Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures (27464 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by GISTM0RE: 10:24am On Mar 06, 2019
GistMore.com

Former super easgles player Ogbonna Kanu takes cute pictures with is beautiful daughter.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/ogbonna-kanu-poses-with-his-beautiful-daughter-in-lovely-pictures

3 Likes

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by GISTM0RE: 10:26am On Mar 06, 2019
See more adorable photos of KANU Ogbonna daughter here >>> http://gistmore.com/ogbonna-kanu-poses-with-his-beautiful-daughter-in-lovely-pictures

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2019
Cute
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 11:21am On Mar 06, 2019
Still looking like a house boy

7 Likes

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2019
grin if I say this one is ripeee for the taking they will say I have lost my mind

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense for sale do reach me

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by Icon4s(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ogbonna and Nwankwo no just resemble at all.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by daddytime(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Cute girl...

Ogbonna finally looking like a "Mr" for once...thank God Laura wasn't there...

4 Likes

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by OkoyeA1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin ;Ds
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
Child support go don wound this guy

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by Xtobest: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
Am so much enjoying this nairaland o
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by Oblongata: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
Great!

This should be his child from his ex, because I don't think that one that doesn't understand family values can birth such sweet daughter. ..
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by Authoreety: 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
Good for dem

ekaette1621:
she's ripe for doggy

Immaculatesnow:
grin if I say this one is ripeee for the taking they will say I have lost my mind

Pedophiles roaming about seeking for whom to devour

4 Likes

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by loveinglistic: 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
I love freebies, at NaijaBet

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by freemanbubble: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
Okay
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by MyLottoHub: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
So cute
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by bobajoko1970: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
so cute, fine couple
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by crackhouse(m): 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
U left ur family to go and be a baby seater for another woman because of her sister's money. Bitch nigga

4 Likes

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense for sale do reach me

perv

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by ogbonti: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Joromi12:
Child support go don wound this guy

so make pesin no born again because him dey fear child support. ya papa no support you? angry

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by dreamwords: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
Igbo amaka, we know afonja kid can't look like that

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by UrVillagePpl: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
GISTM0RE:
See more adorable photos of KANU Ogbonna daughter here >>> http://gistmore.com/ogbonna-kanu-poses-with-his-beautiful-daughter-in-lovely-pictures

the makeup and cosmetics, cover da whole beauty..
nd i ddnt cm n see anyrin..
issokay
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by Mycoin(m): 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
so loved up
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
ogbonti:

so make pesin no born again because him dey fear child support. ya papa no support you? angry
na oyinbo get 3 pikin for am lol
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures by Realestatepro(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
Awesome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oritse Femi's New Haircut For His Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Victor Anichebe: DJ Cuppy Did Not Throw Me Out Of A Hotel Room / Ebuka Obi Uchendu And Mofe Damijo RMD Pose In Style In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.