Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,504 members, 7,861,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

"I Will Post The Receipt Of My Rolls Royce Tomorrow On IG" — Hushpuppi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Post The Receipt Of My Rolls Royce Tomorrow On IG" — Hushpuppi (1160 Views)

Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido / I Will Post Lateef Adedimeji’s Wedding Date Soon - Iya Rainbow (Pix) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Post The Receipt Of My Rolls Royce Tomorrow On IG" — Hushpuppi by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dubai big boy, Hushpuppi have finally reacted to reports of him renting his new whips.

Few days ago, Nightlife ED, Cubana Chief Priest called him out to stop deceiving his fans with his fake lifestyle and address the issue of him purchasing new whips without posting the receipts as usual.

In a lengthy post, he revealed that Hushpuppi is a kind of person that details what ever he acquires, ranging from cloths to shoes even the food he eats. But in the case of his two new rides, he decided to leave everyone in the dark.

Hushpuppi on reacting to the reports in a live video, promised to post the receipts of the new whips tomorrow.

Watch the cryptic video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "I Will Post The Receipt Of My Rolls Royce Tomorrow On IG" — Hushpuppi by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Re: "I Will Post The Receipt Of My Rolls Royce Tomorrow On IG" — Hushpuppi by overdrive(m): 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
k
Re: "I Will Post The Receipt Of My Rolls Royce Tomorrow On IG" — Hushpuppi by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
Y he no fit post am today? he forget d receipt 4 where he buy am?...Attention seeker everywhere

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Post The Receipt Of My Rolls Royce Tomorrow On IG" — Hushpuppi by Koolmexxi(m): 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
Oga no b ur own, if it was u wouldn't b announcing an unveiling of ordinary receipts but would have dropped a video of U paying and signing d receipts sef. What stops U from posting it now abi u also have to go buy d receipt too..

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Post The Receipt Of My Rolls Royce Tomorrow On IG" — Hushpuppi by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
Okay
Re: "I Will Post The Receipt Of My Rolls Royce Tomorrow On IG" — Hushpuppi by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hehehehe.. Nairalanders be like " hushpuppi wants to Photoshop the receipt" cheesy

Where's Cubana High Priest sef undecided

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Post The Receipt Of My Rolls Royce Tomorrow On IG" — Hushpuppi by Nickijoy(f): 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
Omo post am today...

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Post The Receipt Of My Rolls Royce Tomorrow On IG" — Hushpuppi by internationalman(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Who Cares..

All I cared about all day was Cherokee D'ass and Diamond Monroe

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Post The Receipt Of My Rolls Royce Tomorrow On IG" — Hushpuppi by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin hushpuppy my man Abeg keep balling on Instagram grin you don't owe anybody any receipts for your cars man

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

1 Like

Re: "I Will Post The Receipt Of My Rolls Royce Tomorrow On IG" — Hushpuppi by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
Let this niggaaa be!
Re: "I Will Post The Receipt Of My Rolls Royce Tomorrow On IG" — Hushpuppi by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: "I Will Post The Receipt Of My Rolls Royce Tomorrow On IG" — Hushpuppi by ikemesit4477: 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
I understand, so you can get enough time to forged it!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nekede Imo State On Fire As Cult Boys Clash / Tiwa Savage Introduces Her Mum To Her New Boyfriend..guess Who? / Sam Smith Show Off His Big Eggplant In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.