Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

You Only Congratulate Who Won An Election.. 3rd Place, PCP Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Only Congratulate Who Won An Election.. 3rd Place, PCP Candidate (554 Views)

We Won An Election Before Without Peter Obi - Alex Otti / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE / Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Only Congratulate Who Won An Election.. 3rd Place, PCP Candidate by nickxtra(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
I have been getting so much calls and text asking as the 3rd place WINNER of the 2019 Presidential Election if i won't congratulate President Buhari for winning the election and to try to negotiate for Position.
Well i do appreciate all your concerns.

Well let me make my Position very clear.
1. You only congratulate someone who won an election.

2. Secondly it wasn't a Position i was looking for that took me to Nigeria, I am not jobless.
I didn't decide to go back to Nigeria because I don't have a job here in America. i went to Nigeria to run for office of the President to cause a change. of what use it is joining an administration were you know your voice will not be heard. With that said until I meet with the President himself to discuss i have nothing else to say at the moment.

Please note Any ENDORSEMENT you see from any media platform as regarding the 3rd place winner endoring Buhari please disregard it, its Fake News.

My name is Dr. Nicolas Felix Presidential Candidate/3rd Place WINNER of the 2019 Presidential Election

Re: You Only Congratulate Who Won An Election.. 3rd Place, PCP Candidate by ojun50(m): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ok
Re: You Only Congratulate Who Won An Election.. 3rd Place, PCP Candidate by Richardonald(m): 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
o boy na you chop Feedeefee votes..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Only Congratulate Who Won An Election.. 3rd Place, PCP Candidate by tobechi74: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
Most handsome contestant
Re: You Only Congratulate Who Won An Election.. 3rd Place, PCP Candidate by Niorte: 6:26am On Mar 07, 2019
Chai.....this man chop PDP votes.

He was not known before election, but became known during election results.

That's the secret of domaining and gaining traffic online with your website.

Instead of using nairaland . com, you use nairalan .com. Instead of Facebook . com you use Facebok .com
Re: You Only Congratulate Who Won An Election.. 3rd Place, PCP Candidate by helinues: 6:36am On Mar 07, 2019
Attention seeking in a Gagnam style... grin
Re: You Only Congratulate Who Won An Election.. 3rd Place, PCP Candidate by Bella55555(f): 6:46am On Mar 07, 2019
ojun50:
Ok
no its aaaaaakkkk

(1) (Reply)

Error... / 2019 Elections: The Greatest Looser And Greatest Winner. / Understanding Campbell And His Corrupt Mindset On Nigeria By Philip Agbese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.