Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday (2897 Views)

APC To Governor Adeleke: Stop Twerking In Lagos & Abuja Nightclubs, Face Govt. / APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole / Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by mbappe: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
all d way APC for Delta state.

2 Likes

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by Nackzy: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
Delta State is PDP
Out of the three senatorial seat they won two

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by Lanry1(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Yinmu
Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by slivertongue: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
tall dream

1 Like

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by Jesusloveyou: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
SS must aligh with the party at the federal, That is our way.

4 Likes

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by Jesusloveyou: 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nackzy:
Delta State is PDP
Out of the three senatorial seat they won two
with rigging from riverine area, how can james manager bring out
86,000 from that area against 2,000 vote for immediate past governor.

Only delta north belong to pdp because of Igbos that are there.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by MegaFd(m): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ijaws are PdP
Kwale PDP
Agbor PDP
Asaba PDP
Isoko PDP/small APc
Itsekiri Apc/pdp
Urhobo. Pdp/Apc

How Apc won take win

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by sexiestharam(f): 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
MegaFd:
Ijaws are PdP
Kwale PDP
Agbor PDP
Asaba PDP
Isoko PDP/small APc
Itsekiri Apc/pdp
Urhobo. Pdp/Apc

How Apc won take win
Abeg please help me ask am

3 Likes

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by hammerFC: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
MegaFd:
Ijaws are PdP
Kwale PDP
Agbor PDP
Asaba PDP
Isoko PDP/small APc
Itsekiri Apc/pdp
Urhobo. Pdp/Apc

How Apc won take win

Dem wan rig, turn Delta to Almajiri State, full of Fulani.

Any Deltan that listens to the likes of Festus Keyamo, should know that sorry is his name.

cc Efewestern, Fratermathy

1 Like

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by senatordave1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
MegaFd:
Ijaws are PdP
Kwale PDP
Agbor PDP
Asaba PDP
Isoko PDP/small APc
Itsekiri Apc/pdp
Urhobo. Pdp/Apc

How Apc won take win
Lies.people of delta wont vote along party lines,they are voting out a failure called okowa both those in apc and pdp areas.people are becoming politically aware and enlightened,no one wants a failure in government.
By the way,70% of delta north is for okowa,90% of delta central are for ogboru,most isokos and itsekiris are for ogboru,only ijaws can swim with okowa.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by hammerFC: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatordave1:

Lies.people of delta wont vote along party lines,they are voting out a failure called okowa both those in apc and pdp areas.people are becoming politically aware and enlightened,no one wants a failure in government.
By the way,70% of delta north is for okowa,90% of delta central are for ogboru,most isokos and itsekiris are for ogboru,only ijaws can swim with okowa.

Forget it, without rigging APC cannot win Delta as things stand.

The entire North is PDP.

Ijaw is PDP, Isoko is PDP.

Itsekiri is PDP and strong APC break out.

Urhobo is PDP but we have some break out that are trying to split Urhobo half and half.

Some Urhobo want to wait four years as Ibori advice,(best decision) others are following Keyamo and Agege who are only after their pocket.

cc fratermathy efewestern

5 Likes

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Why is Buhari and APC obsessed with south south? undecided Is it the oil? Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers. APC is non-existent here and we shall soon extinguishing them from existence in aso rock.
Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by senatordave1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
hammerFC:

Forget it, without rigging APC cannot win Delta as things stand.

The entire North is PDP.

Ijaw is PDP, Isoko is PDP.

Itsekiri is PDP and strong APC break out.

Urhobo is PDP but we have some break out that are trying to split Urhobo half and half.

Some Urhobo want to wait four years as Ibori advice,(best decision) others are following Keyamo and Agege who are only after their pocket.

cc fratermathy efewestern
Both fratermathy and efe are pro apc so leave them.you are not from delta,you always post as an igbo so allow deltans to express themselves here and majority of them are for ogboru.
Pdp have been winning delta through rigging and now that there's no federal might lets see how they will rig.

4 Likes

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by senatordave1(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
WritePal:
Why is Buhari and APC obsessed with south south? undecided Is it the oil? Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers. APC is non-existent here and we shall soon extinguishing them from existence in aso rock.
You this false prophet,your fake prophecy about atiku winning hasn't humbled you abi ? Apc doesn't exist yet they got 32% here,won 3 senate seats,10 reps seat and almost won edo?

3 Likes

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by hammerFC: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatordave1:

Both fratermathy and efe are pro apc so leave them.you are not from delta,you always post as an igbo so allow deltans to express themselves here and majority of them are for ogboru.
Pdp have been winning delta through rigging and now that there's no federal might lets see how they will rig.

We dont have to be in the same party to discuss.

If dem like, make dem be Buhari attack dog, we go still discuss.
Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatordave1:

Majority of the people would prefer Ogboru but PDP rigging machinery is too strong in that state.

I for one would want Okowa to be defeated but I don't think it is easy because of Ibori factor in Delta Central while Delta North will always go for Okowa.

Anything can happen Sha, anything.

5 Likes

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by senatordave1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
kingkakaone:

Majority of the people would prefer Ogboru but PDP rigging machinery is too strong in that state.

I for one would want Okowa to be defeated but I don't think it is easy because of Ibori factor in Delta Central while Delta North will always go for Okowa.

You are largely write.the presidential polls showed that pdp rigging has been curtailed in delta north and is still alive in the riverine areas.i just hope ogboru manages to win

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatordave1:

You this false prophet,your fake prophecy about atiku winning hasn't humbled you abi ? Apc doesn't exist yet they got 32% here,won 3 senate seats,10 reps seat and almost won edo?

Lol. In a free and fair election? So you haven't heard the news or seen the damning evidence? US, UK, EU and the rest have all the records. Heard any comments from Trump? Isn't that strange?

I said Atiku will win and that was what happened. He won. I didn't say he would be declared winner. I said he would win. Those are 2 different things.

Anyway, his given mandate will be restored. I will not edit any single line that was prophesied.

I said he would win and he won.

I said he will be president, and he will be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by kcnwaigbo: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatordave1:

32% doesn't win election.APC performed very badly on Feb 23 in delta.Besides 90% of delta ethnic groups back PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by senatordave1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
kcnwaigbo:

32% doesn't win election.APC performed very badly on Feb 23 in delta.Besides 90% of delta ethnic groups back PDP
Seems you are dumb.90% of delta back pdp and buhari got over 25% there's a lot you do not know.that 32% helped to defeat atiku,can you compare it to the 8 % apc got in 2015 ? You are calling 32% common but atiku couldn't get up to that in his north east region.stop talking nonsense.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatordave1:

You are largely write.the presidential polls showed that pdp rigging has been curtailed in delta north and is still alive in the riverine areas.i just hope ogboru manages to win
He is popular but he hasn't had this chance of being backed by the center at all. He still has a lot of work to do in the riverine Sha.
Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
WritePal:

Lol. In a free and fair election? So you haven't heard the news or seen the damning evidence? US, UK, EU and the rest have all the records. Heard any comments from Trump? Isn't that strange?

I said Atiku will win and that was what happened. He won. I didn't say he would be declared winner. I said he would win. Those are 2 different things.

Anyway, his given mandate will be restored. I will not edit any single line that was prophesied.

I said he would win and he won.

I said he will be president, and he will be.
Some of you people are very funny.
What does Trump's silence have to do with Nigerian election? Trump doesn't care about others, not to talk of a continent he called a shit hole.

Whatever happens in Nigeria is non of my business, my only concern is why most of you wait for foreign endorsement before you move on.

Let me tell u this; UK, EU and the US won't put mouth in our internal issues as far as this election is concerned.

The only place for anything is the court.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by rexwalters: 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
WritePal:
Mumu the oil belongs to the Federal Government of Nigeria,or is it your great grand father that put the oil & gas in the ground,Zombie where is the petrol chemical refinery built by Delta State?Lazy Animal,enlighten me on one investment Delta State has in the oil and gas sector?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
mbappe:
all d way APC for Delta state.
APC will never win gubernatorial election in that state.
Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by Jgovt(m): 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
Okpe Pdp
Uvwie Pdp/Apc
MegaFd:
Ijaws are PdP
Kwale PDP
Agbor PDP
Asaba PDP
Isoko PDP/small APc
Itsekiri Apc/pdp
Urhobo. Pdp/Apc

How Apc won take win
Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by Jgovt(m): 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Talk Wetin you know
Ask PMB why he has refused to give the Go ahead for the EPZ project GEJ initiated
rexwalters:
Mumu the oil belongs to the Federal Government of Nigeria,or is it your great grand father that put the oil & gas in the ground,Zombie where is the petrol chemical refinery built by Delta State?Lazy Animal,enlighten me on one investment Delta State has in the oil and gas sector?
Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatordave1:

Seems you are dumb.90% of delta back pdp and buhari got over 25% there's a lot you do not know.that 32% helped to defeat atiku,can you compare it to the 8 % apc got in 2015 ? You are calling 32% common but atiku couldn't get up to that in his north east region.stop talking nonsense.
It seems you are ignorant hence you work with statistics which might not be totally correct. Apc in just Delta State which comprises of about 8 local government. 5 out of the 8 local should be for apc because of that drama king called Ovie Omo Agege. The chameleon in APC pretending to be helping his party

2 Likes

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
kingkakaone:

The Delta Igbos as they call them over there will not let this opportunity pass them. Many PDP faithful have concluded that power be shift to the north hence the chances of Ogboru winning is low. So Ogboru Great should forget about winning the polls
Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by Jgovt(m): 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
Bros I was born and from. Warri I will categorically tell you that Delta is PDP, Ogburu will only get his highest bites from delta central and the margin will be slim but will be defeated brutally in Delta south and North.. Point of correction ,only the Majority of the Uneducated ones in Delta Central loves Ogburu
senatordave1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by Jgovt(m): 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
Tell me which LG for delta state that at least 5 roads wasn't constructed from 2015 till date, Na Okowa sell DSC, NPA or na him pursue Shell comot for Warri, you even know the Debt Uduaghan left and bros ask PMB why e nor wan let EPZ start despite several calls from Okowa..
senatordave1:

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by senatordave1(m): 12:00am On Mar 07, 2019
asuustrike1:

It seems you are ignorant hence you work with statistics which might not be totally correct. Apc in just Delta State which comprises of about 8 local government. 5 out of the 8 local should be for apc because of that drama king called Ovie Omo Agege. The chameleon in APC pretending to be helping his party
Chameleon as how ? Seems you are pained that apc can have such a committed member from delta.not everyone is driven by hatred like you or play politics of sentiment.its not by force for niger deltans to be in pdp.apc is in the whole delta.seems your brain is on strike.

Let me rejig your sense.if ogboru under weak platforms like dpp can win 10-12 lgas without federal might,does that not tellbyou that he will win now that he has a stronger platform and federal might ?

3 Likes

Re: All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday by senatordave1(m): 12:00am On Mar 07, 2019
asuustrike1:

Chameleon as how ? Seems you are pained that apc can have such a committed member from delta.not everyone is driven by hatred like you or play politics of sentiment.its not by force for niger deltans to be in pdp.apc is in the whole delta.seems your brain is on strike.

Let me rejig your sense.if ogboru under weak platforms like dpp can win 10-12 lgas without federal might,does that not tellbyou that he will win now that he has a stronger platform and federal might?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Buhari, Is This You? - Tope Fasua Pics / President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot / Abia State Fire Fighting Truck (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.