Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

I Will Teach You All These With Wordpress. Location: Port Harcourt. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Teach You All These With Wordpress. Location: Port Harcourt. (993 Views)

Learn How To Create Professional Websites Without Coding. Location Port Harcourt / Create A Website Like Nairaland With Wordpress 2019 Method / How To Become A Blogger, I Will Teach You For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Teach You All These With Wordpress. Location: Port Harcourt. by webtutorr: 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
I will teach you how to create all these different types of Websites using WordPress been the latest website designing tool. No coding is involved here.

These are the various types of Websites I will teach you on how to create it:

(1) Surveys

(2) Ecommerce

(3) Classifieds

(4) Blogging

(5) Online Community

(6) Membership sites

(7) Freelancing

(cool) Reviews

(9) Information marketing

(10) Affiliate marketing

All these and more are the various areas I will coach you on how to make money online and you will start your online business journey immediately after the training. The training duration is one month.

CONTACT ME:

#Wimpey Junction, Mile 4, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08065847947

I and my team also undergo outside training to other cities.

If you resides outside Port Harcourt and you are interested to start online business, you can still contact us.

YOU CAN VISIT MY WEBSITE:
Re: I Will Teach You All These With Wordpress. Location: Port Harcourt. by aviator1122(m): 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
Experienced Freelance romance writer needed in the following genre.

-Contemporary Interracial Romance (BWWM)
-Billionaire Romance
-Urban Romance

Pay is handsome.
whatsapp -- 09038296250
Re: I Will Teach You All These With Wordpress. Location: Port Harcourt. by webtutorr: 8:26am On Mar 07, 2019
Get knowledge and cook your ideas to Start earning money online
Re: I Will Teach You All These With Wordpress. Location: Port Harcourt. by webtutorr: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
Your knowledge is your power. Call/whatsapp for your website + blog training: 08065847947
Re: I Will Teach You All These With Wordpress. Location: Port Harcourt. by webtutorr: 7:21am On Mar 14, 2019
Get knowledge that pays...
Re: I Will Teach You All These With Wordpress. Location: Port Harcourt. by webtutorr: 12:29am On Mar 15, 2019
Your knowledge is the key to your success
Re: I Will Teach You All These With Wordpress. Location: Port Harcourt. by webtutorr: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
Your knowledge is super and its what that determines what you create.
Re: I Will Teach You All These With Wordpress. Location: Port Harcourt. by webtutorr: 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
Call or WhatsApp: 08065847947
Re: I Will Teach You All These With Wordpress. Location: Port Harcourt. by webtutorr: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Your knowledge is your power
Re: I Will Teach You All These With Wordpress. Location: Port Harcourt. by webtutorr: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Equip yourself with a skill today
Re: I Will Teach You All These With Wordpress. Location: Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
It's as easy as installing a template that suites what you've posted
Re: I Will Teach You All These With Wordpress. Location: Port Harcourt. by webtutorr: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bonatheripper:
It's as easy as installing a template that suites what you've posted

See you, do you think you can just jump into WordPress and start using it without someone teaching you.

If you feel WordPress is that easy for someone whom did not learn to Just jump in and start using it, I will subdomain my site and give you the login access.
Then, use WordPress and build any of the sites in 3days.
People will just be talking anyhow.
Re: I Will Teach You All These With Wordpress. Location: Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
webtutorr:

See you, do you think you can just jump into WordPress and start using it without someone teaching you.

If you feel WordPress is that easy for someone whom did not learn to Just jump in and start using it, I will subdomain my site and give you the login access.
Then, use WordPress and build any of the sites in 3days.
People will just be talking anyhow.
Bring any of the site
I'll build in 3 hours

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Review This Site / Nigerian Hosts: Joining Issues / Partner With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.