Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Story Of A Naija Youth Corper That Sells Banana During CDS To Save Up - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Story Of A Naija Youth Corper That Sells Banana During CDS To Save Up (591 Views)

Please I Need A Corper That Is Currently Serving In Jos, Plateau State / Story Of A Naija Youth Corper That Sells Banana During CDS To Save Up / Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Of A Naija Youth Corper That Sells Banana During CDS To Save Up by luckynewsinfo: 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
The National Youth Service is a one year compulsory programme for graduates arranged by Nigerian Government to promote national unity and help fresh graduates find their way around labour market.
They assign all corp members to different states and on reaching the various states every corp member is assigned a place of primary assignment, this is where the problem lies most times some PPAs pay to support the corp members while some don't, some states pay while some don't, some states have better opportunities than others, causing the usual clamour and prayers by mobilised corp members to be posted to states with better opportunities.
The Federal Government pays an allowance of 19,800 naira per month, getting a state and a PPA that pays makes you a bigger corp member while corp members that find themselves in a state and PPA that doesn't pay are the average corp members they always wear the "NYSC ISSA SCAM" face, if you echo "corper wee!!" You are strictly on your own because this set of corp members won't even smile at you. They trek to work to make the 19,800 count they are the real corpers, certified "under the rain and in the sun, with diligence and selflessness corpers".

The later was the case of this young corper Patrick while others are complaining and murmuring, Patrick was looking for a solution, determined to make his one year work, he began to look around for anything that can fetch him extra cash, as a result of this Patrick became the famous "Banana boy".
He hawks Banana during CDs meetings and clearance, Infact wherever and whenever two or three corpers are gathered Patrick and his banana is live and direct there.

I met him one day and asked him "o boy for this hot sun guy u still der hustle, after working at your PPA you still show up with banana during free days", he was like " my guy as you see me so, I der send money for ma'le and pa'le through my allowance, I gats use extra cash hold body".

Cc : ogbeche77 , yokiti , Crazyman, lasticlala , Mynd44 , OAM4J

https://www.luckynewsinfo.com/story-of-a-naija-youth-corper-that-sells-banana-during-cds-to-save-up/

Re: Story Of A Naija Youth Corper That Sells Banana During CDS To Save Up by aryatony1: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
bana bana banami

(1) (Reply)

Strict Warning To Corp Members In Imo State / NYSC Set To Investigate Corp Members Who Cannot Write Or Spell Any Word In Eng.. / Update On Corps Members N30,000 Allowance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.