Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

29 Years Old Man Hacked 99 Years Old Aunty To Death Over Inability To Win Baba I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 29 Years Old Man Hacked 99 Years Old Aunty To Death Over Inability To Win Baba I (567 Views)

Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) / Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

29 Years Old Man Hacked 99 Years Old Aunty To Death Over Inability To Win Baba I by CaseFile: 9:08am On Mar 06, 2019
Twenty nine years old Owolabi Folorunso Adewale is currently explaining to the Ogun State Police Command why he hacked his 99 years old aunty to death
https://casefileng.com/2019/03/l/29-years-old-man-hacked-99-years-old-aunty-to-death-over-inability-to-win-baba-ijebu/

Re: 29 Years Old Man Hacked 99 Years Old Aunty To Death Over Inability To Win Baba I by majamajic(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2019
hmmm
Re: 29 Years Old Man Hacked 99 Years Old Aunty To Death Over Inability To Win Baba I by Mariangeles(f): 9:15am On Mar 06, 2019
He probably blamed the old woman for his bad luck...the bad company he keeps might have talked him into doing or the legion of demons inside him drove him to it angry

There's not a single remorse in his coldblooded stare angry

(1) (Reply)

Court Sentences Killer Boyfriend Of Ondo Deputy Governor's Daughter To Death By / Look At The F-SARS Who Killed Kolade Johnson "Kay Low" - Photos / Shoking!!! Mom Killed Son For Making Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.