Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,808 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” (20160 Views)

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by 8stargeneral: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
A failure is failure notting can change it,finish ur 4 years failure and get out undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
Which Work Again, You Are Suffering From Dilemma And Sifia Pains So Tell Us How You Go Take Work
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by StellarDewusi: 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
1 wink
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
Baba,eni jere!!!! E koshi yin daanu jo
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by PapaAdanna: 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
No matter how hard u work...
YOU ARE INCOMPETENT!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by ajayiopy: 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
BABA NO WORRY YOURSELF,WE ARE NOT EXPECTING ANYTHING FROM YOU BUT FROM GOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by ozodigboo(m): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
I need Big brother Naija or Africa.....anything to distract myself from this Fulani Jihadist for the next 3 months.
I'm getting sick.
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by Billyanger(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
"i will TRY to work harder" is different from i will work harder....this cant be true, is na so him really talk am....Man deserves a straight red
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by seangy4konji: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
they v voted this man again.
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by mentro: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
whirlwind7:
He said he will not fail Nigeria AGAIN if elected for a second term. He failed in 1983, he failed since 2015...and suddenly, he wants to wake up in 2019?
You must be a clown, sir.

Means he acknowledged he's a failure. Yet his brain dead vuvuzelas keep shouting "sai baba!" even in the face of his horrifying ineptitude.

Is it now that he has nothing else to prove or achieve since he can't seek another reelection that he will be motivated to work harder? grin

Well, the bulk of his fans have zero expectation other than see him occupy Aso Rock. The only people who would be disappointed are those who actually expect you to do something half tangible within the next 4 years.
I'm not one of them.
Lol. what's the meaning of vuvuzela?
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by dxpecial(m): 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
Azsalami:
If you like let them down.
For me, my next level will will meet me in Canada.
I am jetting out Next Month..
If you like put SARRKI as senate president and THE BBQ SELLER AS THE CBN GOVERNOR.
that doesnt concern me.
i am outta of this shitt hole. ITS TIME FOR MY DOMINION. THE LORD HAS DONE IT..
WISH ME WELL N'LDERS.
i wish u well me slf i wan leave u fit help me??
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by asawanathegreat(m): 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
So help you God
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by BABANGBALI: 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Rubbish. Ordinary Aisha you no fit impregnate, na naija you wan come turn around

Please note !!!
The correct spelling is
SCHOOL not SCHOOL.
Some people put the second O before the first O which is very wrong.
Very, very wrong!
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by elonize(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dats y u never pay npower ppo
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
work smart not hard
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by SVC6000: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
I Wil Not Let U Down.//that Words Hmmmm/ I Remember Telin That Words To One Ashawo Weh I Dey Fuk As Th Tin They Sugar Me Dey Go.
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by 4w4eva(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
It seems the association of 'like and share ' are now attacking.
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by omoranmilowo: 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
You've not even work at all talk less of working harder. Meanwhile you can't give what you don't have . Because you don't have oil well, nothing tangible come out of there from your agenda. Dullard.
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by chimeziedickson: 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
Bubu is the world most confused president.....Last time he said that it will be tough....Now,he will try harder no to disappoint us....Are u people thinking what i'm thinking
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by dyangprof(m): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:
This man needs to be kidnapped

Hmmm, have you ever here in the world history where a country president has been kidnaped?

It can never happen!

....Buhari is not suitable fa a country development president. Gworoooo people no value life. They can sleep and and live any where.
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by farem: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
kernel001:
He will work retrogressively hard.

Work hard by increasing the number of attacks on all fronts.

See painment!
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by Tonytonex(m): 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
you will try... hmm! na wao
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by Greatfullheart: 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
That Was What you Said 4years Ago

Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by allisso: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
if you like let yourself down
wetin concern me
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by don89(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
OK Sir ,we are watching .
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by reuben79: 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
can ss turn to as d answer is no
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by reuben79: 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
can ss turn to aa d answer is no
Re: Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” by Akotad(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
Do You Want To Run Facebook Ad For Your Business?
Do Have Issues In Turning Visitors To Regular Customers?
Are You Planning To Own A Website For Your Business?
Are You Planning To Own A Blog And Become A Blogger?
Do You Wish To Own An E-Commerce Website (i.e Online Store)?
Do You Want A Killer Content That Will Attract Visitors To Your Blog?
We Can Make A Video For Your Business To Attract More Visitors
We Offer Bulk SMS Services @ The Best Price

We Offer All These Services Professionally And At Affordable Prices @ ADEKAB KONSULT
You Can Contact Us: Call/Whatsapp (+2349034877388)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them / What Happened To The Spirit Of Lagos? / Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.