Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement (54009 Views)

LAK Jimoh: “O To Ge’’ - How I Originated Campaign Slogan That Dethroned Saraki / The Genesis, Arrowheads Of “O To Ge” Movement That Consumed Saraki In Kwara / Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
The picture speaks volume
Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by olaniyanhero(m): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by midolian(m): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
The difference is clear...

Even though he might have not gotten any direct benefit from the Incoming Governor, letting him sit by bis side instead of kneeling before him is more than enough

4 Likes

Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by stormwarrior(m): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
dat my soc lecturer,

1 Like

Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by desgiezd(m): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
Vado:
Many of this sycophant's kind will have to keep looking over their shoulders for a longtime.

Gbam! Gbam!! Gbam!!!

You hit the nail hard on the head!

1 Like

Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by Topmaike007(m): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Wow, good news From my friends From Kwara
Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by FredBet777: 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
Today fixed games available Dm!!!!
Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by princenaira(m): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
May the Almighty God distance Ys from fair weather friends
Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by oruma19: 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Now saraki will know his true friends... Lol. Life is hard men����
Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by poshbrave(m): 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
indeed when u eat with a yoruba man don't use ur five fingers, when u marry a yoruba woman never sleep with ur two eyes close...always not faithful at all.
Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by Galaticos444: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
MyGeneration:
This is how u know a real con man. They are always smiling .
like el rufai
Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by santakris(m): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
stormwarrior:
dat my soc lecturer,

That's Tejidini right?
Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by dam1l0la: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
kehinde1588:
As they say, no permanent enemy and friend in politics. The pictures below clearly depict and justify the saying.

That man is a lecturer in University of Ilorin o.
Chai
Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by coolexy2: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
I smell rat...
Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Slavery is more mental than physical
Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by SocialJustice: 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Professional bootlicker.
Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by dam1l0la: 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=stormwarrior post=76401142]dat my soc lecturer,[/quot
Same here
Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by dam1l0la: 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
stormwarrior:
dat my soc lecturer,

Same here

1 Like

Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by olagbola45(m): 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
InaNla:
Bukola Saraki is finished completely.

Dis ur username self

Nah so ur hmmm big ni
Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by Basic123: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
I don't like the way they are decamping to it.Their mission is to distroy the O to get movt from within!
Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by olagbola45(m): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
ngadaAwo:
remaining Lagos hypocrite grin

Show me a picture where u c people kneeling for tinubu

Show me each local govt in kwara state and i wil show u Lagos own

Show me d development in kwara state and I will show d Lagos own

Show me d industries in kwara state and I will show u Lagos

Show me d salary structure in kwara state and I will show u d Lagos own

Bunch of asslickers who don't even know wot kwarans face talking shit here

Olodo

3 Likes

Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by emerged01(m): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Moral of these please?
Power belongs the people.

This is not "issue of don't rely on people". To survive you must believe/rely on people. All you need to do is to be humble and have a listening ear if you want to remain powerful.

Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst and corrupts the best. I never asked for power. Power is only given to those who are prepared to lower(humble)themselves to pick it up. (Ragnar)

1 Like

Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by Jowonloju(m): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
Okuda:
yorubas and randomly switching loyalty. tufia!
If Youruba are like Your tribe, they would not have remained in opposition party for 16 Years. ACN turned APC where is APGA today? Next time, look before you throw stone.

3 Likes

Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by ngadaAwo: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
[s]
olagbola45:

Show me a picture where u c people kneeling for tinubu

Show me each local govt in kwara state and i wil show u Lagos own

Show me d development in kwara state and I will show d Lagos own

Show me d industries in kwara state and I will show u Lagos

Show me d salary structure in kwara state and I will show u d Lagos own

Bunch of asslickers who don't even know wot kwarans face talking shit here

Olodo
[/s]
trash trash trash
stop talking Nonsense
you're a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by Bellotelli: 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Moral of these please?
HIS RELATIONSHIP WIT SARAKI IS THAT OF A MASTER-SLAVE KIND OF. UNLIKE THE OTHER PICTURE
Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by kehinde1588(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
stop talking Nonsense
you're a hypocrite
You keep shouting hypocrite without facts.

Simply answer those questions and stop making noise

1 Like

Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by Braaad: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
NLevents:
And some stupid youths lost their lives fighting for politicians in Nigeria.

And many more will loose their life in the coming gubernatorial elections this Saturday
Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by ikorodureporta: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dr Saraki don dey wear glasses cheesy
Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by ngadaAwo: 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
[s]
kehinde1588:

You keep shouting hypocrite without facts.

Simply answer those questions and stop making noise
[/s]
more trash
Re: Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement by abiodunfat(f): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
I said it.This guy is a lecturer in University of Ilorin,Department of Sociology.I was just thinking if he is the one or not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out / Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.