Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi (3418 Views)

Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu / Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by Okwyla: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2019
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State has promised to govern the state with the fear of God if re-elected for the second term.

Governor Ugwuanyi made the promise, yesterday at Ogige Market, Nsukka, during the 12th draw of the second phase of the Enugu State Government Traders Empowerment Scheme.

Addressing the crowd of supporters, the governor said he was a poor child but God, in his mercy elevated him to be their governor.

“As you have agreed to re-elect me, I promise you that I will govern the state with the fear of God.”

While he thanked the people of Nsukka for voting for his party, the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), during the Presidential and National Assembly elections, Ugwuanyi, however, enjoined them to show the same support on Saturday March 9, and vote for all the candidates of PDP.

Earlier, in his remarks, Senator Chukwuka Utazi, and senator-elect for the Enugu North Senatorial district, assured the governor that the people of Nsukka and Enugu North zone would vote for him on Saturday, stressing that his good work will speak for him.

Meanwhile, 70 political parties under the aegis of Coalition of Registered Political Parties (CRPP) in Enugu State have endorsed the re-election of Governor Ugwuanyi.

The parties said they were adopting Governor Ugwuanyi as consensus governorship candidate on the grounds that he ran all-inclusive government in the state for three years and half, which they attributed to the pervading peace and security in the state.

Speaking at the adoption ceremony at the Best Western Hotel, Enugu, yesterday, the coordinator of the coalition and state Chairman of Social Democratic Party (SDP), Mr. John Nwobodo, said Ugwuanyi has done well and Saturday’s election will be referendum on his achievements in his first tenure.

Nwobodo said in a multi-party democracy, political parties aspire to gain control of governmental powers within the context of differing ideologies and programmes.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/03/ill-govern-enugu-with-fear-of-god.html

Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by ebuk4real(m): 9:24am On Mar 06, 2019
grin grin

The way some politicians talk eh, one will think their foolishness is beyond redemption.

The flipside of his statement to be interrogated will be: were he governing with the fear of the devil before?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by mrkings84(m): 9:29am On Mar 06, 2019
So far Enugu is hardly on the news, neither for bad nor for good. The Enugu people are the one to say if u are doing well or not..but

If re-elected, keep to your promise.
Don't act like APC that never keep to their promises.
Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by Pusyiter(m): 9:29am On Mar 06, 2019
I laff our politicians
What kind of fear have you been using to govern?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by lomprico(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2019
I no know why this man dey vex me? angry
Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by ojimbo(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2019
Before nko, have any of you governed before with the fear of Satan?
Nigerian leaders are comedians.
Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by Iceman2017(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2019
This man should stop deceiving himself. Must he bring God in all his dirty politics?
Many politicians are committing atrocities in the name of God just like some pastors.
So Mr Ugwanyi, we are not moved by all these antics

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by Jestin: 9:30am On Mar 06, 2019
It means u were using the fear of devil in ur first tenure
Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by Engrr(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2019
So he has been governing with the fear of Devil

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by Pope22(m): 9:32am On Mar 06, 2019
I have never seen people who are as humble as politicians during elections

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by Base1line: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2019
We are talking about a failed Igbo governor without a single project to show in his first 4 years o ?

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by Baroba(m): 9:35am On Mar 06, 2019
Iceman2017:
This man should stop deceiving himself. Must he bring God in all his dirty politics?
Many politicians are committing atrocities in the name of God just like some pastors.
So Mr Ugwanyi, we are not moved by all these antics

His comment should be interpreted as " I am clueless, I have nothing to offer" bringing God into everything is usually an exercise for the unimaginative..

Ugwuanyi is piss poor, period..

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by chichigal(f): 9:35am On Mar 06, 2019
politicians and promises be like bread and butter... did i just said butter?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by olaolulazio(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2019
This man has been using the fear or satan before or what....

1 Like

Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by asawanathegreat(m): 9:42am On Mar 06, 2019
Most politicians don't have fear of God, and that includes you.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by Opexzy: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2019
You can't give what you don't have... Govern them with love for humanity first.. Be4 you talk about the fear of the God you have not seen..

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2019
So you have been governing Enugu state then this past year's with the fear of the devil or what?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:06am On Mar 06, 2019
OPPOSITE IS THE CASE
Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by unitysheart(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin grin

The way some politicians talk eh, one will think their foolishness is beyond redemption.

The flipside of his statement to be interrogated will be: were he governing with the fear of the devil before?

Perfect question.
Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by Kendumazy(m): 10:23am On Mar 06, 2019
As if politicians get fear of God sef. Tell us another thing!

8GB atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by J0nyb0y(m): 10:57am On Mar 06, 2019
meanwhile,

USA Used Dell Latitude E6440 Laptop
Core i5-4310M

CPU@2.70GHz
500GB HDD,
16GB RAM
Backlit keyboard
Comes with Original Dell Charger
4-5 hours battery life guaranteed...

Price: 120k Negotiable
Contact in sig

Check my topics for pix

Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by odeligboikwo: 11:41am On Mar 06, 2019
Gburugburu carry go
Re: I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi by Oshi5403(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
We The Bonifide Sons And Daughters Of Ndeaboh Town,aninri Lg,enugu West Senatorial District, Enugu State Are Solidly Behing Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi And Sen Ike Ekweremadu To Continue The Good Work.

ENUGU Is Truely In The Hand Of God

IKEOHA We Know.
GBURUGBURU We Know.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Governor Ambode A. Of Lagos State. / Tinubu Cannot Be Nigeria’s President In 2023, A Northerner Will Return - Yerima / Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.