Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Let The Change Begin With You,as We Aim Towards Next Level. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Change Begin With You,as We Aim Towards Next Level. (199 Views)

Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let The Change Begin With You,as We Aim Towards Next Level. by Oshi5403(m): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2019
I Am Always Flabbergasted When I See Peole Converge,and Discussing Issues Or Rather Challenges Facing The Country.Most Times,it Is Always Highly Irritating When One Hears The Opinions And Thoughts Of People Towards The Pervasive Challenges In The Country.Most Times,the Arrow Of Condemnation Would Always Be Shot At The High Echelons In The Country.People Would Always Augue That The Problems Of Nigeria Has The Politicians And Stakeholders As The Chief Cause.The Auguement Would Be Based On The Fact That The Seat Of Power Occupiers Are The Ones Drying The Treasury Of The Nation,which Is To Me highly Obnoxious.

It Is High Time We Changed Our Orientation,The Way We View Situations,Our Unchanging Negative Reactions Towards National Issues Etc
The Trueth Is,individuals Has A Role To Play In Nation Building.The Youths,adults,students,politicians,civilians, Etc Have A Vital Role To Play To Avoid Cog In The Wheel Of Success Of The Nation.And That Is "let The Change Begin With You As We Aim Towards Next Level".

(1) (Reply)

Dependent Judiciary / Vote With Your Conscience, Don't Sell Your Personal Property To Politicians / Friday Reflection: Perfumed Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.