Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Interview With 'O Jewa Ke eng' Originator Keabetswe Jan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interview With 'O Jewa Ke eng' Originator Keabetswe Jan (1768 Views)

Originator Of 'Everywhere Stew' , Mr Jollof Calls Out Tiwa Savage On IG / 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' Customized T-Shirts & Caps By Originator, Charles Inojie / ‘sho Mo Age Mi’ Originator, Jigan Babaoja Takes A Selfie With Cee C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview With 'O Jewa Ke eng' Originator Keabetswe Jan by Lexzai: 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
It’s no more news that ‘O Jewa Ke’ is a way of expressing what’s bothering you, but the news here is getting to know the Originator better and what prompted her to ask such question. In an Interview with CEO Exclusiveclue Abayomi Adekunle (Lexzai Exclusiveclue), Keabetswe Jan widely known as @akreana_ on Twitter took us on a journey on what made her ask the question “O Jewa Ke’ and how it changed people’s lives for better.

Please tell us more about you

My name is Keabetswe Jan. I Finished Matric last year, currently studying Nursing and also working part-time at a Local Occupational Health Clinic.

What does 'O Jewa Ke' means in English?

“What’s eating you?” which can also be regarded for a latter “What’s bothering you?”

What was the motivation behind O jewa ke on Twitter?

I’m always all about knowing how people are doing and how they’re feeling, what they want it life and all about them expressing themselves. So I tweeted “O jewa ke eng” with the genuine intention of knowing what was eating/bothering people.

As a brand influencer, who's your mentor?

My mom is my mentor, she literally guides me in the best possible directions, I can turn to her whenever things are taking a toll on me, whenever I need advice or whenever I myself need someone to talk or vent to. She’s also the most supportive person in my life.

Have you received any criticism concerning 'O Jewa Ke?'

Absolutely! People wanting the tweet to be deleted because they found it annoying, which I found ironic because whenever someone commits suicides it’s always a case of, “why didn’t he/she say anything”, but when they wanted to say something they were shut down.

I didn’t let that get to me, I didn’t delete the tweet, and I allowed people to use the platform of expressing their feelings whenever they had something that was bothering them.

If you received a proposal from a media house? Would you be willing to join to support humanity?

Yes, I would.

Stories of rape trauma, painful infidelity, loneliness, and every kind of misfortune cascaded from 'O Jewa Ke', has any law firm messaged you concerning how to get in touch with the victims involved?

No, but victims have been advised to open cases and do something about their situations/cases. Psychologist and people that are willing to also listen to people’s problems have asked victims to DM them and talk further about their problems and find possible solutions etc.

Apart from being a brand influencer? What are your hobbies? Or what do you do have the passion for and also fetch you money

I’m a netball player, wing attack, and also a promoter, promoting videos, businesses, and parties. I’m also a magazine ambassador, @AyanaMagazine_, a digital online magazine that’s about women empowerment and aims to deal with issues women face on a daily.

You said you are willing to take up a job at a media house? Does that mean you're seeking for a job?

No, I’m already working as an assistant nurse, to also gain experience as I’m studying nursing, at a health clinic. But I am willing to take up something that doesn’t require me to be there full-time, for example, a job that just wants me to be their content creator, bring ideas for support for humanity, etc.

What would you like to say about this Interview session on Exclusiveclue? A miss or a hit?

A hit! Very professional and straight to the point.

Thank you for making this interview possible

Source: https://www.exclusiveclue.com/2019/03/interview-with-o-jewa-ke-originator.html

Re: Interview With 'O Jewa Ke eng' Originator Keabetswe Jan by Ausken(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2019

(1) (Reply)

JP Blush and Tiwasavage Spotted, Make a Snapchat Video Together. Photos / Regina Daniels Brother Defends Her Virginity / Blackface Sold African Queen To Me For N150, Tubaba Acknowledges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.