Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

How Can I Graduate With A 4.5 CGPA After A 100 Level CGPA Of 4.11? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Graduate With A 4.5 CGPA After A 100 Level CGPA Of 4.11? (594 Views)

3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 / I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+ / Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Graduate With A 4.5 CGPA After A 100 Level CGPA Of 4.11? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2019
Hitherto a first year student, I'm going to my second year in the university.
I've been made to believe times without number that my 100 level grades determine the final CGPA and with this mediocre performance, it's all tantamount to a 2.1 or even 2.2 if I eventually become complacent over the next 8 semester.
Is a first class possible still?
Be brutally honest please

How hard do I need to work?
I currently read 7 to 8 hours daily (a profound improvement from the previous 2 hours daily)

Please advise.
Re: How Can I Graduate With A 4.5 CGPA After A 100 Level CGPA Of 4.11? by delishpot: 11:39am On Mar 06, 2019
Do not get a grade bellow B. So it's A, B for you only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Graduate With A 4.5 CGPA After A 100 Level CGPA Of 4.11? by rottennaija(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2019
Durentt:
Hitherto a first year student, I'm going to my second year in the university.
I've been made to believe times without number that my 100 level grades determine the final CGPA and with this mediocre performance, it's all tantamount to a 2.1 or even 2.2 if I eventually become complacent over the next 8 semester.
Is a first class possible still?
Be brutally honest please

How hard do I need to work?
I currently read 7 to 8 hours daily (a profound improvement from the previous 2 hours daily)

Please advise.

Keep doing what you are doing, the sky will be your limits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Graduate With A 4.5 CGPA After A 100 Level CGPA Of 4.11? by ExplicitSuccess: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
So, how do you raise your GPA in just one semester when you have just received the news that your overall CGPA is still crawling like a snail. I will let you know the quick things you should do.

Today, I’ll tell you how to ‘up your academic game‘, boost your grades and quite possibly, hit that elusive First Class cadre.
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-raise-your-gpa-in-one-semester/

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Wins Zonal Mathematics Award / Coding And Robotics Afterschool For Kids (weekends) / Unilorin Professor Discovers Anti-cancer, Anti-tb Drugs, Seeks Commercialization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.