Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

IG Deploys Very Senior Officers To States Ahead Of Saturday's Elections. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IG Deploys Very Senior Officers To States Ahead Of Saturday's Elections. (10238 Views)

President Tinubu Arrives New York, United States, Ahead Of The 78th UNGA / States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) / Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IG Deploys Very Senior Officers To States Ahead Of Saturday's Elections. by osamz007: 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
9 commissioners in one state grin
Igp I greet u
Re: IG Deploys Very Senior Officers To States Ahead Of Saturday's Elections. by Okeyc230: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
States lost to PDP. Isorit

1 Like

Re: IG Deploys Very Senior Officers To States Ahead Of Saturday's Elections. by Deepthoughts: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
naptu2:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1103314630590504962

Why the special interest in Benue,imo, plateau n Taraba States?,Apc/buhari are surely up to no good in those states pdp need to stay watchful.
Re: IG Deploys Very Senior Officers To States Ahead Of Saturday's Elections. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
naptu2:

Three weeks ago, just before the presidential election, President Muhammadu Buhari spoke to a group of people that had volunteered their time and resources to support him.

This entry on your dairy is interesting and educative, thanks for sharing sir.

I think the media is not helping matters at all, they report without carrying that most people just check headlines without digesting the content, the news about the sack of CBN Governor last week is an example trying to explain to educated people that he wasn’t sacked was difficult.

I love all your clarification on here.

1 Share

Re: IG Deploys Very Senior Officers To States Ahead Of Saturday's Elections. by naptu2: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
PRESENTATION:

This entry on your dairy is interesting and educative, thanks for sharing sir.

I think the media is not helping matters at all, they report without carrying that most people just check headlines without digesting the content, the news about the sack of CBN Governor last week is an example trying to explain to educated people that he wasn’t sacked was difficult.

I love all your clarification on here.

Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmed: FG Exceeding Borrowing Threshold For 2021 / Declare Buni-Led Caretaker Panel Illegal, APC Chief Tells Court / President Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan Attend Armed Forces Rememberance Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.