Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,006 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

PSG VS MANCHESTER UNITED; GOD HAS GIVING VICTORY TO MAN UNITED. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG VS MANCHESTER UNITED; GOD HAS GIVING VICTORY TO MAN UNITED. (1330 Views)

Tyson Fury Goes To Church To Dedicate His Victory To Jesus / Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates Leicester City’s FA Cup Victory To Daughter, Jaina (Pix) / Guardiola:shakhtar Was A Big Victory To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PSG VS MANCHESTER UNITED; GOD HAS GIVING VICTORY TO MAN UNITED. by LIBERTY1980(m): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2019
ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS; TODAY IS A DAY OF CELEBRATION, FOR ALL MANCHESTER UNITED FANS, ALL OVER THE WORLD, MAN UNITED WILL NOT ONLY WIN PSG, BUT THEY WILL QUALIFY.

1 Like

Re: PSG VS MANCHESTER UNITED; GOD HAS GIVING VICTORY TO MAN UNITED. by lawbabs: 9:40am On Mar 06, 2019
We should mark this thread! We will come back tonight and either celebrate this post or vilify it...

2 Likes

Re: PSG VS MANCHESTER UNITED; GOD HAS GIVING VICTORY TO MAN UNITED. by princeemmma(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
lawbabs:
We should mark this thread! We will come back tonight and either celebrate this post or vilify it...
seconded
Re: PSG VS MANCHESTER UNITED; GOD HAS GIVING VICTORY TO MAN UNITED. by hargbolahan01: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
I think we can celebrate now
Re: PSG VS MANCHESTER UNITED; GOD HAS GIVING VICTORY TO MAN UNITED. by hitan(m): 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
Op flesh and blood did not reveal this to you
Re: PSG VS MANCHESTER UNITED; GOD HAS GIVING VICTORY TO MAN UNITED. by LIBERTY1980(m): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
hitan:
Op flesh and blood did not reveal this to you
You Are Right My Guy, I Return All The Glory To God.
Re: PSG VS MANCHESTER UNITED; GOD HAS GIVING VICTORY TO MAN UNITED. by LIBERTY1980(m): 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
The Spirit Realm Controls The Physical Realm, Thank God I Saw Clearly, Baba God Thank You, For Confirming What You Revealed To Me.
Re: PSG VS MANCHESTER UNITED; GOD HAS GIVING VICTORY TO MAN UNITED. by mikeeze(m): 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Church don start b Dat o..
Re: PSG VS MANCHESTER UNITED; GOD HAS GIVING VICTORY TO MAN UNITED. by Ayoade19993(m): 1:48am On Mar 07, 2019
front page please........ #GGMU NEVER Bleep WITH THE RED DEVILS
Re: PSG VS MANCHESTER UNITED; GOD HAS GIVING VICTORY TO MAN UNITED. by lawbabs: 8:32am On Mar 07, 2019
lawbabs:

Wow! I celebrate this post!
Re: PSG VS MANCHESTER UNITED; GOD HAS GIVING VICTORY TO MAN UNITED. by lawbabs: 8:32am On Mar 07, 2019
LIBERTY1980:
ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS; TODAY IS A DAY OF CELEBRATION, FOR ALL MANCHESTER UNITED FANS, ALL OVER THE WORLD, MAN UNITED WILL NOT ONLY WIN PSG, BUT THEY WILL QUALIFY.

Guy you are a prophet of soccer o... Celebration continues this morning!

1 Like

Re: PSG VS MANCHESTER UNITED; GOD HAS GIVING VICTORY TO MAN UNITED. by lawbabs: 8:33am On Mar 07, 2019
Lalasticlala pls front page
Re: PSG VS MANCHESTER UNITED; GOD HAS GIVING VICTORY TO MAN UNITED. by crossfm: 10:42am On Mar 07, 2019
The making of a prophet.thank God it came to pass.
Re: PSG VS MANCHESTER UNITED; GOD HAS GIVING VICTORY TO MAN UNITED. by LIBERTY1980(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2019
mikeeze:
Church don start b Dat o..
My Guy I Be Business Man, Just Dey Grace Of God Plus Nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Soccer : Some Of The Weirdest Pre-season Friendlies In Recent History / Hazard Debut For Real Madrid Ends In 3-1 Defeat / New 120kg Ronaldo Statue Unveiled – And It’s Made Entirely Of CHOCOLATE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.