Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

My Nokia 6.1 2018 Personal Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Nokia 6.1 2018 Personal Review (542 Views)

I Saw These On My Nokia X5 And I'm Thinking Of Uninstalling Them (pics) / Got My Nokia 5.1 Plus (TA 1105) For N68,700 / Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Nokia 6.1 2018 Personal Review by skyhighweb(m): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
So growing up i fell in love with, used other phones like samsung, samsung flip, motorola razor, siemens whose name keeps making me laugh cause it sounds like (u know what) let not forget sonyericsson, erricsson, let just says i have gone thru alot of phones cause i was a phone freak. Then finally i tried nokia 6610 it was amazing at that time though, then there was the 6230, the e62, the 5300, finally the beloved n97mini, the E7 was suppose to be my next phone but nokia announced they were quitting the marriage btw it beloved symbian and engaging windows i knew it was a bad idea cause have tried windows an we didn't agree 1 bit.

Fast forward to 2018 i decided to try a nokia phone after waiting for something i might like since nokia has finally divorced windows, maybe tried to get back to symbian but she was like i don't trust phone company anymore and wanna be single, and the company went with Android yes Android, never saw that coming but it did.

So i bought my first nokia android phone and like a new play thing my hands were sweating with joy (kind of happiness not the a girl called joy).
After opening it reading the manual just incase i needed one, updating it and glancing through it simply felt like a second grade phone company, before then i was using the honor 5c which is a great phone by the way but older it seem to perform better than the nokia 6.1 phone for real.

So lets dive in the cons n pro of this phone

Pros its nokia yes a good company name is a plus, even if apple makes a phone with no speaker and sell the speaker separately people will still buy.
the camera on the nokia phone is amazing
battery is amazing browsing calling hotspot useage is great with the phone
1 hour of charge get u 60 to 70 % battery life
Its simply a phone

cons
i swear it got too a point i threw the phone on the floor from my bed cause it felt like nokia didn't really put effort in chking for bugs before releasing these phone.

split screen, the feature is a joke on the phone when u split an try to opt out it becomes a nite mare u have no idea what u doing anymore even after multiple splitting watching you tube an trying to chat it was rubbish one apps end up over shadowing the other one u start manually adjusting over an over again until u quit using it

more on the article here

http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=508

(1) (Reply)

Glo Card For Sale / Simply Download Vijay TV Shows Online For Free / Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.