Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,359 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

I Am His Boss- Obasanjo Reveals Why He Won’t Stop Criticizing President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am His Boss- Obasanjo Reveals Why He Won’t Stop Criticizing President Buhari (315 Views)

Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC / Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants / 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am His Boss- Obasanjo Reveals Why He Won’t Stop Criticizing President Buhari by tfguru: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2019
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed that his criticism of President Muhammadu Buhari administration was not borne out of hatred.

Obasanjo said he criticised the Buhari government because he is ‘his boss and has no personal beef with the president’
Obasanjo had responded to remarks by the Alake of Egbaland, Oba Michael Gbadebo, who advised him to stop attacking Buhari as he clocks 82.

The monarch had said that he was never comfortable whenever Obasanjo verbally attacked Buhari, urging him to stop.

Earlier in his goodwill message, Alake, who was a Principal Staff Officer to Major-General Tunde Idiagbon during the military administration of Muhammadu Buhari between 1983 and 1985, disclosed that he had always told Obasanjo to leave his boss alone.

But according to Obasanjo, he was “only criticising the programmes and policy of the present administration to ensure that things were done according to democratic norms.”

He stated this on Tuesday during an event to mark his 82nd birthday anniversary held at the Obasanjo Presidential Library in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital.

Obasanjo was born on March 5, 1937.

Read more at: https://www.primepost.ng/2019/03/06/i-am-his-boss-obasanjo-reveals-why-he-wont-stop-criticizing-president-buhari/

Re: I Am His Boss- Obasanjo Reveals Why He Won’t Stop Criticizing President Buhari by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2019
There is nothing wrong with criticism as long as its objective and for national interest
Re: I Am His Boss- Obasanjo Reveals Why He Won’t Stop Criticizing President Buhari by AudiA4: 11:21am On Mar 06, 2019
You are his boss abi? When u were in power can u tell us whom ur boss was? Did u take corrections or any written letter from anyone older than u or your seniors in the military? Is general Gowon not your own boss? How many letters did u see him write when u were in power?u just want to remain relevant, that's just the bottom line
Re: I Am His Boss- Obasanjo Reveals Why He Won’t Stop Criticizing President Buhari by cdqyehyeh(m): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2019
Boss wey don jp (run away) cos of the fear of his apprentice

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gbenga Daniel Endorses APC Gov Candidate, Dapo Abiodun / Inec Declares Sanwo-olu As Winner With 739,445 Votes / Open Letter To Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.