Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Revival Hour ; God's Plan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revival Hour ; God's Plan (327 Views)

Revival Hour Evening Sermons : The Mystery Of Names (Part 3) / Revival Hour ; Do Not Be Conformed To This World!!!! / Revival Hour ; God Is Never Late !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revival Hour ; God's Plan by TheRevivalist(m): 8:56am On Mar 06, 2019
Reviving Message ; IT IS ALL PART OF HIS PLAN !!!
No matter how people tried to pull you down on the ladder of destiny while going to the top , never Pay them back with what they did to you when you get there. Plus give a hand to any struggling to get to where you are.
Its one of the secrets of sustaining success after achieving it.
During the earthly ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ, people thought they did Him bad by killing Him, not knowing it was all part of His plan. Though no one would have blamed Jesus if He had held any grudges but still He chose not too! You know why? So everybody could benefit from His Success.
Note : Dont be selfish for what others are meant to benefit from .
And that success is everything that makes up the Christian Faith of today.
Whatever you are passing through now, blame no one and hold no grudge as it could stand as obstacle to your pinnacle or threat to your success.
While the disciples of Jesus were wishing what Jesus was saying would happen to Him didn't happen , Jesus rebuked them severally saying It Is the Will of His Father and His destiny.
We can learn some points things from this illustration---> -Jesus Knew there would be struggles and Challenges
- Instead of trying to avert them when the flesh was weak, He yielded to the Will Of God.
- He Waited and even prayed for it to happen and wasn't scared.
- He played along when the sufferings started and never gave up.
- He endured till the end , was fulfilled, successful and overcame it.
This is one of the best parts we Christians love preaching to People about, of how Jesus Overcame the World and Gave us Victory.
Jesus was stripped off of His Heavenly Glory , born like man, became poor , made to suffer , weep, wounded, bled and killed just so we could be saved. Just so we could call on "In Jesus Name" to get our prayers answered. Just so we could be delivered and most importantly just so we could overcome the world just as He had done.
The most important part of His story is not the miracles He worked nor the signs He performed but How He Overcame His Tribulations and Fulfilled His Destiny.
How much more me and you who has shelter , provision, protection and Life ? Dont you know some people who are better than us and are dead? Or which glory have you heard of without a story? The only thing that start from the top is the grave.
Just as we claim to be followers of Jesus , so should we also practice His Lifestyle in His ChristLike manner. How can you prove to the devil that your God is bigger than him when you are yet to withstand and overcome the smallest problems and challenges you are facing?.
I know its not easy but that's why PRAYER is there as a means of communication to pour out our minds to God on issues like this.
There's Gona be ups and downs, highs and lows , smooth and rough paths but have no fear for our savior has conquered the World . you Just have to believe and pray your way into the manifestation of that promise.
Who told you life is fair? Life only gives you what you ask. So you better ask for your possession in Christ Jesus.
The sleepless nights, the worries, the hunger days, the broke times, the afflictions , the hardships , and dissapointments etc are meant to make you stronger and are also there to play a part in your success story tomorrow.
They are all just for a matter of time. Why ?because its all a part OF HIS PLAN for us.
The devil will think he's is winning until you make Him understand he's a pre occurrence of your Victory and a passer by in your movie. Dont ever make him feel he is important because at the end GOD IS JUST USING him as a part of the raw materials for your FINISHED MIRACLE.
Reviving Word ; there's no victory without a battle.
Prayers
(Begin to thank God for His word, confess your sins , plead the blood of Jesus over them. and ask for His mercy before starting)
- Powers on my ladder of destiny pushing me down, your time is up fall Down and die in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic dwarfs wanting to reduce me to their height, angels with divine harmer nail them to the ground in the name of Jesus.
- Battles holding my CLOth , refusing to let me move forward, butchers of Heaven , butcher them to death in the name of Jesus.
- The grace to endure till the end, envelop my life by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Where is the Lord God of Elijah!!! Arise and give me a miracle that will make my enemies commit suicide in Jesus Name.
- Holy Ghost come upon me, power of the most High overshadow me in the name of Jesus.
Pick any song of praise and begin to Thank God for answered Prayers.
Shalom.
Re: Revival Hour ; God's Plan by TheRevivalist(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
TheRevivalist:
Reviving Message ; IT IS ALL PART OF HIS PLAN !!!
No matter how people tried to pull you down on the ladder of destiny while going to the top , never Pay them back with what they did to you when you get there. Plus give a hand to any struggling to get to where you are.
Its one of the secrets of sustaining success after achieving it.
During the earthly ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ, people thought they did Him bad by killing Him, not knowing it was all part of His plan. Though no one would have blamed Jesus if He had held any grudges but still He chose not too! You know why? So everybody could benefit from His Success.
Note : Dont be selfish for what others are meant to benefit from .
And that success is everything that makes up the Christian Faith of today.
Whatever you are passing through now, blame no one and hold no grudge as it could stand as obstacle to your pinnacle or threat to your success.
While the disciples of Jesus were wishing what Jesus was saying would happen to Him didn't happen , Jesus rebuked them severally saying It Is the Will of His Father and His destiny.
We can learn some points things from this illustration---> -Jesus Knew there would be struggles and Challenges
- Instead of trying to avert them when the flesh was weak, He yielded to the Will Of God.
- He Waited and even prayed for it to happen and wasn't scared.
- He played along when the sufferings started and never gave up.
- He endured till the end , was fulfilled, successful and overcame it.
This is one of the best parts we Christians love preaching to People about, of how Jesus Overcame the World and Gave us Victory.
Jesus was stripped off of His Heavenly Glory , born like man, became poor , made to suffer , weep, wounded, bled and killed just so we could be saved. Just so we could call on "In Jesus Name" to get our prayers answered. Just so we could be delivered and most importantly just so we could overcome the world just as He had done.
The most important part of His story is not the miracles He worked nor the signs He performed but How He Overcame His Tribulations and Fulfilled His Destiny.
How much more me and you who has shelter , provision, protection and Life ? Dont you know some people who are better than us and are dead? Or which glory have you heard of without a story? The only thing that start from the top is the grave.
Just as we claim to be followers of Jesus , so should we also practice His Lifestyle in His ChristLike manner. How can you prove to the devil that your God is bigger than him when you are yet to withstand and overcome the smallest problems and challenges you are facing?.
I know its not easy but that's why PRAYER is there as a means of communication to pour out our minds to God on issues like this.
There's Gona be ups and downs, highs and lows , smooth and rough paths but have no fear for our savior has conquered the World . you Just have to believe and pray your way into the manifestation of that promise.
Who told you life is fair? Life only gives you what you ask. So you better ask for your possession in Christ Jesus.
The sleepless nights, the worries, the hunger days, the broke times, the afflictions , the hardships , and dissapointments etc are meant to make you stronger and are also there to play a part in your success story tomorrow.
They are all just for a matter of time. Why ?because its all a part OF HIS PLAN for us.
The devil will think he's is winning until you make Him understand he's a pre occurrence of your Victory and a passer by in your movie. Dont ever make him feel he is important because at the end GOD IS JUST USING him as a part of the raw materials for your FINISHED MIRACLE.
Reviving Word ; there's no victory without a battle.
Prayers
(Begin to thank God for His word, confess your sins , plead the blood of Jesus over them. and ask for His mercy before starting)
- Powers on my ladder of destiny pushing me down, your time is up fall Down and die in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic dwarfs wanting to reduce me to their height, angels with divine harmer nail them to the ground in the name of Jesus.
- Battles holding my CLOth , refusing to let me move forward, butchers of Heaven , butcher them to death in the name of Jesus.
- The grace to endure till the end, envelop my life by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Where is the Lord God of Elijah!!! Arise and give me a miracle that will make my enemies commit suicide in Jesus Name.
- Holy Ghost come upon me, power of the most High overshadow me in the name of Jesus.
Pick any song of praise and begin to Thank God for answered Prayers.
Shalom.
Re: Revival Hour ; God's Plan by TheRevivalist(m): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=TheRevivalist post=76402753][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

If You Criticise Me, You Will Fail Like Peter Obi, Mbaka Warns Politicians / Having Eyes Full Of Adultery / Pastor Seen Kissing A Woman For A Very Long Time In Church To 'rid Her Of Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.