Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Earn A Passive Income Of N20,000 Weekly Plus N40,000 Monthly With Your Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Earn A Passive Income Of N20,000 Weekly Plus N40,000 Monthly With Your Car (933 Views)

Lagos Deal - Used 2017 Mercedes-benz Gle63s N40.5m / Choose Between N20 Million And This Prototype Benz / Ferve F-90 12/24V DC For N20,000 naira Only (battery And Alternator Tester) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn A Passive Income Of N20,000 Weekly Plus N40,000 Monthly With Your Car by willy25(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hello,

My name is Wilson, a contract-based web designer based on the outskirts of Lagos. I ride with Uber and Taxify as well and I presently need a good vehicle on either rental services or hire purchase - your choice entirely. I have verifiable guarantors on ground presently and I will bring to you N20,000 per week comfortably, and an additional N40,000 at the end of every month (making it a total of N120,000) monthly. You car will be well taken care of (if rental) and should meet the Uber standard requirements for vehicles (2000 or newer, working air condition, working radio/music player, comprehensive insurance, etc.) Reach me via 08149138776 or simply reply to this post. Looking forward to working with anyone interested. wink
Re: Earn A Passive Income Of N20,000 Weekly Plus N40,000 Monthly With Your Car by sunnymighty(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
willy25:
Hello,

My name is Wilson, a contract-based web designer based on the outskirts of Lagos. I ride with Uber and Taxify as well and I presently need a good vehicle on either rental services or hire purchase - your choice entirely. I have verifiable guarantors on ground presently and I will bring to you N20,000 per week comfortably, and an additional N40,000 at the end of every month (making it a total of N120,000) monthly. You car will be well taken care of (if rental) and should meet the Uber standard requirements for vehicles (2000 or newer, working air condition, working radio/music player, comprehensive insurance, etc.) Reach me via 08149138776 or simply reply to this post. Looking forward to working with anyone interested. wink
\
What are the brand of cars you have in mind? Toyota, Honda, Mercedes, Hyundai, Kia or what/ What year?V4 or V6 engine?Naija use or strictly Tokunbo cars?
Re: Earn A Passive Income Of N20,000 Weekly Plus N40,000 Monthly With Your Car by willy25(m): 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
sunnymighty:

\
What are the brand of cars you have in mind? Toyota, Honda, Mercedes, Hyundai, Kia or what/ What year?V4 or V6 engine?Naija use or strictly Tokunbo cars?
Preferably Toyota Corolla 1.3 (2005 model) - v4 engine will be fine. It can be either foreign or Naija used.
Re: Earn A Passive Income Of N20,000 Weekly Plus N40,000 Monthly With Your Car by willy25(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
Still available...
Re: Earn A Passive Income Of N20,000 Weekly Plus N40,000 Monthly With Your Car by willy25(m): 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
willy25:
Still available...
Re: Earn A Passive Income Of N20,000 Weekly Plus N40,000 Monthly With Your Car by dayleke: 8:59am On Mar 20, 2019
Good

1 Like

Re: Earn A Passive Income Of N20,000 Weekly Plus N40,000 Monthly With Your Car by ademola86: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
How much can I take Toyota corolla 2006 on higher purchase ?
Re: Earn A Passive Income Of N20,000 Weekly Plus N40,000 Monthly With Your Car by mmuonso(m): 10:18pm On May 25, 2019
willy25:
Hello,

still available?
Re: Earn A Passive Income Of N20,000 Weekly Plus N40,000 Monthly With Your Car by willy25(m): 12:57am On May 26, 2019
mmuonso:

still available?
Yes. Let's discuss. I have sent you a message.
Re: Earn A Passive Income Of N20,000 Weekly Plus N40,000 Monthly With Your Car by Lucky4real28(m): 1:12am On May 26, 2019
Why do you choose to hold on to 10k weekly, to pay 40k at the end of the month, the standard uber remittance is 30k weekly rental and one could get a driver very easily. I am not understanding why you wanna hold on to it and pay 20k, care to explain? I have a car which fits what you want that why am asking.

1 Like

Re: Earn A Passive Income Of N20,000 Weekly Plus N40,000 Monthly With Your Car by willy25(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2019
Lucky4real28:
Why do you choose to hold on to 10k weekly, to pay 40k at the end of the month, the standard uber remittance is 30k weekly rental and one could get a driver very easily. I am not understanding why you wanna hold on to it and pay 20k, care to explain? I have a car which fits what you want that why am asking.
Thanks for asking. I'll answer your question.
Its simply not to put myself under pressure. There are weeks when one can earn up to 50k. Sometimes it may be 70k. At times, you find that you end up earning less than 40k. Several factors determine this. Some of them can be the health of the driver, health of the car, situation of the road/country. The driver is human. He may be called upon by family for issues that will consume a lot of time especially hospital cases or police situations. Apart from all these, harsh, sudden and unexpected circumstances may actually occur, needing urgent monetary attention. Anything could happen at anytime. Those drivers handling the car may have issues with the car that they may not wish to call on you for e.g impoundment, breakdowns and minor servicing. Based on these factors and more, I feel a weekly payment of that amount and then balancing at the end of the month is cool for me. After all, I earn much more in some weeks than others. Drivers at times kill themselves to meet up weekly target but you wouldn't know. They work into the dead of the night and abandon their families at home just to meet up a weekly target. Any delays on their side becomes betrayal. Uber for example has overtime slashed down fares by over 50% (this happens gradually) of what it was at the beginning...

I'll stop here.

1 Like

Re: Earn A Passive Income Of N20,000 Weekly Plus N40,000 Monthly With Your Car by Lucky4real28(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2019
I disagree with your analysis, nothing actually stops you from saving when you earn 70k so you can pay for the hard weeks ahead. I ll be surprised if you get a deal for 20k weekly, I am sure the 40k quoted is a maybe, afterall the owner won’t kill you for not paying that. I have not had difficulty with drivers balancing 30k weekly provided car is sound. Anyway Good luck sir
willy25:

Thanks for asking. I'll answer your question.
Its simply not to put myself under pressure. There are weeks when one can earn up to 50k. Sometimes it may be 70k. At times, you find that you end up earning less than 40k. Several factors determine this. Some of them can be the health of the driver, health of the car, situation of the road/country. The driver is human. He may be called upon by family for issues that will consume a lot of time especially hospital cases or police situations. Apart from all these, harsh, sudden and unexpected circumstances may actually occur, needing urgent monetary attention. Anything could happen at anytime. Those drivers handling the car may have issues with the car that they may not wish to call on you for e.g impoundment, breakdowns and minor servicing. Based on these factors and more, I feel a weekly payment of that amount and then balancing at the end of the month is cool for me. After all, I earn much more in some weeks than others. Drivers at times kill themselves to meet up weekly target but you wouldn't know. They work into the dead of the night and abandon their families at home just to meet up a weekly target. Any delays on their side becomes betrayal. Uber for example has overtime slashed down fares by over 50% (this happens gradually) of what it was at the beginning...

I'll stop here.

1 Like

Re: Earn A Passive Income Of N20,000 Weekly Plus N40,000 Monthly With Your Car by Philla80: 1:32pm On May 26, 2019
Re: Earn A Passive Income Of N20,000 Weekly Plus N40,000 Monthly With Your Car by willy25(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2019
Lucky4real28:
I disagree with your analysis, nothing actually stops you from saving when you earn 70k so you can pay for the hard weeks ahead. I ll be surprised if you get a deal for 20k weekly, I am sure the 40k quoted is a maybe, afterall the owner won’t kill you for not paying that. I have not had difficulty with drivers balancing 30k weekly provided car is sound. Anyway Good luck sir
I actually did get a deal for 20k weekly without any monthly extra, and another one for 25k, exclusive of monthly extra. Like I said, I am not insinuating 30k weekly is impossible. I'm only arguing based on the pressure level. Forget about the fact that your drivers pay you promptly. If you've got the time, ask just one of them how it is with the daily hustle, and how he feels when a day goes by without much income - the pressure to work into the night despite the dangers involved, and you'd be surprised that you're putting a full grown man under pressure to deliver. Mind you, the ones taking the vehicle under rental agreement are in no way subject to the one giving out. Its purely partnership. You wouldn't earn passively if no driver takes the vehicle from you. Neither will the driver earn if you refuse to give your vehicle out. My point is, the pressure placed by some partners (hopefully not you) on drivers to deliver a weekly target makes drivers seek lower deals. The rate at which the companies slash prices is also a factor. Beside, that 70k may be gotten in the 3rd week, and then I must have had outstanding balance for the first two weeks (or maybe stress). Why on earth do I have to kill myself?
Re: Earn A Passive Income Of N20,000 Weekly Plus N40,000 Monthly With Your Car by Lucky4real28(m): 8:47pm On May 26, 2019
Nicely said, you made some very good points.
willy25:

I actually did get a deal for 20k weekly without any monthly extra, and another one for 25k, exclusive of monthly extra. Like I said, I am not insinuating 30k weekly is impossible. I'm only arguing based on the pressure level. Forget about the fact that your drivers pay you promptly. If you've got the time, ask just one of them how it is with the daily hustle, and how he feels when a day goes by without much income - the pressure to work into the night despite the dangers involved, and you'd be surprised that you're putting a full grown man under pressure to deliver. Mind you, the ones taking the vehicle under rental agreement are in no way subject to the one giving out. Its purely partnership. You wouldn't earn passively if no driver takes the vehicle from you. Neither will the driver earn if you refuse to give your vehicle out. My point is, the pressure placed by some partners (hopefully not you) on drivers to deliver a weekly target makes drivers seek lower deals. The rate at which the companies slash prices is also a factor. Beside, that 70k may be gotten in the 3rd week, and then I must have had outstanding balance for the first two weeks (or maybe stress). Why on earth do I have to kill myself?

(1) (Reply)

A Registered 2005 Toyota 4runner For Sale....n1.350 / Sold / Sold! Sold! Reg 2011 Porsche Cayenne (Fix Themostat) ... ASKING N3,700,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.