Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:48 AM

Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? (1422 Views)

Prop Firms - The Savior Of Unprivileged But Good Forex Traders / Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us / Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by castro316: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2019
This is a new year. I plan to learn forex as there are vast opportunities there. As it stands I don't know how to place orders in my meta trader 4 account plus I need up to date strategies of trading. Is there anyone who can help out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by castro316: 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Patronize me
Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by steveblue: 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hi

I am a professional Forex Trader with years of experience . i have developed numerous strategies over the years now based on my vast exposure to Forex trading . I am not saying this to impress anybody but that is the fact. If you interested you can reach me via this Mobile no: 0.8.0.3.5.3.3.7.7.5.1

1 Like

Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by Josdestiny: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Jumping into forex is risk if you are not a pro.. I suggest you learn crypto trading... That's what i do
Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by Valuer303: 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Josdestiny:
Jumping into forex is risk if you are not a pro.. I suggest you learn crypto trading... That's what i do
Plz can you guide me on this? Kindly quote me with your what's app no
Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by cartwing: 5:45am On Mar 07, 2019
castro316:
This is a new year. I plan to learn forex as there are vast opportunities there. As it stands I don't know how to place orders in my meta trader 4 account plus I need up to date strategies of trading. Is there anyone who can help out?
check my signature to contact me via WhatsApp
Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by castro316: 6:33am On Mar 07, 2019
Josdestiny:

Okay that's cute. What's your phone number I don't have whatsapp for now
Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by castro316: 6:34am On Mar 07, 2019
cartwing:
check my signature to contact me via WhatsApp
is there a fee attached to it?
Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by steveblue: 9:04am On Mar 07, 2019
You can learn forex and become a Pro its only a matter of time and been tutelage by the right skillful hand
Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by cartwing: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2019
castro316:
is there a fee attached to it?
ofcourse
Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by castro316: 11:37am On Mar 07, 2019
cartwing:
ofcourse

Like how much are we talking
Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by cartwing: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
castro316:

Like how much are we talking
like I said check my signature to contact me via WhatsApp if you are interested
Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by castro316: 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
steveblue:
You can learn forex and become a Pro its only a matter of time and been tutelage by the right skillful hand
that's what I am looking for
Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by castro316: 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
cartwing:
like I said check my signature to contact me via WhatsApp if you are interested
like I said I don't whatsapp
Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by millionboi2: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
castro316:
stay away from forex........so u don't jump into lagoon
Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by castro316: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
millionboi2:
stay away from forex........so u don't jump into lagoon
why didn't you stay away from school. Fores. Is for the informed
Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by steveblue: 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
No Forex is not as risky as most people think ,though its one of the most difficult profession in the world but once you can master it you become financially free for life
Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by steveblue: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
All you need is someone who have gone through the thick&thin of it all. And you will be riding on eagle's wings
Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by sekesi2009(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
I'm a complete novice here in forex trading. I'm based in Ibadan. I don't mind paying for the tutelage. Besides, I also need a very good bot to trade with, on binary.com. I just need someone to set me up and put me through it. Anybody that is based in Ibadan will be highly preferable. sekesi2009@yahoo.com
Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by castro316: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
sekesi2009:
I'm a complete novice here in forex trading. I'm based in Ibadan. I don't mind paying for the tutelage. Besides, I also need a very good bot to trade with, on binary.com. I just need someone to set me up and put me through it. Anybody that is based in Ibadan will be highly preferable. sekesi2009@yahoo.com

My guy don't rush. Making money is not a rapid game unless you will lose money while not getting quality knowledge.
Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by Emmanslinks: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
Do you earn and want to invest your money?
Do you save and yet get low interest?
Or you always wanted to invest in a legit business!

This is an investment plan that deals with Forex Trading(FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING)

The investment will hold for:
I) 4months and will yeild 70% interest and

II) 8months which will yield 150% interest!

We have 2 packages.

1) 36k to get (#61,200 at 4months)( #90,000 at end of 8months)

2) 72k to get (#122,400 at 4months)(#180,000 at end of 8months)

It is a legit business and not ponzi scheme.
There will be a memorandum of understanding

Offer ends March 18.

Contact Emmanuel on WhatsApp 09032683678
Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by sekesi2009(m): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2019
@ castro316, am not rushing and I do appreciate your concern. I'm Just looking for a trustworthy person to tutor me. I believe, with a little patience, one is sure to come by, an honest and trustworthy person.
Re: Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? by castro316: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
sekesi2009:
@ castro316, am not rushing and I do appreciate your concern. I'm Just looking for a trustworthy person to tutor me. I believe, with a little patience, one is sure to come by, an honest and trustworthy person.
hey man. Are you still interested in learning forex trading?

(1) (Reply)

Ice Block Making Machine / Earn Money Everyday On Barrick Gold ,no Referral Needed! / Nigerian Stock Exchange To Inaugurate First Islamic Index On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.