Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured (23508 Views)

Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety / Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically / Gunmen Storm FMC Lokoja, Shoot Sporadically (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by asawanathegreat(m): 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Cut boys at work
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by Kenmatt(m): 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
RoyalUc:
Fedpoko, my Alma mater!

I thought those days were gone for good...

RIP to the dead and speedy recovery for the injured.

I miss Fedpoko especially, ufuma campus!
Which year yhu been rock Ufuma campus?
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by amamkingchimex: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
Its after they changed the former rector that all this shii started happening.during the time of prof godwin onu there was not room for things like this,but they went ahead to cut the security budget of the school and gave those guys the liberty to do as they chose.thank god i already am an ex-student before all this started,i am now proudly a lion.long live UNN and its students.
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by RoyalUc(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
Kenmatt:

Which year yhu been rock Ufuma campus?

2003!

Banking and finance dept
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by goldenarrow: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
Bighead9:
The South East is presently the most unsafe Region in the Country. They are always on the news for wrong reason. Crimes everywhere.

Such a wonderful post and meme.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by Litmus: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
People are funny, you guys keep posting all kinds of rubbish on Niaraland – majority of such things, the dirty gruesome happenings from all over Africa. When you’re not doing this, you're praising Ghana to high heaven and then when investment goes to Ghana you blame Buhari for the dwindling Nigeria economy and international investments.
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by Massdamm(m): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=Karatum post=76409973]Polytechnics should be scrapped in Nigeria. Its of no use. [/quote
kosi lo..
wehrey somebody
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by Kenmatt(m): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
RoyalUc:

2003!

Banking and finance dept
Where was your Lodge then?
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by Timantech(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
RoyalUc:
Fedpoko, my Alma mater!

I thought those days were gone for good...

RIP to the dead and speedy recovery for the injured.

I miss Fedpoko especially, ufuma cakmpus!
the events of 2005 are repeating gradually. Tipper road was a strong ground and it remains a point of all the problem Oko ever had
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by Timantech(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
amamkingchimex:
Its after they changed the former rector that all this shii started happening.during the time of prof godwin onu there was not room for things like this,but they went ahead to cut the security budget of the school and gave those guys the liberty to do as they chose.thank god i already am an ex-student before all this started,i am now proudly a lion.long live UNN and its students.
During the time of Onu come To new road amaokpala let something do you
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by tunize(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Karatum:
Polytechnics should be scrapped in Nigeria. Its of no use.
really?
why did u sey that?
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by RoyalUc(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
Kenmatt:

Where was your Lodge then?

What's the name of that lodge again o... was it Zik Avenue or...
It was the lodge before the last one on the way to that funny stream.

Oboy! Boys suffer o. Can't imagine fetching water flowing on....
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by ganiyu26(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Karatum:
It only in Nigeria that, people like u will see university education, u are privilege to attend, as an ends to everything. Smh undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by Kenmatt(m): 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
RoyalUc:

What's the name of that lodge again o... was it Zik Avenue or...
It was the lodge before the last one on the way to that funny stream.

Oboy! Boys suffer o. Can't imagine fetching water flowing on....
you remember one guy then way students dey go make call for him Kiosk then for Junction?
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by RoyalUc(m): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Timantech:
the events of 2005 are repeating gradually. Tipper road was a strong ground and it remains a point of all the problem Oko ever had

The School's anti-cult group tried sha. Just that they started crossing their boundaries and intimidating students.
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by RoyalUc(m): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Kenmatt:
you remember one guy then way students dey go make call for him Kiosk then for Junction?

No bro
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by Kenmatt(m): 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
RoyalUc:

No bro
Nawa for you oo
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by RoyalUc(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
Kenmatt:
Nawa for you oo

e don tey na.

Which side you bin dey then?
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by Kenmatt(m): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
RoyalUc:

e don tey na.

Which side you bin dey then?
You no go stl remember
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by Barcelona98: 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
Karatum:

Mugu. It dosent stop the fact that polytechnics are useless to Nigeria's educational system
please go and scrap it o. Use iron sponge
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by bossrillboss: 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
Cue4rm:
Oko and cultism
Someboy should help me dat sAfrican president's pix
..see am.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by Akotad(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
Do You Want To Run Facebook Ad For Your Business?
Do Have Issues In Turning Visitors To Regular Customers?
Are You Planning To Own A Website For Your Business?
Are You Planning To Own A Blog And Become A Blogger?
Do You Wish To Own An E-Commerce Website (i.e Online Store)?
Do You Want A Killer Content That Will Attract Visitors To Your Blog?
We Can Make A Video For Your Business To Attract More Visitors
We Offer Bulk SMS Services @ The Best Price

We Offer All These Services Professionally And At Affordable Prices @ ADEKAB KONSULT
You Can Contact Us: Call/Whatsapp (+2349034877388)
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by glamorousbluice(f): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
RIP Jblings..I'm sorry you left this way,may God forgive those that killed you...and may God forgive all your sins and grant u eternal rest...I'm so sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by Cue4rm: 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
bossrillboss:
..see am.

Lol
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by samedi74(m): 12:31am On Mar 07, 2019
RoyalUc:

I completely agree with you.

I'm a strong advocate of 'armless' society.
What about knives, cutlasses,axe,bow and arrow.
Are they among the "arm"?
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by Emyjeze(m): 12:50am On Mar 07, 2019
God if them wan start their nonsence kiling again, make them just give me 1year and 6month oo, ma graduate fa
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by od501: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2019
Karatum:

This is most useless comment i have ever read this year. #Daft
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by od501: 7:34am On Mar 07, 2019
Karatum:

This is the most useless comment i have ever read this year. #Daft
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by od501: 7:37am On Mar 07, 2019
Taraj01:

your stupidity is just like Zee world, Extra Ordinary everyday.

grin...ma Broda that comment weak me finish i swear.
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by od501: 7:39am On Mar 07, 2019
Karatum:

Mugu. It dosent stop the fact that polytechnics are useless to Nigeria's educational system

Stop embarrassing your your generation with ur shallow mindedness.
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by od501: 7:40am On Mar 07, 2019
Bighead9:
The South East is presently the most unsafe Region in the Country. They are always on the news for wrong reason. Crimes everywhere.

Nd Wat do you make of the northern part then.
Re: Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured by Bighead9: 7:49am On Mar 07, 2019
od501:

Nd Wat do you make of the northern part then.

The North has few pockets of Kidnapping cases, but the East is the headquarters of all crimes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) / Kolawole Okunola: How I Escaped Beheading By Mob In Bayelsa / Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.