again,
Re: What Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Website /blog ? by eedide: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2010
have u heard of SEO (i.e search engine optimization), that is the best way to drive traffic to ur website. To cut a long story short, go on google and do a research about it but remember that between on-page optimization and off-page optimization, off-page optimization is the key and building backlinks or one-way-links is the answer and it entails getting other websites to link to u in a natural manner (not spammy) without u linking back to them. Start ur research here www dot one-way-links dot com.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Website /blog ? by folafola(m): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2010
first of all make sure you have good content on your website. then drive traffic to your website by perticipating in forums like this aand again drive more traffic by writng comment on other people's blog and they will do same to you. article marketing is another methd you could use as well. be wise shine your eyes there are lots of ways you can get to abuja of course
Re: What Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Website /blog ? by harshini: 11:23am On May 14, 2012
bignaija: lots and lots of ebooks but i am still wondering what is the best way ,using keyword i guess or maybe google adwords ?

Both are good ways to increase traffic..But Its a long term process which takes some time to bring more visitors..
So i would suggest to purchase a seo plan at http://www.tucktail.com/ which helps to increase the visitors in a short period..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Website /blog ? by mrperfect(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2012
There is no best way, multiple methods lead to good result.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Website /blog ? by chrishenzo: 2:12pm On May 14, 2012
Consider join our free P2P advertising program. It is one of the best way you can get traffic to your site. Everthing is free of charge. Visit www.chrisvicmall.com/demoad now
Re: What Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Website /blog ? by darkhand: 8:04am On May 15, 2012
To get the best return on your investment, you need organic traffic from the serach engines.
Contact me and let me show you how to generate traffic and explode your income. Contact me here: seoptimizer3< at >gmail dot com
Re: What Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Website /blog ? by yamakuza: 8:20am On May 15, 2012
darkhand: To get the best return on your investment, you need organic traffic from the serach engines.
Contact me and let me show you how to generate traffic and explode your income. Contact me here: seoptimizer3< at >gmail dot com

is this not an advert? [s]Even though its meant to be a Q&A thread.[/s] The posters here are so ... undecided
Re: What Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Website /blog ? by zangiff(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2012
what about some good social bookmarking site like stumbleupon and digg?it works
Re: What Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Website /blog ? by Comsciseye(m): 5:21pm On May 16, 2012
SEO is a sure way.U can send details of your website to this link www.sforeverconsult.com/feedback.html to advertise for free
Re: What Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Website /blog ? by dejiswaggs(m): 7:27pm On May 16, 2012
content marketing and list marketing
Re: What Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Website /blog ? by green10119(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2012
Hello bro internet marketing is a very big word and also very difficult to understand unless you have the time to study every bit of information out there, as for me i used Article marketing, Press releases & Reviews, submitting this things to other sites helps you build backlinks and make sure they are unique meaning that it has to be your own thinking views and message, for new businesses that would like to advertise what they do through Google Adword am giving away $100 ready adword accounts for a token exclusively on Nairaland only call 07030234543
Re: What Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Website /blog ? by Peterson1993(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2012
Using SEO or whatever is a long story oooo . I think the best and the most easy way to drive traffic to you site is the usage of a facebook fan page with huge number of fans like half a million. But the problem is that buying likes is a suicide. 100,000 LIKE will cost u about #230,000. Daz madness.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Website /blog ? by green10119(m): 10:58am On May 23, 2012
Peterson1993: Using SEO or whatever is a long story oooo . I think the best and the most easy way to drive traffic to you site is the usage of a facebook fan page with huge number of fans like half a million. But the problem is that buying likes is a suicide. 100,000 LIKE will cost u about #230,000. Daz madness.

Your price tags for likes is way too much i can offer way bellow that seriously lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Website /blog ? by jamessmit(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2012
Drive continuous traffic to a website is a much more challenging task to every webmaster. To drive continuous traffic to our website, we have to design our site in this way that it should be user friendly and be able to hold visitor for a more time, it should be professional in look with unique and updated content. Content should update regularly whenever related technology or services updates so as to visitors come back to more information. After that we have to start link building strategy in order to get visible in Search Engine Result Pages.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Website /blog ? by Peterson1993(m): 8:42pm On May 23, 2012
green10119:

Your price tags for likes is way too much i can offer way bellow that seriously lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
not too much at all. Daz the price tag it got from a facebook likes buying site www.moreviews.net claimed by most as one of the cheapest. All i did was multiply the price to 150 becos it was in a dollar domination. Likes buying is not for small boyz oo. If not, everyone would have been buying. You can get other cheaper price for fewer likes though.

(1) (Reply)

Students Forum You Must Visit / Intermediate PHP Developer Needed For Placement / Help Review This Website I Redesigned For Lekki British School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.