Stats: 3,156,991 members, 7,832,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos (40317 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Ex-convict, Intercepts Crack, Cocaine, Tramadol In Zamfara, Others / Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA / Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos by saajus: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
Re: Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos by MyGeneration(m): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
No cocaine was discovered. Why use it on the headline.

Cocaine is not for anybody neither is the distribution. That's some powerful stuff
Re: Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos by adeoyeadetoyi(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
All dis tin wey them dey talk no be new tin again na.... all this things dey everywhere na north or even everywhere in Nigeria. Na God open their yansh finally.
Re: Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos by dreamwords: 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
Smartwave:
real Igbo boy when there are growing up before Lagos trip
Picture of afonja retiring to his village in ogbomoso from lagos after agbero work at oshodi grin

Re: Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos by donbenie(m): 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
LiveByNight:
Why do northerners like drugs like this
I met some posh young girls in Zaria and I was shocked to see they are all addicts of different types of drugs

That's what happens when you are barred from taking alcohol,you look for alternatives.. shocked

Re: Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos by EdoBozz(m): 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Larryfest:
Which one be "suck and die" again now some people just like getting unnecessarily high...

That thing is very bad and I don't know why and how human beings especially these Hausa guys take that shit. I see them take it usually from a nylon bag and the after effect is like you are seeing a lifeless body just walking with absolutely no clue of anything happening around him.
Re: Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
donbenie:
That's what happens when you are barred from taking alcohol,you look for alternatives.. shocked

Good point
Re: Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos by Holuwadammie(m): 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
lipsrsealed undecided Make una show pictures of suck and die.
Re: Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos by shogsman(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Fomular001:

Would you suggest a high end one?

Lol ,vicodin,xanax,oxycotine,dilaudid,nicotine...

Re: Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos by shogsman(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Fomular001:

Would you suggest a high end one?

vicodin,xanax,oxycotine,dilaudid,nicotine...
Re: Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos by cardoctor(m): 4:49am On Mar 07, 2019
Na food?
Re: Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos by SaturnNick(m): 9:16am On Mar 07, 2019
Immarocks:
God.... see those small children.......

suck n die..... wow..... I use to think it's "suco die".
I too... I tot its like a hausa phrase

Re: Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos by Jimmyo3(m): 11:01am On Mar 07, 2019
shogsman:

You can't get them easily as over the counter medication..
Re: Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos by Jimmyo3(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2019
Fomular001:
tramadol happens to be the best of Highness/tripping
One thing about tramadol is it extended release ability, lasting the whole day.
And it doesn't have adverse effects and reaction unlike other high. they've hiked the price now, N250 per 200mg tab.
Re: Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos by GoodMuyis(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2019
malificent:
Which one is 'Suck and die'? shocked

Maybe you will know it as sukudai, the stuff hausa use to sell in bottle with small cup. It's hotter than dry gin.
Re: Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos by GoodMuyis(m): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2019
shogsman:

Vicodin, Xanax... Tell me you are a torn player, how many overdose have you had?
Re: Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos by Billyanger(m): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
All these drugs listed dont support life in any way
Re: Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos by shogsman(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
GoodMuyis:

Vicodin, Xanax... Tell me you are a torn player, how many overdose have you had?

To God be the glory sha bros grin grin grin grin
Re: Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos by shogsman(m): 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
Jimmyo3:
You can't get them easily as over the counter medication..

Not easily maybe,but you can if you know where to look.

Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client / Nigerian Man Falls To His Death While Escaping Malaysian Immigration. Photos / SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo