Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,378 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections (36911 Views)

INEC Under Fire For Giving Certificate Of Return To ‘wrong Person’ In Ogun / Aliyu Madaki - Inconclusive Elections: Buhari’s Integrity Should Be Questioned / Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by NairaMaster1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
fergie001:

We don't clash...we never will.....for obvious reasons....

What state are you from and what LGA?
Be proud to say it,albeit for once

Don't waste your brain on people that swim in gutter to celebrate incompetence.

What you posted is very clear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
TheFreeOne:
Every government institution is on the verge of total disrepute under current administration due to their desperation to retain power at all cost.

INEC...Smh. ..if due process and laws are being ignored/abused anyhow then is the country not tilting towards a banana republic?
I think PDP is reaping the fruit they sowed when they were at the helm of affairs
Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by markbidex: 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatordave1:

Are you sure you read the post?
na only headline that one read leave am cheesy
Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by ozo13(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
I do hope atiku/pdp supporters will also believe the same itodo guy as he said buhari defeated atiku squarely according to his team statistical data .only funny ppl do believe the one that favour them and throw away the one that doesn't favor their party. grin
Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by senatordave1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
asobo:
Ordinarily one ought not to respond but we owe Nigerians and Naira lander's that to know the truth even if some gullible people would want to cow. Nice one bro
Did inec themselves announce the total number of canceled votes ? Are you well at all ?
Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by nameo: 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatordave1:

How are you coping after atiku's loss ?

Very well actually.

Am so comfortable in the decision I took.

I am the one feeling very sorry for peeps like you.

By the way, he lost? I thought the issue is in the law courts currently?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by senatordave1(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
anochuko01:

you're a goat. useless political tool. can't you comprehend simple English?
Your referring to your father i believe.ishie.
Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by udemzyudex(m): 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatordave1:

How are you coping after atiku's loss ?

Jumping from pillar to post when the discussion doesn't favour them.

Smh.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by senatordave1(m): 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
nameo:

Very well actually.

Am so comfortable in the decision I took.

I am the one feeling very sorry for peeps like you.

By the way, he lost? I thought the issue is in the law courts currently?

You atiku fans are so shameless and masters in self denial.you will never get better actually,you will sink with atiku.
Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by senatordave1(m): 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
udemzyudex:

Jumping from pillar to post when the discussion doesn't favour them.

Smh.
Up buhari.up orji uzor kalu.
Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by nameo: 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Sufisunni:
Premium times seems too PDP of research liking. It has completely derailed from ethics of investigate journalism to mouth PDP and rumours monger

Actually, it was their investigation that led to this report.

Did you read anywhere in the report where the APC or INEC refuted the main claim in the report?

3 Likes

Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by SirBunky85(m): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
fergie001:

We don't clash...we never will.....for obvious reasons....

What state are you from and what LGA?
Be proud to say it,albeit for once
Mao was vehemently rejected by my people (arochukwu)he was evn beaten at ututu where ouk repaired their road.if election is conducted 100 times,ouk will defeat him thoroughly
Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by nameo: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatordave1:

You atiku fans are so shameless and masters in self denial.you will never get better actually,you will sink with atiku.

I am comfortable and very proud of the decision I took as regards the election.

Are you?

Let the answer to that question torment you!!!

3 Likes

Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by hush15: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatordave1:
Op am disappointed in you,no wonder we always clash.you always do the wrong things,spreading propaganda everywhere.even a mad man knows that ouk clearly defeated the failed ohuabunwa,the people of that zone are with him.so where is all this coming from ? If the election of the failed t.a orji who is clearly hated in his constituency is not controversial,why should that of the popular ouk be in doubt ? Or are you pained that apc snatch a seat in your dear state ? Stop moving against the tide.

It's not an issue of whether he failed in his constituent but INEC refer in law by setting double standards.

3 Likes

Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by asobo: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatordave1:

Did inec themselves announce the total number of canceled votes ? Are you well at all ?
Your are asking the same question Someone asked you earlier. Just in case you didn't see the mention, are you well?

I hope you didn't celebrate inside gutter too. Because the last time I checked, no sensible person supports APC. Good night

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by DerideGull(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
This is one of the reasons Nigeria will not see improvement on any level. By now, elections in Nigeria should have been improved considerably. However like everything out of Nigeria, progress seems elusive.

4 Likes

Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by nameo: 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
SirBunky85:
Mao was vehemently rejected by my people (arochukwu)he was evn beaten at ututu where ouk repaired their road.if election is conducted 100 times,ouk will defeat him thoroughly

No body is interested in what you or your ilks think about who a particular people would or would not vote.

Simple question: were the cancelled voted in that election more than difference between the two candidates? If it was, the election should have been declared inconclusive and a rerun conducted. No?

That is what the law says. That is what has always happended in other elections conducted by same INEC : Osun, Kogi, Abia South etc.

2 Likes

Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by fergie001: 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
SirBunky85:
I am not from there, I am from Central....you know bera....

The law is the law.....if its inconclusive, its inconclusive... Though a Mao without backing...warchest for warchest,clout for clout....won't stand ouk

But the point is..should it have been inconclusive?
Law don't dwell on sentiments,you know..
Up United....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by senatordave1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
hush15:

It's not an issue of whether he failed in his constituent but INEC refer in law by setting double standards.
You are right.my message was clearly misunderstood by most people here,even the op didnt get it.the op real intent on posting that news was to mock and laugh at orji uzor not actually to inform nairalanders,she's doing it codedly.me and her have a history so we know whats up.
Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by anochuko01(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatordave1:

Your referring to your father i believe.ishie.
Can you see the way people
came after you for the nonsense you talked_ that's an evidence that you're a goat. I'll respect your father coz he did his best for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by SirBunky85(m): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
nameo:

No body is interested about what you or yoir inks think about who a particular people would or woukd not vote.

Simple question: were the cancelled voted in that election more than difference between the two candidates? If it was, the election should have been declared inconclusive and a rerun conducted. No?

That is what the law says. That is what has always happended in other elections conducted by same INEC : Osun, Kogi, Abia South etc.

nobody is also interested in ur cancelled votes and rants .the courts are there for ur ilks and mao
Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by Dannjay(m): 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
senatordave1:
Op am disappointed in you,no wonder we always clash.you always do the wrong things,spreading propaganda everywhere.even a mad man knows that ouk clearly defeated the failed ohuabunwa,the people of that zone are with him.so where is all this coming from ? If the election of the failed t.a orji who is clearly hated in his constituency is not controversial,why should that of the popular ouk be in doubt ? Or are you pained that apc snatch a seat in your dear state ? Stop moving against the tide.
People like you is the reason a country like Nigeria has refused to move.,,did you read the report at all? Why do we always play politics of sentiments when the rule and guidelines for declaring a winner is there? I'm not rooting for either of the candidates cox both are incompetent but let things be done he right way. Declaring someone the winner when the difference is far lower than the cancelled votes is totally wrong and should be addressed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by senatordave1(m): 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
anochuko01:
Can you see the way people
came after you for the nonsense you talked_ that's an evidence that you're a goat. I'll respect your father coz he did his best for you.
Its your mum then.irrelevant people like you i believe came after my shadow.
Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by bellotaofeek: 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
That OSun election was a scam. Just that JacKson no go school. That NA why Them rob am for daylight
Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by senatordave1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dannjay:

People like you is the reason a country like Nigeria has refused to move.,,did you read the report at all? Why do we always play politics of sentiments when the rule and guidelines for declaring a winner is there? I'm not rooting for either of the candidates cox both are incompetent but let things be done he right way. Declaring someone the winner when the difference is far lower than the cancelled votes is totally wrong and should be addressed
Oga,its just a spar between me and the op.she's actually trying to attack and undermine orji kalu.she never wanted him to win therefore any news that disparages him,she will post to make herself happy.since most of you are misunderstanding the message,ill modify it.
Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by senatordave1(m): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
SirBunky85:
nobody is also interested in ur cancelled votes and rants .the courts are there for ur ilks and mao
Inec never said anything about cancelled votes in abia north,why are people now assuming for them? The op is simply mischievous.
Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by senatordave1(m): 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
asobo:
Your are asking the same question Someone asked you earlier. Just in case you didn't see the mention, are you well?

I hope you didn't celebrate inside gutter too. Because the last time I checked, no sensible person supports APC. Good night
The night wont be good for you sha.you are still mourning the loss of your looting master.the defeat of useni will send you to the lagoon.
Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by bumzylongs: 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
so far so good this 2019 elections under INEC has been a total disaster

2 Likes

Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by anochuko01(m): 12:00am On Mar 07, 2019
senatordave1:

Its your mum then.irrelevant people like you i believe came after my shadow.
oga, goan rest in peace abeg
Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by senatordave1(m): 12:12am On Mar 07, 2019
anochuko01:
oga, goan rest in peace abeg
Rest in piece meal and pieces boy that's if you will have any.
Re: INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections by senatordave1(m): 12:13am On Mar 07, 2019
bumzylongs:
so far so good this 2019 elections under INEC has been a total disaster
Based on a few mishaps ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead / GEJ Trekkers Finally Leave Otuoke For Abuja(photo) / Frame-Up: FG Issues Statement On Obasanjo's Looming 'Arrest' & 'Detention'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.