Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

This Is How To Make A Perfect Round Puff Puff - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Is How To Make A Perfect Round Puff Puff (1048 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos / Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes / A Nairalander Buys A Big Puff Adder Along Akure-Ekiti Road, Butchers & Cooks It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Make A Perfect Round Puff Puff by Gracevalue: 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Puff Puff is a popular Nigeria street snacks enjoyed by both the young and old. It has also made its way to the list of small chops severed in Nigerian parties. One good thing about this snacks is that it doesn’t require much ingredients yet it is very yummy.

This recipe has been tried and tested and you can’t go wrong with this. You can include pepper or other spicy ingredients but I don’t because of the kids,I usually make pepper sauce to go with it.
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ztjjM19AmQ&itct=CB8QpDAYACITCKfWkvyF7uACFQnUwQod6Z8B0TILYzQtb3ZlcnZpZXdaGFVDWVhyNzhESGZKbWo2cnY0UHEzTkhCUQ%3D%3D&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&gl=NG

Re: This Is How To Make A Perfect Round Puff Puff by devlishGINGER(m): 10:00am On Mar 09, 2019
I thought the whole body is supposed to be brown

(1) (Reply)

Food Scarcity Looming / What's Wrong With This Food (dinner)? / Order For Cakes And Snacks(meatpies,donots And So Much More).We do Training too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.